Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 318. (Read 759217 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 258
Twitter: @maccaspacca1
I miss the trolls already. Come back trolls! You were fueling whitecoin even more!

You scared them off by saying they're helping the coin.

FUD and trolls - the sign of a good coin Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Another good rinsing taking place. I'm starting to like this coin. Most people cant handle it, good sign. Scary time but I think there is a push to fix the situation. I'm holding now, and I've been a bit of a hater till now too. No more trading this one for me, what will be will be.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I miss the trolls already. Come back trolls! You were fueling whitecoin even more!

You scared them off by saying they're helping the coin.
Activity: 336
as we stand the coin is back in good hands, the wallet is being actively repaired, and we are expecting a full recovery
what type of recovery the type where the dev recovers btc from mintpal after he dumped cause that already happened, and will happen again with the new devs since they forked there chain and started mining pow phase again so they could get free coins LOL

The coins from mining during the crisis was a 10 coin reward.  So there was literally no reason to mine other than to keep the blockchain alive and on the right path.
Activity: 322
freaking btc is taking for ever to clear in mintpal ughhh, hold the kraken for an hour at lease!!
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
There is only 1 guy with 30 BTC holding WC on mintpal. come on..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

REGARDING THE UPDATE

As many have already seen, proposed updates have been added to github regarding whitecoin. https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin

This fix was coded by the creator of WhiteCoin, and we now offer it for public peer review.

Guys, could someone look at the commits? I m not that good in C++, but i can t see why the very minor changes will correct anything...

your not good but you know ...lol ...how much whaile pay all you to spread FUD every time he want dump..for me i dont care..i told people not to sell and 600 and 700 but who did not listen to me i give a crap..his problem.

Lol, i can read it and make sens of it. And i don t make sens of what i see and of what people are saying about it. This is just minor changes.

If that was market manipulation to shake some weak hands, i m ok with it but stop saying that it was hard work....
Activity: 112
as we stand the coin is back in good hands, the wallet is being actively repaired, and we are expecting a full recovery
what type of recovery the type where the dev recovers btc from mintpal after he dumped cause that already happened, and will happen again with the new devs since they forked there chain and started mining pow phase again so they could get free coins LOL

you are a very sad and lonley person man! I pity you haha its ok (hug)
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Now you will see how low can it go... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

REGARDING THE UPDATE

As many have already seen, proposed updates have been added to github regarding whitecoin. https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin

This fix was coded by the creator of WhiteCoin, and we now offer it for public peer review.

Guys, could someone look at the commits? I m not that good in C++, but i can t see why the very minor changes will correct anything...

your not good but you know ...lol ...how much whaile pay all you to spread FUD every time he want dump..for me i dont care..i told people not to sell and 600 and 700 but who did not listen to me i give a crap..his problem.
Activity: 112
they are currently testing the commits on github
there is just some minor changes on github
Activity: 84

REGARDING THE UPDATE

Stratobiz, mogonzo is posting from the OP account. How do you not understand that he was given this by the original Dev? And chunky partnered with the original Dev and mogonzo works for chunky. It makes sense to me, not sure why you don't believe him.

+ 1

cause stratoblitz is a fucking idiot. i hope you buy his bag of WC at 1200 where he bought em for. LOL
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Careful... it's a closed market right now. A closed market means that anyone who wants to buy with BTC can, but anyone who wants to sell can't unless they already had coin on the exchanges... Effectively, sellers have been removed from the market. Value on exchanges is kinda meaningless right now. I'm not trying to FUD. I'm not saying WC won't come back stronger than ever if you all pull together. The price now could be a good buy. But everyone should understand the market situation if they're trading right now.
Activity: 111
Stratobiz, mogonzo is posting from the OP account. How do you not understand that he was given this by the original Dev? And chunky partnered with the original Dev and mogonzo works for chunky. It makes sense to me, not sure why you don't believe him.

+ 1
In case you haven't read this, it addresses everything that is going on here…
These coins will be the ones that go from 700 to 250,000 and make you rich.  A coin like Darkcoin would have to rise at its current price by a factor of 250 times to see the same growth... Growth that is a very real possibility with Whitecoin. That means that Darkcoin would have to near reach the price of Bitcoin. Personally, I do not see that as being even the most remote possibility.

im sorry can you not do math. darkcoin has 4.5 million coins floating around and brought x11 and darksend to the table, BC has 75 million in circulation and bwas the first coin to hit pure  Pos phase first with, with the first multipool and first altcoin that  you can buy planes with, while WC is bringing nothing and will never bring anything to the table please tell me how you expect a ripoff clone with no innovation can you do the math please 0.0025 x 300million = 750000 btc = 375000000 USD

So true.

what are the future plans of WC? damn you cannot even compare to fluttercoin, at least they have a functional multipool in beta, are also getting out a BC style card and have projects.

where are the projects here? oh yeah there are none, and there will never be as there have never been in the first place..

this whole thread is fud by the way FUCKING UTTERLY DUMB, this coin offers less then litebar, and look at that dead piece of shit.
Activity: 336
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
YOU'RE STARTING A FUD AGAIN.

CUT IT.
Jump to: