Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 468. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Few more days before this coin skyrockets! Don't miss the train!

I agree, I just wish I had more coins to sink into whitecoin! This coin is going to be big  Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Few more days before this coin skyrockets! Don't miss the train!
Activity: 238
Hi Guys.
Could someone tell me how to unlock the wc wallet?

many thanks

To start Staking while retaining the security of your wallet, go Help>Debug Window. Now select the Console tab.

Type the following at the bottom: walletpassphrase YourPassphrase 9999999 true

Replace the YourPassphrase with your own passphrase. (the encryption password you added earlier on) The 9999999 relates to the amount of seconds that you wish to leave the wallet open for staking. Once you have added this hit Enter.

You can begin to stake as soon as pow mining is done in about 1 day from now.  Cheesy

Activity: 824
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hi Guys.

many thanks
If you put on your wallet password do that:
In your WhiteCoin wallet:
Help -> Debug window -> Console
Write: walletpassphrase "your password" 9999999999 true
If you haven't locked it, musn't do smth.

many thanks
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can anyone comment on the Devs?  After POW, the quality of the resolution of issues and what not can make or break the coin.  I havn't seen much from them.

Devs are unavailable and/or incompetent (no fud) It's the reality, they are amateur level, just check IRC
the coin will make or break based upon community participation only

If the devs were to simply disappear would it be possible for other people from the community to continue development of WC? I mean do some of you guys have access to all the data and code for WC?

Think. How do you think people were able to take Bitcoins protocol....it was created by a fake person so to say

Not entirely true. Satoshi Nakamoto contributed to Bitcoin development until mid 2010. He actually handed control (and source code) over to Gavin Andresen and other members of the Bitcoin community before he disappeared.

no
Activity: 98
Hi Guys.

many thanks
If you put on your wallet password do that:
In your WhiteCoin wallet:
Help -> Debug window -> Console
Write: walletpassphrase "your password" 9999999999 true
If you haven't locked it, musn't do smth.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Can anyone comment on the Devs?  After POW, the quality of the resolution of issues and what not can make or break the coin.  I havn't seen much from them.

Devs are unavailable and/or incompetent (no fud) It's the reality, they are amateur level, just check IRC

If the devs were to simply disappear would it be possible for other people from the community to continue development of WC? I mean do some of you guys have access to all the data and code for WC?

Think. How do you think people were able to take Bitcoins protocol....it was created by a fake person so to say

Not entirely true. Satoshi Nakamoto contributed to Bitcoin development until mid 2010. He actually handed control (and source code) over to Gavin Andresen and other members of the Bitcoin community before he disappeared.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There was no payout at 6PM and still WC 5M to exchange.
Look into your wallets for spare Bitcoins Grin

http://wafflepool.com/stats
5M  Grin

it would be awesome if they had the capital to pay their miners, keep the whitecoin, and watch it rise, rise, rise. that would be an official #winning move if they did.
Activity: 824
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hi Guys.

many thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 295
Hail Eris!
Im working on a personal project, and I would like to incorporate PoS to experiment with. Can someone kindly show me in the source code what files define and use the PoS functions? Please?Huh  Embarrassed Im lost. I know that you guys have not moved to PoS yet BTW.
https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin

PoS after block 10000

This might help:  https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L976
what the hell is this pump? is waffle doing this so they will get more for their coins?

In the crypto world it's either bots, Chinese, or JP Moragan/illuminati (usually a combination of the 3). But definitely not pools or regular buyers.

weakest.....pump......ever

5M  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
what the hell is this pump? is waffle doing this so they will get more for their coins?

In the crypto world it's either bots, Chinese, or JP Moragan/illuminati (usually a combination of the 3). But definitely not pools or regular buyers.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Activity: 87

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Can anyone comment on the Devs?  After POW, the quality of the resolution of issues and what not can make or break the coin.  I havn't seen much from them.

Yes the source is there.

However what on irc makes them seem amateur?

Someone he quoted said that, he didn't.

The devs seem fine. It seems like people want the devs to pop up in irc and in this thread 10 times a day to address fud and answer everyone dumb questions so they can get some kind of reassurance or something. So much assburgers ITT sometimes it's not even funny.

"Haven't heard anything from the devs in 12 hours...panic! Everyone panic!!!!!"

I too heard the devs are going fine, and even bought a shiny new bicycle with the development funds.

Yes the source is there.

However what on irc makes them seem amateur?

Someone he quoted said that, he didn't.

The devs seem fine. It seems like people want the devs to pop up in irc and in this thread 10 times a day to address fud and answer everyone dumb questions so they can get some kind of reassurance or something. So much assburgers ITT sometimes it's not even funny.

"Haven't heard anything from the devs in 12 hours...panic! Everyone panic!!!!!"
Jump to: