Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 394. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
blam, waffle dump about 150,000 coins. at 1120. will creep back up to 1175 before the next one. like clockwork  Grin
someday future coins will be like "well look at whitecoin, it didn't see a crazy price increase until a week after PoW" or whatever actually happens. it's funny to think about future coins looking to model the success of whitecoin and how they will discuss the progression of whitecoin. we are right in the middle of the times that people will be discussing/arguing about.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
End of wafflepool dumps = good vibes for WC investors:-D
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hay
When is X11 going to be ready for the pool?

X-11 will likely be in the coming days. I'll have an update on that front tonight.

Cool

X11 will be great! Smiley

i mining this for sure
Activity: 408
ded

X-11 will likely be in the coming days. I'll have an update on that front tonight.

Cool

X11 will be great! Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hay
Well guys its time to start talking about the future of whitecoin now that POW is over. Lets put some serious steam behind this coin. I don't want to hear it "could" hit 10k - We as a community could easily push it there with some effort!!

Grin Grin Grin

Haha, look at my posts, said the same thing.  Form an identity, a culture,a mission

i would like to volunteer as class clown/town hobo.

Activity: 85
How often does waffle pool dump wc? does it have a minimum price that they start dumping at and a minimum qunatity or an exact time interval between the dumps? if we know this we can buy right after their dump.
waffle still has 2 million coins to sell, people are waiting around for them at low bids, as they should. once those are gone then we will see higher bids as coins are scarce. couple more hours to go.
How many WC does 1Mhash GPU mining produce in 1 24 hour day?

it depends on the coin being mined and the price it sells for. there are a lot of variables, you cant say you will get x amount of WC for x amount of hash.
Front end is back up!

Automagically.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
How many WC does 1Mhash GPU mining produce in 1 24 hour day?
Minor front end issue as we finalize the temporary layout. Back end is secure and all shares are being recorded.

Activity: 672
Why is coin market cap.com showing over 300 m coins?

The premine + 300 million i believe.

+1 hug

Yeah, that's prolly right

300 mil. distribution + ~2 mil premine
Activity: 672
Jump to: