Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 291. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
cryptsy price bouncing up again..... i guess it makes no sense to panic sell now the new wallet is out and fixed?

Why would anyone bail out?
It just went down to 700 satoshis on cryptsy... new wallet isnt out yet btw.
because crypsy wallet is open so anyone who want to dump can dump there...
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
cryptsy price bouncing up again..... i guess it makes no sense to panic sell now the new wallet is out and fixed?

Why would anyone bail out?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Did a test send to Cryptsy it made it so I sent more, for those interested in moving coins to cryptsy just took a little longer then normal ie 30 mins
Thanks so much for this tip, I dumped all my coins. Thank goodness this nightmare is over.

Once again folks, Cryptsy is open for deposits! Get out before the crash.

wallet will come today. and you have sold. good luck!!!

hahahah

:-)))
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Did a test send to Cryptsy it made it so I sent more, for those interested in moving coins to cryptsy just took a little longer then normal ie 30 mins
Thanks so much for this tip, I dumped all my coins. Thank goodness this nightmare is over.

hahahah
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Here's a rundown: About 5 million coins are gone, probably forever, from WC. Sorry seattletu, but thank you at the same time. It could be the best thing to happen to WC. IMO, This washes the premine, like it never existed. If the acting dev's change the PoS back to where it was as advertised, 12 hours instead of 28 days, there will be no reason for anyone to sell. With things in the works and an active community, WC is looking like the gem it was supposed to be, again! wait for the dump, or buy now, it doesn't matter! the difference of 250-300 satoshi now won't matter in the future.  Wink

I really hope you do get your coins back, and those f*cks get what's coming.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 56
Does poloniex work currently with WC?
Poloniex is completely frozen, mintpal still frozen for deposits and withdrawals. Cryptsy is the only exchange that's fully working.

Wonder why that is Huh?
Activity: 34
Does poloniex work currently with WC?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Yes:) I sold rest of my WC about 2h ago for good price.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
So the wallet will be released today?  Huh
Maybe ,they re testing wallet so it is very probably they re going to release wallet today.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So the wallet will be released today?  Huh
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
froze the movement of coins so it wouldn't be a live chain during the fork.

Yeah that's definitely the smart thing to do during this time... hopefully it can all transition smoothly once the wallet and chain stabilizes.  Some people will lose something I'm sure, just hopefully won't be wide spread.  From experience there's really no way to contain loss, 100%.
Jump to: