Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 395. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Does anyone know how much waffle has to dump yet?

2,175,000 WC to go
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Does anyone know how much waffle has to dump yet?
Anyone seeing their hash yet on chunky?

You can view your hash on the front end of chunky via chunkypools.com/account

Front end touch ups are nearly done. SHA port is next up on the to do list!

Thanks!  13M pointed at chunky.

I think you're doing a good job.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

You can view your hash on the front end of chunky via chunkypools.com/account

Front end touch ups are nearly done. SHA port is next up on the to do list!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I think a lot of people are a little scared because black coin price is down every day. Since most here wanted to copycat black coin "success". But wait we still can reach 10.000 satoshis with this one, if you buy now and hold for about 2-4 weeks that 10x times more is totally possible. What do you think?

BC price is down because of this and BTC down. But if WC doesn't do a good job, then people are going to flock back to BC.

Yeah, a lot of Blackcoiners were burned hard on the big dump.  They have flocked here to make their money back.

Just keep in mind guys, if we do even a portion of what blackcoin did, we all do extremely well. 
Activity: 560
Activity: 700
I think a lot of people are a little scared because black coin price is down every day. Since most here wanted to copycat black coin "success". But wait we still can reach 10.000 satoshis with this one, if you buy now and hold for about 2-4 weeks that 10x times more is totally possible. What do you think?

BC price is down because of this and BTC down. But if WC doesn't do a good job, then people are going to flock back to BC.
I lost all but 5 of my mined WC because of Dafuqcoin. If you want to donate, it would be much appreciated Smiley  Whf2gFDH7v2WXMqCcRvWCqZwW3AmaAGp2f

Buy on MintPal, it would be much appreciated by community  Wink
Someone put a 3 btc sell wall up to scare people into selling.... and someone ate it up.... HAHA! OOPS!

It was me. I rebought part of sold WC Smiley

it was 3.5btc+ at 1150 sato;)

Sold  at 1410-1525 and rebought at 1150 most Smiley

Nice job
Activity: 490
I lost all but 5 of my mined WC because of Dafuqcoin. If you want to donate, it would be much appreciated Smiley  Whf2gFDH7v2WXMqCcRvWCqZwW3AmaAGp2f
Someone put a 3 btc sell wall up to scare people into selling.... and someone ate it up.... HAHA! OOPS!

It was me. I rebought part of sold WC Smiley

it was 3.5btc+ at 1150 sato;)

Sold  at 1410-1525 and rebought at 1150 most Smiley
Activity: 490
My beard grows long waiting for coinedup to start with Whitecoin  Smiley
how can i withdraw wc from dedicated pool. there is no button manual payout... Huh

Cash out = manual payout, or put Auto payout equal to your confirmed coins.
Well guys its time to start talking about the future of whitecoin now that POW is over. Lets put some serious steam behind this coin. I don't want to hear it "could" hit 10k - We as a community could easily push it there with some effort!!

Grin Grin Grin

Haha, look at my posts, said the same thing.  Form an identity, a culture,a mission
Well guys its time to start talking about the future of whitecoin now that POW is over. Lets put some serious steam behind this coin. I don't want to hear it "could" hit 10k - We as a community could easily push it there with some effort!!

Grin Grin Grin

Agreed Completely.  There will be huge pumps on the way.  After all the nonsense is done.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I prefer PoS because we don't waste stupid amounts of electricity. I consider PoS that all cryptos should adopt.

that's only valid for GPU mining, Asics like gridseeds use only 7watt per 400khs
Merit: 105
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Thanks to waffle or whoever for selling me 400k WC cheap Wink
Might be a good idea to also check out Juggalocoin.  I'm serious.  They run X11 and have a tight development/marketing team.  Up until now they've kept the coin low key.  To all of the Juggalo haters out there who say the Juggalos and cyber-currency don't mix, remember that for lots of them the Juggalo thing is an (expensive) weekend/hobby activity to get out of the office and in their "real" lives lots of those guys/girls  are system admins, coders, etc.  I'm not pimping the coin: it has done much yet, still low value, one weak exchange somewhere in Europe but there's definite potential.

I advise all miners to shift their hash to Asia coin for this week.  Its POW ends next week and goes POS as well.  After it ends and all the dust settles here I would go back to a decent WC multipool long term till ZeroCoin launches (if ever)

You guys are insane.  Whitecoin is already done with all that crap and will be launching for takeoff soon.  If yall want to shift gears and start over go for it.  I'll be looking down at ya when we hit the stratosphere.
Jump to: