Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 393. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
there's no incentive to put in a high bid when you know waffle will sell at whatever the market price is going for. it's just gonna take a little time for them to get their final coins confirmed and dumped on mintpal

So Waffle just sells to the buy orders and doesn't put up asking prices for their coins?

yes its been that way for days, it's no secret. that's why people leave low bids in.
Activity: 448
Guys mine at the WC multipool.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
there's no incentive to put in a high bid when you know waffle will sell at whatever the market price is going for. it's just gonna take a little time for them to get their final coins confirmed and dumped on mintpal

So Waffle just sells to the buy orders and doesn't put up asking prices for their coins?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Just a friendly reminder you can also be paid out in Whitecoin over at Hashcows Smiley

http://hashco.ws
Activity: 476
Gone......
When you are seeing dumps how do you know it's actually waffle pool?

This question is directed towards the people saying that "waffle pool just dumped at such and such price"

Look at their unexchanged value at their stats page: http://wafflepool.com/stats

they have no whitecoin left to sell. Time to buy. Next stop 2k.

they still have 1.7 million. those coins will be confirmed over the next 6 hours or so
Activity: 98
ANNOUNCEMENT RE: THE MULTIPOOL

Just received a full briefing from the senior multipool dev. All front end fixes are now complete. There is now clear hash display, worker info, and WhiteCoin branding.

The Chunkypools team is now proceeding to ad SHA-256, with X-11 hot on its heals. Both ports will go live tonight as full WC payout ports, with first payouts in WhiteCoin guaranteed within 24 hours.

That's right, SHA-256 and X-11 go live tonight!!

Point your miners to whitecoinpool.com and experience the cutting edge of multipool mining.

This question is directed towards the people saying that "waffle pool just dumped at such and such price"

because you will see many thousands of coins sold instantly, and then about 20 seconds later the waffle site will show a drastic reduction in number of unexchanged coins. i mean, there's no way to know 100% certain, but it's pretty obvious.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Look at their unexchanged value at their stats page: http://wafflepool.com/stats

they have no whitecoin left to sell. Time to buy. Next stop 2k.
Activity: 126
Activity: 102
to calm the panic sellers

Now I wanna see him do battle with Black Knight Shocked
Activity: 196
Adress with 60 milion white coin still buying white coins..he bought 60 miiion coins last 5 days and is still buying
Koji to?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 154

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I'm not staking. I don't have my wallet encrypted on my computer and I've had coins in this wallet for weeks now. I would think that some of my coins age would be enough to get some PoS credit. Do I have to do something other than have wallet version 1.0.1.0 open and running and not encrypted?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
How long do we need to hold coins in our wallets before we start seeing a return from PoS?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Someone remember what page of thread had pic with WC on the Moon ? :-)
Activity: 102
someday future coins will be like "well look at whitecoin, it didn't see a crazy price increase until a week after PoW" or whatever actually happens. it's funny to think about future coins looking to model the success of whitecoin and how they will discuss the progression of whitecoin. we are right in the middle of the times that people will be discussing/arguing about.

lol. you're so positive Smiley
Jump to: