Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 498. (Read 759219 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
SCryptoMiners Whitecoin Pool
Current hash rate: 3,700 MH/s

http://wc.scryptominers.com

PPLNS
Round earnings credited after 350 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout: 1 WC.

We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools seen in my signature below. You will be safe mining with us.

Private stratums IP's are available upon request for miners with greater than 50 mh/s.

Looks dead Angry

Went offline about an hour ago Sad

[2014-04-21 16:27:41] Stratum connection to pool 4 interrupted
 [2014-04-21 16:27:41] Pool 4 stratum+tcp://wc.scryptominers.com:3390 not responding!

Same here. Had 10k coins with them.  Hope i didn't get screwed.  Coins still there.

However, there is a high likelihood they are getting did get DDoS'd or something.  

Edit: They are back up.   

Down again.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Now the question would be since you can't have BC or WC on at the same time (or has this been fixed?), what wallet would you open and for how long to optimize your interest rate.   Grin

Spend some money to have two computers. Some second hand computer will do just fine if you're bit short. Install Ubuntu in it and discover how good and easy to use it actually is. Why you are paying for Win8 anyway? Smiley Backup your wallet to usb-stick.

Unbutu easy? man it's real hard, compiling, needing to know all the command lines etc etc.. Unbutu is for techies don't say it's easy as drag and drop.

Actually you are right. I didn't know if WC has compiled and ready out of the box "cots" wallet ready. Because i have my wallet in win7. But for operating systems, surfing and ltc/btc it is a very good choice.

But you are likely to run your 2nd computer with ubuntu and it doesn't have to cost you 1k+ in fiat.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
But I don't want to bother - if White Community likes acual logo - let it be! Smiley

Fully agree =)

P.S.: My choice of best logo  Grin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
SCryptoMiners Whitecoin Pool
Current hash rate: 3,700 MH/s

http://wc.scryptominers.com

PPLNS
Round earnings credited after 350 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout: 1 WC.

We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools seen in my signature below. You will be safe mining with us.

Private stratums IP's are available upon request for miners with greater than 50 mh/s.

Looks dead Angry

Went offline about an hour ago Sad

[2014-04-21 16:27:41] Stratum connection to pool 4 interrupted
 [2014-04-21 16:27:41] Pool 4 stratum+tcp://wc.scryptominers.com:3390 not responding!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
So where is actual logo ?

First page

Ohhh, so this is what I called "Boring" logo Smiley

I think actual is better than one of those which was choosen before, like this:

But if community think that changing logo at the moment is necessary, come on.

There's something wrong with your logo. Aaww yes, it's centered. No, this will not do.  Cheesy

I see logos at 26 page and next pages but NONE OF THEM IS REALLY GOOD :-/

I think this is the best logo: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6239550

BUT WhiteCoin needs awesome, professional logo!!!!! Sorry but actual logo looks like empty boring sheet of paper.
But I don't want to bother - if White Community likes acual logo - let it be! Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Now the question would be since you can't have BC or WC on at the same time (or has this been fixed?), what wallet would you open and for how long to optimize your interest rate.   Grin

Spend some money to have two computers. Some second hand computer will do just fine if you're bit short. Install Ubuntu in it and discover how good and easy to use it actually is. Why you are paying for Win8 anyway? Smiley Backup your wallet to usb-stick.

Unbutu easy? man it's real hard, compiling, needing to know all the command lines etc etc.. Unbutu is for techies don't say it's easy as drag and drop.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Who can be contacted regarding bounties? I haven't gotten a response from anyone so far. Would like to know please.

Here's some bounties for you right here mate.

http://www.reddit.com/r/whitecoin/comments/23kvdb/this_sub_needs_a_make_over_looking_for_graphic/

Also send an email to: [email protected]

There's something wrong with your logo. Aaww yes, it's centered. No, this will not do.  Cheesy

This one was choosen and after a few hours changed to current

http://whatmine.com/coin/427/Whitecoin-WC-Scrypt-Profitability - here it is
Activity: 1

Activity: 700

First page

There's something wrong with your logo. Aaww yes, it's centered. No, this will not do.  Cheesy

First page

Activity: 126
If you lost any btc in this, then you sir do not know how to play game, seriously, straight up easiest money since cnc and ftc came out.

i am old player of this game  Wink
Activity: 700
@DEV

I think that Whitecoin needs NEW LOGO CONTEST.    Wink

+GIVEAWAYS

I think there is much more important things than changing logo again. Once it was done and I think current logo looks not bad and there is no need to change it again. Or you think we need change logo every week?  Cheesy

Oh, I didn't know that there was logo contest and another logo before this from first page...
Can you link me a thread with logo contest?
I just don't like logo WC, it's too boring for me;/

There wasn't official contest. Start logo looked boring and people started to show their works right in this thread and dev decided to change it.

Activity: 238
Anyone else concerned that you need to leave your wallet unecnrypted to get PoS? I'd rather not do that. Does black coin make you unencrypt your wallet for PoS?

I think the dev should fix this.

same with every coin, just have to unlock for minting only.
That's not good. Hackers will be targeting white coin due to this :/

you're skeptical for no reason. minting is 100% safe when set correctly.
How do I set my wallet so it's still encrypted but I can mint at the same time? I'll appreciate your advice on this.

Your wallet should automatically stay encrypted while staking. But I'm pretty sure you can't start staking until pow is over in a few days.  If for some reason your wallet is unencrypted while your wallet is unlocked do this:
 To start Staking whilst retaining the security of your wallet, go Help>Debug Window. Now select the Console tab.
Type the following at the bottom:
walletpassphrase YourPassphrase 9999999 true
Replace the YourPassphrase with your own passphrase. (the encryption password) The 9999999 relates to the amount of seconds that you wish to leave the wallet open for staking. Once you have added this hit Enter.  Then hit the Red bar next to where you entered your text, to clear the information from your console and that should do it

And having your wallet unlocked does not affect it's security. Just encrypt your wallet with a strong password, keep your backup wallet either on a storage device or encrypted folder and you should be iron clad.

And this will be mine when i turn my 3BTC into 300BTC... Whitecoin just need to do what Blackcoin did... easy.... Whitecoin has a lot more to offer then Blackcoin anyway.

Like what??

please tell me cause I certainly haven't seen it yet.

As for now it's all been copy paste. No trolling just I have not seen any innovation nor any future plans etc..

2% interest. It is better chosen than for example BC 1%. I think both came up with that number just in an accident but that doesn't matter. it is just a number but "vires in numeris".

FED has 2% inflation target, ECB has 2% inflation target, Bank of England has 2% target,... Based on that it is the optimal number for growth for a currency and economy. That point alone gives WC more potential to succeed. Blackcoin has proved that model is good. Investment grade hot air at this point. Wink
Jump to: