Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 449. (Read 759219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Doesn't seem like panic selling to me, more like waffle pool dumping. Theyve dumped something like 1 million coins in the past couple hours.

A little over 1000 blocks to go, PoS is in sight.

I'm gonna buy another 0.1 BTC of white coin, very cheap prices tonight. It could dip into the 800s like last night.

Yeah they're not dumping fast enough. I was hoping they would dump down to a price where its not profitable to mine, but fuck they could dump to 600 sats and its still more profitable than doge or ltc. Well whatever, im gonna mine my last 20k of wc and be happy.
Thank goodness this is going PoS quickly... i think any successful coin will have to quickly become PoS considering how badly the multipools damage price. Even PoS coins that have too long of a PoW are doomed to fail, like mint coin and zeit coin.
...Mint  and Zeit are pure POS too now^^ after BC dev show flaw in POS/POW coins.

But POW are doomed like Mega and others at the end LTC, BTC
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can i already stake my whitecoins? if so how? the feature isnt available like blackcoins wallet. Also how do i compile the source code for linux. i keep receiving error messages. Hate to bring up blackcoin but that wallet had no problem compiling?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Well, lets hope we got alot of hash for whitecoinpool...Maybe the devs should buy some asics w/ the pre-mine and send the pool their hash, i'm going there after the pow phase is over

Activity: 169
Doesn't seem like panic selling to me, more like waffle pool dumping. Theyve dumped something like 1 million coins in the past couple hours.

A little over 1000 blocks to go, PoS is in sight.

I'm gonna buy another 0.1 BTC of white coin, very cheap prices tonight. It could dip into the 800s like last night.

Yeah they're not dumping fast enough. I was hoping they would dump down to a price where its not profitable to mine, but fuck they could dump to 600 sats and its still more profitable than doge or ltc. Well whatever, im gonna mine my last 20k of wc and be happy.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://icoingame.com
The icoingame dev team is pleased to present the FIRST Whitecoin game-site!
0.99% House Edge
UI Optimized for Mobile Devices
Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Live Chat
Current Coins Supported (More to come):
   Whitecoin
Current Languages Natively Supported:
   English
   Chinese
   German

最新概率游戏
0.99% 赌场优势
为手机用户优化了UI设计
快速充值和提现
在线聊天
当前支持的虚拟货币:
   Whitecoin(白币)
当前支持的语言:
   英语
   简体中文
   德语

Activity: 78
Can anybody else sense the panic setting in? The tension is palpable.

It's just a matter of time before some Btc bagger steps in and buys up to 1200 in one fell scoop.
... but whether it hits 800 first is anybody's guess.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Fine. 822 says MintPal. Support is gone now. Price is dropping much faster.

Edit: I meant the night before yesternight!
Activity: 87
I didn' get my autopayout , no transaction ID.  Anybody know how to get the coin??

The autopayout form  pool to mintpal was not receved and no transaction ID.   I wanna get the coin,  how can I?

Did you mine from a pool to an exchange? Huh Shocked

*** email support immediately with all details.  I've had mine get recovered before elsewhere

Pool wallet was locked and MPOS does not handle that automatically.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
nearly 90% of all coins mined  Shocked

when final coins get distributed, all hell will break loose. hold onto your coins and don't sell till were at 30k bitches

30k next 20 years

ur mom in 20 years

will be rich with whitecoin
Activity: 84

when final coins get distributed, all hell will break loose. hold onto your coins and don't sell till were at 30k bitches

30k next 20 years

ur mom in 20 years
Activity: 308

30k next 20 years
Activity: 168

Activity: 336
Jump to: