Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 469. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can anyone comment on the Devs?  After POW, the quality of the resolution of issues and what not can make or break the coin.  I havn't seen much from them.

Devs are unavailable and/or incompetent (no fud) It's the reality, they are amateur level, just check IRC
the coin will make or break based upon community participation only

If the devs were to simply disappear would it be possible for other people from the community to continue development of WC? I mean do some of you guys have access to all the data and code for WC?

Think. How do you think people were able to take Bitcoins protocol....it was created by a fake person so to say
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Can anyone comment on the Devs?  After POW, the quality of the resolution of issues and what not can make or break the coin.  I havn't seen much from them.

Devs are unavailable and/or incompetent (no fud) It's the reality, they are amateur level, just check IRC

If the devs were to simply disappear would it be possible for other people from the community to continue development of WC? I mean do some of you guys have access to all the data and code for WC?

Yes the source is there.

However what on irc makes them seem amateur?

Someone he quoted said that, he didn't.
Yes its all open source software. Literally anyone can update the software...the important factor is getting the community to use your version. If the current Dev drops off the map and there was someone the community could trust, then it would be no problem
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Yes the source is there.

However what on irc makes them seem amateur?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Probably clevermining.

Wafflepool is WTjhV634jGnEWMKdRVorNooHgbLCnseSYq

This an open source project - all of the code and data is publicly available.  Anyone or any group could takeover the project and even hardfork it if there is enough support from miners and community.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Probably gonna be a lot of wild swings and high volume the final 48 hours of PoW
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
I feel a little upset for buying yesterday in the 1870's, but no matter. It's sort of like when I bought Blackcoin at 1500 and it dropped to 500. No matter what, I feel massive profits incoming  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yeah, its not gonna go down to 800 anymore. This shit is gonna be HUGE!!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
what stores accept WHITECOIN?  gotta get the coin out there
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
a lot of people are gonna have a hard time buying back in  Grin

Analysts are beginning to agree the growth of whitecoinpool.com's hash bodes very well for the future of WhiteCoin.

The WhiteCoin payout Multipool : Powered by ChunkyPools

We can’t be happier to have whitecoinpool.com pointed to us. We've won it for one reason: ChunkyPools stands ahead of the pack as an innovator.

With WhiteCoin’s mining complete in 2 days from posting, supporters are already asking where they can point their rigs as the Proof of Stake phase begins. Look no further than chunky. Our WhiteCoin pool has been delivering consistent results since launch, and if you’re mining on that port now you won’t need to change a thing.

WhiteCoin Fund powered by Chunky Traders

Our group of experienced traders will be guiding the transitions from alts, to btc, to your desired coin: WhiteCoin. We won’t make the mistakes of others and rely only on coinwarz, or one hot coin. Any good trader will tell you to never put all your eggs in one basket.

Diversified WhiteCoin Ports Coming

In the days following our entry to Proof of Stake, more multiports will be offered by chunky: all paying out in whitecoin. These ports will offer different payout schedules and levels of risk. Following a carefully devised plan, Chunky’s WhiteCoin fund will maximize output for our users by taking advantage of daily fluctuations in altcoin prices.

Mine with the pool that daytrades for you

Many multipools profit on the backs of their users with pre-bought coin. You can be sure, these people only adjust their prices when they risk losing by selling you their coin, they aren’t cutting you any deals. Chunky’s returns will be dictated by the best prices the markets have to offer. That’s right, we’ll even be playing the spread between markets to ensure better average prices for everyone.

Mine with the Experts

Sign up now if you haven’t already, and make sure you’re well prepared for the end of WhiteCoin’s mining phase. Set it and forget it and mine with chunkypools.com/wc

great work
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Analysts are beginning to agree the growth of whitecoinpool.com's hash bodes very well for the future of WhiteCoin.

The WhiteCoin payout Multipool : Powered by ChunkyPools

We can’t be happier to have whitecoinpool.com pointed to us. We've won it for one reason: ChunkyPools stands ahead of the pack as an innovator.

With WhiteCoin’s mining complete in 2 days from posting, supporters are already asking where they can point their rigs as the Proof of Stake phase begins. Look no further than chunky. Our WhiteCoin pool has been delivering consistent results since launch, and if you’re mining on that port now you won’t need to change a thing.

WhiteCoin Fund powered by Chunky Traders

Our group of experienced traders will be guiding the transitions from alts, to btc, to your desired coin: WhiteCoin. We won’t make the mistakes of others and rely only on coinwarz, or one hot coin. Any good trader will tell you to never put all your eggs in one basket.

Diversified WhiteCoin Ports Coming

In the days following our entry to Proof of Stake, more multiports will be offered by chunky: all paying out in whitecoin. These ports will offer different payout schedules and levels of risk. Following a carefully devised plan, Chunky’s WhiteCoin fund will maximize output for our users by taking advantage of daily fluctuations in altcoin prices.

Mine with the pool that daytrades for you

Many multipools profit on the backs of their users with pre-bought coin. You can be sure, these people only adjust their prices when they risk losing by selling you their coin, they aren’t cutting you any deals. Chunky’s returns will be dictated by the best prices the markets have to offer. That’s right, we’ll even be playing the spread between markets to ensure better average prices for everyone.

Mine with the Experts

Sign up now if you haven’t already, and make sure you’re well prepared for the end of WhiteCoin’s mining phase. Set it and forget it and mine with chunkypools.com/wc

Can't wait for 20,000 satoshis  Grin
Activity: 154
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://icoingame.com
The icoingame dev team is pleased to present the FIRST Whitecoin game-site!
0.99% House Edge
UI Optimized for Mobile Devices
Fast Deposits and Withdrawals
Live Chat
Current Coins Supported (More to come):
   Whitecoin
Current Languages Natively Supported:
   English
   Chinese
   German

最新概率游戏
0.99% 赌场优势
为手机用户优化了UI设计
快速充值和提现
在线聊天
当前支持的虚拟货币:
   Whitecoin(白币)
当前支持的语言:
   英语
   简体中文
   德语

Activity: 238
Huh

Just so much discussion like day traders.  Whitecoin is good because of the POS starting soon or because its...?

One of, if the not THE most evenly distributed coin so early on. Most of the time a coin starts out with the majority of the coin in the hands of a few whales and early miners.

For once the community holds the majority of coins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Seems getting down to 900 range in a few more hours.

let's hope so i don't like not having many of these but i think my hopes of getting some for 600 range are just a little too far fetched.  I guess the 800-900 range will do nicely.

Could go as low as 800 range, but still a lot more incoming dumps. Big wall buy gone now.
i mean every minute, every hour that passes with the price somewhat stable, means less likely the price will spike low such as the 6, 7, or 800 satoshi range
Jump to: