Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 447. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
That amount is actually a 9 persons investment in my willage. As I happen to own the only computer around. That amonnt could really change our lives for a while if WC is going to be worth something.

xD
Where do you live?

Somewhere in very shitty and cold place

Country name, city (village) name? Or this place is so shitty, that it hasn't name?

Google Kaldoaivin erämaa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaldoaivi_Wilderness_Area
Its even not a village.
Proud viking begging for food on internet from middle of wilderness reserve?
Lol
Activity: 84
That amount is actually a 9 persons investment in my willage. As I happen to own the only computer around. That amonnt could really change our lives for a while if WC is going to be worth something.

xD
Where do you live?

Country name, city (village) name? Or this place is so shitty, that it hasn't name?

Google Kaldoaivin erämaa

how about no?

contact sean's outpost you scammer

what that?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

xD
Where do you live?

Google Kaldoaivin erämaa

how about no?

contact sean's outpost you scammer

xD
Where do you live?

Google Kaldoaivin erämaa
Activity: 98

xD
Where do you live?

smart enough to understand how crypto's work, smart enough to download a WC wallet. too dumb to not figure out how to get food? yeah right.

I may be dumb to you. This is the way I am now figuring how to get some food. Plus cryptos are also the one source of possible earnings.

go ask your neighbor for some bread. that might actually solve your (fake) problem.

lol you have no idea where I have to live.

I think 44'000 WC in your wallet is enough to buy some food))

wow its a lots of WC in your wallet. mind donate me some ? I want to buy KFC & Big MAC

44k WC is worth about 160 euros right now. Do you have any idea how many mouths you can feed with that amount? You may live with that amount in Africa pretty long, but i am not from africa.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
smart enough to understand how crypto's work, smart enough to download a WC wallet. too dumb to not figure out how to get food? yeah right.

I may be dumb to you. This is the way I am now figuring how to get some food. Plus cryptos are also the one source of possible earnings.

go ask your neighbor for some bread. that might actually solve your (fake) problem.

wow its a lots of WC in your wallet. mind donate me some ? I want to buy KFC & Big MAC
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Please donate me some WC so I can buy some food. I haven't eaten anything for 2 days. I would really appreciate it.
That is curious. If you can afford the Internet, how you cannot afford food?

That's the thing, I do not have the money to pay for my bills. Still have to try enything to get something out of this first. If I won't pay my bills in 2 months, I am really fucked up and so are the 8 others whose money I have here.

xD
Where do you live?

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

LOL busted!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 87
Please donate me some WC so I can buy some food. I haven't eaten anything for 2 days. I would really appreciate it.
That is curious. If you can afford the Internet, how you cannot afford food?
Activity: 111

LOL Cheesy fuel tank on my motorbike is hungry too Sad

xD
Where do you live?

Jump to: