Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 500. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Just have to wait and see what happens. Could be a good coin.. But like others, they need to market the coin more. Once this happens and people start spreading the word about it, the coin could rise up to the heights as Blackcoin has proven quite easily.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@DEV

I think that Whitecoin needs NEW LOGO CONTEST.    Wink

+GIVEAWAYS

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
All hope has died
So, what is the difference between WhiteCoin and BlackCoin? Where should I see an advantage to put some cash behind WhiteCoin?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
WhiteCoin will gettin very big. I can feel that. Grin

That's what she said!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
WhiteCoin will gettin very big. I can feel that. Grin
Activity: 308

And this will be mine when i turn my 3BTC into 300BTC... Whitecoin just need to do what Blackcoin did... easy.... Whitecoin has a lot more to offer then Blackcoin anyway.

Like what??

please tell me cause I certainly haven't seen it yet.

As for now it's all been copy paste. No trolling just I have not seen any innovation nor any future plans etc..
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
wafflepool make a good deal with Whitecoin, and they don't even mention its name in the statistics, it's  Lips sealed , at least they can mention Whitecoin, this could make good pub...
Activity: 112
SCryptoMiners Whitecoin Pool
Current hash rate: 3,700 MH/s

http://wc.scryptominers.com

PPLNS
Round earnings credited after 350 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout: 1 WC.

We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools seen in my signature below. You will be safe mining with us.

Private stratums IP's are available upon request for miners with greater than 50 mh/s.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

And this will be mine when i turn my 3BTC into 300BTC... Whitecoin just need to do what Blackcoin did... easy.... Whitecoin has a lot more to offer then Blackcoin anyway.

And what is that exactly?
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
is there anyway to ban wafflepool and others multipools (blacklisted by dev team) as they can't mine?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
So I have been watching this for a while now and bought 25k earlier. Lets see what happens in a few weeks Smiley
Activity: 84
stop the madness!!!! yesterday sold my ps3 ....buying as many whitecoin as possible =) selling before pow seriously?Huh

That's the spirit. I sold my old comic collection to buy WC Cheesy
Activity: 308
I see some pretty black details on that car...  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1120
White is cool, and looks good  Cool

N.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Wondering if buying at 990 satoshis would be a good buy or wait for even lower when more dump comes.

Golden rule. Average down your average price that you paid for your coins. One day your coin will be pumped anyway and you will make profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I made an update about White Coin on my blog, trying to generate investor interest: http://www.usacryptocoins.com/blog/

That's kind of funny, cause I had you pegged as a WC troll earlier.  Of course, I haven't read your piece so I don't know what's in it yet, but I wouldn't have expected you to be trying to drum up interest in it. 
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
how is the stake amount calculated?

Stake Interest: 2% annually

Wondering if buying at 990 satoshis would be a good buy or wait for even lower when more dump comes.

do you think is going to dump more?
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Jump to: