Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 290. (Read 759217 times)

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
People are starting to PUMP PLC.  Will be over 600-700% in a few hours.  I would get in if you want to profit
https://www.mintpal.com/market/PLC/BTC

That pump is over. And pumpers are now stuck with ZERO buyers to sell to.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I just cant understand or get any answers regarding optimism about this coin (which I hold quite a lot of)
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
People are starting to PUMP PLC.  Will be over 600-700% in a few hours.  I would get in if you want to profit
https://www.mintpal.com/market/PLC/BTC

This is insider news before they release it to the public, so you guys have a chance to get in now and profit huge.

Gazza1

Activity: 126

Baller/ShotCaller

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
670 satoshis on cryptsy, a small taste of whats gonna happen when mintpal opens. Down 200 satoshis since cryptsy reopened deposits today.

you cashed out, now go do something useful with your life.

+1
Activity: 196
What makes some people here so optimistic about wc? whats coming along that can help this coin to recover that I dont know about?
What altcoin has suffered this type of blow and recovered to the same or higher level than it was before?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
this guys sounds like he wants to panic sell people into getting some cheap coins.
You've gotta be kidding me. He's just doing simple math, and he's a major white coin supporter. Right now everyone with white coin in their wallet cant sell it, all of that selling pressure is not on the market. So when mintpal re-opens watch out. Cryptsy is a very minor white coin market and theyre dropping cause they re-opened.
you can sell it on crypsy..dont spread lies ..if you want coins buy it ..if you dont gfo

Wow that's really risky on their end. Accepting WC on an out of date wallet. If they have any problems, I'd expect they'll start freezing WC accounts.

Sorry but I don't see any risk on Cryptsy's end. They have been sitting on 2 million coins (Not WC) of mine since last night and Cryptsy don't care, they don't lose coins we do.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Damn that was really fast devs... what they did with the time they had to do it, if it is rightly made, is like a miracle.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Fucking coin so many problem
And where are the dev? Or the number 2?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
wallet is getting one final look over and then will be pushed to exchanges and then pool then users. stand by

standby for how long?

When will then be now?
Activity: 154
wallet is getting one final look over and then will be pushed to exchanges and then pool then users. stand by

standby for how long?
Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1

Can't wait to get some cheap WC
Activity: 57
670 satoshis on cryptsy, a small taste of whats gonna happen when mintpal opens. Down 200 satoshis since cryptsy reopened deposits today.

you cashed out, now go do something useful with your life.
Activity: 57
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
this guys sounds like he wants to panic sell people into getting some cheap coins.
You've gotta be kidding me. He's just doing simple math, and he's a major white coin supporter. Right now everyone with white coin in their wallet cant sell it, all of that selling pressure is not on the market. So when mintpal re-opens watch out. Cryptsy is a very minor white coin market and theyre dropping cause they re-opened.

Please there is NO simple math in crypto trading or any trading, if there was there would be some very rich math teachers.  I will not sell whilst i see the new dev team trying to fix things up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
you can sell it on crypsy..dont spread lies ..if you want coins buy it ..if you dont gfo

Wow that's really risky on their end. Accepting WC on an out of date wallet. If they have any problems, I'd expect they'll start freezing WC accounts.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
Here's a rundown: About 5 million coins are gone, probably forever, from WC. Sorry seattletu, but thank you at the same time. It could be the best thing to happen to WC. IMO, This washes the premine, like it never existed. If the acting dev's change the PoS back to where it was as advertised, 12 hours instead of 28 days, there will be no reason for anyone to sell. With things in the works and an active community, WC is looking like the gem it was supposed to be, again! wait for the dump, or buy now, it doesn't matter! the difference of 250-300 satoshi now won't matter in the future.  Wink

I really hope you do get your coins back, and those f*cks get what's coming.
Who lost 5 million coins? And how?

one of our very own had a laptop stolen with about 5 million WC on it. Sad
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

its hard to fight wit a trools..they want desperly to fill their buy orders in this last few hours until new wallet is online
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

I have to back this up.  I believe in WC and am currently holding, not selling.  However, the new wallet will likely be released within hours, or any minute for that matter. WC holders need to be aware:

All transactions of WC in and out of exchanges has been halted for 36 hours.  Meaning the only ones trading are people who already had their coins in the exchange.

The SECOND the wallet is released and WC holders can transfer their coins into the exchanges, there will no doubt be a massive, massive influx of coins hitting the market.

The buy support is already thin.  I ran these estimates on BitcoinWisdom using the trade estimator. Be aware of this folks!

If we see at 15 Million influx of coins to Mintpal, the price to liquidate those will drop to roughly 611, based on current buy orders.  In all likelihood the price will drop lower, as buyers seeing the drop will pull their buy orders expecting a lower price. 15 Million WC is only 5% of the Market Cap.

If we see 30 Million coins, or 10% of the market cap hit the market, in order for those buyers to sell the price would crash to 98. That's right- 98.

I am willing to bet that only a very small percentage, perhaps 20% or less, is actually in the exchanges at the moment.  Meaning 80% is in lockdown, and as soon as the wallet is released no doubt a lot of nervous traders will be moving their coins to sell. I don't feel my predictions, or estimates of 5 and 10% are overstated. They could very well be underestimated and the fall out far worse.

I am not posting this to cause a panic.  But panic and massive sell offs as soon as the wallet is released is very likely to happen, I just think everyone should be aware of what we are likely to see this morning.

The price will hopefully recover as the development team has been and will be hard at work fixing the bugs and promoting this coin.

But an exodus of mass proportion is on the horizon. What you decide to do is up to you.

Me? I think I may just log off for a few days... And try not to watch. Although I doubt I'll be able to have the willpower to do so.

Strato

Jump to: