Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 293. (Read 759217 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
WAR BC vs WC is bullshit and it's so wrong in crypto world ;/

Sell 21,000,000. No dice. Not enough buyers.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Show me 68 million. Photo.

The guy is talking about MintPals wallet address.....it has 60+ million in it
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

what 68 milion? are you high? Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Any  status on the new wallet?

we ahve just got full transparency on what is happening with to trusted WC holders! updates should be coming soon! things are going well so far guys full transparency is a huge thing be happy  Grin
legendary

Activity: 560
legendary
One question - WHO (after that bad PR day in WC team communication) is going to buy from us - WC bagholders - WC at 1.5k, 2k, 3k, or even at 1.2k? ;-/

BTW When new wallet will be available for community?

Well at this moment there are roughly 21 million coins for sale on mint pal, and 16.8 million in orders to buy.

So more buyers than sellers.

However the coin is trading right now in an up and down column, a bit like a mini pump dump cycle but on a very small scale. Not worth the time to take part in.

My feeling is when the wallet is up and ready to go, there are all of the sudden going to be a lot more than 21 million for sale... That said, without a huge upsurge in buy demand the price will tumble.

Now things change of course once buying begins... People move positions higher.  But right now if someone walked in with a single buy to the sky order of 200 BTC, the price would only reach 1600.

I was holding, and now I am carefully liquidating much of my holdings, in hopes to be completely out by the time the wallet hits.

That said, I still want to own WC... And will buy back in.  But I would not be surprised if we see prices in the 100-200 range.

Remember, just 2 nights ago we skimmed 550.

This will be a swing of a much larger scale.  The possibility of tens, if not a hundred million coins hitting the exchange (no way to know)

But right now, there are only 16.8 million in demand.  

Hope that helps.

There is 68 milion white coins now on mint pal so your tips are useless.. And that is just on mintpal.

Not up for sale... Not according to BitcoinWisdom.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
One question - WHO (after that bad PR day in WC team communication) is going to buy from us - WC bagholders - WC at 1.5k, 2k, 3k, or even at 1.2k? ;-/

Well at this moment there are roughly 21 million coins for sale on mint pal, and 16.8 million in orders to buy.

However the coin is trading right now in an up and down column, a bit like a mini pump dump cycle but on a very small scale. Not worth the time to take part in.

My feeling is when the wallet is up and ready to go, there are all of the sudden going to be a lot more than 21 million for sale... That said, without a huge upsurge in buy demand the price will tumble.

Now things change of course once buying begins... People move positions higher.  But right now if someone walked in with a single buy to the sky order of 200 BTC, the price would only reach 1600.

I was holding, and now I am carefully liquidating much of my holdings, in hopes to be completely out by the time the wallet hits.

That said, I still want to own WC... And will buy back in.  But I would not be surprised if we see prices in the 100-200 range.

This will be a swing of a much larger scale.  The possibility of tens, if not a hundred million coins hitting the exchange (no way to know)

Hope that helps.

You re right but a bit because when the price will jump to 1000 satoshi there will be smaller group of dumpers more will be people only thinking about holding this coin and not sell under the price hmm 15k-20k satoshi. Let's give some time for this coin. People now want to sell because they don't want to sit tight and wait for better price.
Maybe do some promotion like sell your bc for minimum 1BTC buy WC and hold WC for minimum 14 days and you will get 5% more WC HAHAHAHA Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Looks like cryptsy - WC - deposits work !
yesterday i tried to Transfer some WC from wallet to cryptsy - was permanently unsuccesfull. but now my Balance appeard @ cryptsy

Well if that is the case then let the games begin.

Don't trust these posts. People will start to try to make deposits and then if it fails don't blame Cryptsy or any other exchange and certainly don't come here and spread FUD about Whitecoin!

No one from Whitecoin team is telling you that you can or is it safe to deposit or withdraw your coins from exchanges at this moment.

I suggest you wait for the official news of the fixed wallet released!

If you want to risk it and try to see anyway if you can deposit Whitecoin in any exchange contact the exchange first or send a very small amount like 5 Whitecoins to see if it checks and then report!

+1 my test depo to mp from yesterday still NOT there, so be careful!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
yesterday i tried to Transfer some WC from wallet to cryptsy - was permanently unsuccesfull. but now my Balance appeard @ cryptsy

Don't trust these posts. People will start to try to make deposits and then if it fails don't blame Cryptsy or any other exchange and certainly don't come here and spread FUD about Whitecoin!

No one from Whitecoin team is telling you that you can or is it safe to deposit or withdraw your coins from exchanges at this moment.

If you want to risk it and try to see anyway if you can deposit Whitecoin in any exchange contact the exchange first or send a very small amount like 5 Whitecoins to see if it checks and then report!

You are most probably not going to believe me either but I saw a moderator on Cryptsy trollbox confirm wallets are up and running again. That was at least half an hour ago minimum.  You are right to suggest that these posts may be lying though as there are many devious people on this forum who go out of their way to ruin others out of some sick twisted mind set they have.
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Activity: 86
Hai!
Any  status on the new wallet?
Activity: 84
up or down when users mass deposit ?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

Hope that helps.

There is 68 milion white coins now on mint pal so your tips are useless.. And that is just on mintpal.
Activity: 154
can anyone else confirm cryptsy deposit is working?
legendary

Activity: 322

I think the situation sounds worse than it actually ended up being. The people behind the WhiteCoin Foundation actually got in contact with the original developers of WhiteCoin, and at least one of them pushed updates to the code to fix some of the current problems with the coin. There's still a good community behind this coin, and a lot of volume on the exchanges, so people are still interested in it.
Activity: 210
legendary

Hope that helps.

Jump to: