Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 448. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
smart enough to understand how crypto's work, smart enough to download a WC wallet. too dumb to not figure out how to get food? yeah right.

I may be dumb to you. This is the way I am now figuring how to get some food. Plus cryptos are also the one source of possible earnings.

go ask your neighbor for some bread. that might actually solve your (fake) problem.

lol you have no idea where I have to live.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
smart enough to understand how crypto's work, smart enough to download a WC wallet. too dumb to not figure out how to get food? yeah right.

I may be dumb to you. This is the way I am now figuring how to get some food. Plus cryptos are also the one source of possible earnings.

go ask your neighbor for some bread. that might actually solve your (fake) problem.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Donate me ..i want to buy new car
Please donate me some WC so I can buy some food. I haven't eaten anything for 2 days. I would really appreciate it.

PROOF or you're lying Smiley

What u want me to do?
a Proof that you are really starving, a youtube video will be great

show us your room, refrige, kitchen, etc

A youtube video of me showing you how poorly I live is not a good idea. I know there's plenty of others who need even more food than me (africa etc) but still I am dead serious. If I got something to eat, I would be more than rich.

Thanks to the one who just sent me 0.2 WC = 0,00073 euros Cheesy
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Please donate me some WC so I can buy some food. I haven't eaten anything for 2 days. I would really appreciate it.

What u want me to do?
a Proof that you are really starving, a youtube video will be great

show us your room, refrige, kitchen, etc

What u want me to do? I have few euros in my bank account.... Plus +2k of bills that I haven't been able to pay. I am totally broke :U
Activity: 98

Cheesy
www.bitcoin.org

about 30 hours left fellas

closer to 24 hours. but there will be some hours of waffle still selling after PoW
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Can i already stake my whitecoins? if so how? the feature isnt available like blackcoins wallet. Also how do i compile the source code for linux. i keep receiving error messages. Hate to bring up blackcoin but that wallet had no problem compiling?
[/quote

use qmake-qt4 instead of qmake

doesnt work. i also tried qt creator. got an error.
Activity: 83
Nope, you can't stake them until POW is complete.  We're getting close though...
www.bitcoin.org
Can i already stake my whitecoins? if so how? the feature isnt available like blackcoins wallet. Also how do i compile the source code for linux. i keep receiving error messages. Hate to bring up blackcoin but that wallet had no problem compiling?

you can't stake whitecoin yet

below is the time when wc stake will be available
http://usdejson.comuv.com/time.php

Activity: 408
ded
[/quote

use qmake-qt4 instead of qmake
Jump to: