Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 451. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dump to  800 soon
soon !!! Grin Grin

Soon, Yes whilst on the moon, Ritchie DOOM.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
dump to  800 soon
soon !!! Grin Grin

Now you might be right. Waffle finally dumping faster.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 238
I am a clone, I am not alone, every fibre of my flesh and bone is identical to the others, everything I say is in the same tone as my test tube brother voice, I have no flaws to identify and this doodle that flows from my pen has just been written by another 20 telepathic men it says for the wing of any bird other than a battery hen.

That is a description of a clone the keyword is identical.

Black coin is the opposite to White coin so just in the name it's self it could not be identical besides all the other aspects.

What they are, all of them, starting with BTC are derivative developments.

Essentially WhiteCoin could be bigger than BlackCoin if everyone makes a concerned effort to develop services, mine it and trade it. It is basically the same in every facet. It seems the bitcointalk has really gotten behind this coin so we should see a large amount of developments with these focuses in mind.
Activity: 364
I am a clone, I am not alone, every fibre of my flesh and bone is identical to the others, everything I say is in the same tone as my test tube brothers voice, I have no flaws to identify and this doodle that flows from my pen has just been written by another 20 telepathic men it says for the wings of any bird other than a battery hen.

That is a description of a clone the keyword is identical.

Black coin is the opposite to White coin so just in the name it's self it could not be identical besides all the other aspects.

What they are, all of them, starting with BTC are derivative developments.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
if it were a clone as BC?

If it were a clone to BC then yes, I think the price would follow so long as it were an exact clone (interest, community, etc) and likely the market cap would be split between the two giving ~4500-5000 sats (based on current BC) though BC price would change too. Though this is clearly not the case, it makes for an interesting argument because really the biggest difference will be the 2% inflation POS vs 1% and distribution and interest.

Central banks typically have inflation targets of 2-3% though that is measured in costs per currency not in money supply so it is not directly applicable to call it inflation. WC and all coins have the issue of lost coins decreasing the money supply, though for fiats, they just print more when a damaged bill is returned and continually make more coins/bills to balance the money supply.
Activity: 182
Activity: 15
That said, if it were a clone and obtained the same interest as BC (that is the big question), you would expect a similar market cap and thus the price of WC to be ~1/4 of BC (4x more coins out there). One could also argue that interest would be split between the two and market cap in total would be the same as BC started at meaning BC halves and WC goes to 1/8 of BC current price (1/2 * 1/4).

Give the first scenario, you would expect WC to go to ~9000 sats or 4500 sats for the second scenario. Granted only the market will decide though I would expect the long run price to get near this until one goes out of favor or a flaw is found in one...

Makes sense, if the WC devs have a plan for long-term adoption of the currency.

BC is 45000 satoshi not 4500, is anything i`m missing?

On Cryptsy BC is ~38200 sats, that implies WC (at similar development in community and POS) would have a price of ~38200/4 = 9550 sats, or 38200/8 = 4775 sats due to the number of coins and assuming the same market cap. (when I originally posted, BC was ~37000 sats and I round to nice numbers). Its just a very simplified argument to the equilibrium price of WC taking BC as a template.
Activity: 42
http://icoingame.com
The icoingame dev team is pleased to present the FIRST Whitecoin game-site!
0.99% House Edge
UI Optimized for Mobile Devices
Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Live Chat
Current Coins Supported (More to come):
   Whitecoin
Current Languages Natively Supported:
   English
   Chinese
   German

最新概率游戏
0.99% 赌场优势
为手机用户优化了UI设计
快速充值和提现
在线聊天
当前支持的虚拟货币:
   Whitecoin(白币)
当前支持的语言:
   英语
   简体中文
   德语

Activity: 322
Activity: 336
One more question: Is there some kind of a concept or idea that WC is trying to promote? Something like a charitable cause or a philosophy?

I guess I'm just trying to understand if there's anything going on here besides "we missed the BlackCoin train so let's start our own virtually identical coin and get in at the beginning."

Don't get me wrong; I like the idea of a coin that's like a savings account with a fixed inflation rate. I'm just trying to figure out how WC intends to differentiate itself since it's already been done by BC, and the differences in details seem insignificant as far as I can tell. I'm open to being persuaded otherwise.

three are thousands of altcoins, why does there need to be something here or something there. lol

Yeah, there are thousands of altcoins, and most of them won't exist a year or two from now. Why will WhiteCoin be one of the winners? Why should it be? I'm here asking these questions as a potential investor. Yes, I want to make money, but I also want to support coins that have a long-term purpose and which aren't going to disappear in a few months after a pump and dump.

I think enough people want it to succeed like blackcoin, that in itself is a powerful factor. I was skeptical at first but once I saw how many people support this coin I decided to hop on board.

Makes sense. I already bought 100,000 WC. I also own some BC. I like the PoS technology and think these kind of coins have a lot of long-term potential. But I think what I'm trying to figure out is whether WC is for real or just a fun little pump. I'll be following this thread to see how things develop.

I don't think we can predict just yet. The coin is just 10 days old, anything can happen.
Activity: 672
That said, if it were a clone and obtained the same interest as BC (that is the big question), you would expect a similar market cap and thus the price of WC to be ~1/4 of BC (4x more coins out there). One could also argue that interest would be split between the two and market cap in total would be the same as BC started at meaning BC halves and WC goes to 1/8 of BC current price (1/2 * 1/4).

Give the first scenario, you would expect WC to go to ~9000 sats or 4500 sats for the second scenario. Granted only the market will decide though I would expect the long run price to get near this until one goes out of favor or a flaw is found in one...

BC is in pos mode.  WC is in Pow mode

*** hit wrong button

Once a coin is non minable and fairly distributed, pos kicks in and rewards you to hold.  Multipools then mine coins, sell and create buy pressure on your selected coin, but will not have multipool down pressure.  POS is more responsible in regards to a lot of things minus most coins exist in ppls hands, but, that's gold and that sure did work for "awhile"
One more question: Is there some kind of a concept or idea that WC is trying to promote? Something like a charitable cause or a philosophy?

I guess I'm just trying to understand if there's anything going on here besides "we missed the BlackCoin train so let's start our own virtually identical coin and get in at the beginning."

Don't get me wrong; I like the idea of a coin that's like a savings account with a fixed inflation rate. I'm just trying to figure out how WC intends to differentiate itself since it's already been done by BC, and the differences in details seem insignificant as far as I can tell. I'm open to being persuaded otherwise.

three are thousands of altcoins, why does there need to be something here or something there. lol

Yeah, there are thousands of altcoins, and most of them won't exist a year or two from now. Why will WhiteCoin be one of the winners? Why should it be? I'm here asking these questions as a potential investor. Yes, I want to make money, but I also want to support coins that have a long-term purpose and which aren't going to disappear in a few months after a pump and dump.

I think enough people want it to succeed like blackcoin, that in itself is a powerful factor. I was skeptical at first but once I saw how many people support this coin I decided to hop on board.

Makes sense. I already bought 100,000 WC. I also own some BC. I like the PoS technology and think these kind of coins have a lot of long-term potential. But I think what I'm trying to figure out is whether WC is for real or just a fun little pump. I'll be following this thread to see how things develop.

Its called a wait and see.  But with this Kind of stuff, a risk, wait and see.
Activity: 345

Activity: 414
Freedom through Cryptocurrency!

Activity: 336

From what i know the .78% premine has already been sold off.

Is that information published somewhere? If so, could you post a link? Thanks.

If Reddit communities actually have any effect on the value of a coin, then why has dogecoin and vertcoin continued to devalue? Their subreddits get the heaviest use yet both of those coins never met expectations.

Then take a 90% premined shitcoin like MarineCoin, with almost no Reddit subscribers, a dead bitcointalk thread and a ghost-town of and irc and the coin went to the moon.

Cryptos defy logic, and in my opinion a coins subreddit has zero to little affect on it's value. And lets face it, IRC is for militant fanboys vying to be the alpha-male/chief of the chat room.

We are doing great right here for now and don't listen to these plebs. This coin is 10 days old and this thread is on fire. Look at the blackcoin thread when it was 10 days old, it was more dead than Paul Walker, then they come in here trying to tell us what we need to do. Just ignore them and let things keep going naturally the way they are. We aren't even done buying in yet guys no need to get over zealous.

With the way these BC wagon-riders come in here all cavalier you would think that blackcoin was the cure for AIDS or some shit.

Here it is all stream of consciousness posts.  Prolly a great way to gauge a coin in regards to perceived activity or boredom lol.  Our reddit we can divide into topics, up vote, reply in better methods, etc.  On a forum on the whitecoin site, we could do just the same.  I'm here and I'm chatting too, just think the coin deserves its own.

Don't get me wrong, i have been posting and commenting on the WC subreddit but it's just more active here.

I'm sure in agreement there.  I keep popping over, just feel its better for conversation.  I'm trying to do too much today. 

Jump to: