Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 499. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Who can be contacted regarding bounties? I haven't gotten a response from anyone so far. Would like to know please.
Activity: 336
Merit: 254
CoinMine.pw
You can mine WhiteCoin at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes

• 40 coins to mine from one account!
  • Scrypt, Scrypt-N and X11 pools
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Check balances and withdraw funds with API !
  • Stratum nodes around the world!
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Dedicated Xeon Server
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • Several 1Gbit Europe Uplinks
  • DDOS Protection
  • 99.9% Uptime since launch
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Manual payouts without minimum
  • Auto Payouts every 5 minutes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
@DEV

I think that Whitecoin needs NEW LOGO CONTEST.    Wink

+GIVEAWAYS

I think there is much more important things than changing logo again. Once it was done and I think current logo looks not bad and there is no need to change it again. Or you think we need change logo every week?  Cheesy

Oh, I didn't know that there was logo contest and another logo before this from first page...
Can you link me a thread with logo contest?
I just don't like logo WC, it's too boring for me;/

There wasn't official contest. Start logo looked boring and people started to show their works right in this thread and dev decided to change it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Now there is trend of POS coins but Devs should understand that Not a single premine coin have been successful so far.Distribution is not fair For white coin that is why it is not interesting for the investors and price is falling down

Actually WC distribution in far better than BC. As multipools are dumping it, there are many people buying it. Also less than 1% premine, shouldn't really be a bother. Ultimate judge of distribution would be WC multipool hashrate. Whoever got better hashrate will win in the long term.
you are right my friend but please tell me about any premined coin which is successfull.All the community members and Investors only want one thing that is the fair distribution which i donot think find in WC.That is why i lost money in it

I don't think no premine means a fair distribution. You do realize that BTC is extremely unfairly distributed? Success of a coin is more to do with what happens after the launch. Yes, there had been many scams lately. And I won't be so blind to say that WC can't be that. But at this stage, calling it a scam is also unfair. It's so early that it can become a great success story too.
legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
If you lost any btc in this, then you sir do not know how to play game, seriously, straight up easiest money since cnc and ftc came out.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Now there is trend of POS coins but Devs should understand that Not a single premine coin have been successful so far.Distribution is not fair For white coin that is why it is not interesting for the investors and price is falling down

Actually WC distribution in far better than BC. As multipools are dumping it, there are many people buying it. Also less than 1% premine, shouldn't really be a bother. Ultimate judge of distribution would be WC multipool hashrate. Whoever got better hashrate will win in the long term.
you are right my friend but please tell me about any premined coin which is successfull.All the community members and Investors only want one thing that is the fair distribution which i donot think find in WC.That is why i lost money in it
what about big boy BTC? Huh premined? and today who cares..
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Is this the official devs/PR?

I sure as hell hope not ..

Well, it is better to do anything that makes people feel, that we're around, then beein quiet and passive. We're working all the time, and till we confirm some information and announce next moves, there will be some funny and easy posts. Chill then and... "why so serious" (-:

N.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
@DEV

+GIVEAWAYS

I think there is much more important things than changing logo again. Once it was done and I think current logo looks not bad and there is no need to change it again. Or you think we need change logo every week?  Cheesy

Oh, I didn't know that there was logo contest and another logo before this from first page...
Can you link me a thread with logo contest?
I just don't like logo WC, it's too boring for me;/

Activity: 126
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
@DEV

+GIVEAWAYS

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
So, what is the difference between WhiteCoin and BlackCoin? Where should I see an advantage to put some cash behind WhiteCoin?
So far the only difference in the coin is that it has 2% annual interest payments as apposed to 1% for blackcoin. So this might be better or worse for whitecoin, only time will tell.

staking might be faster if it only needs 350 confirms. Idk how PoS is written for WC, though.
Guys please. Stay out of WC vs BC. There's so much work to be done for WC before it can even remotely be in the league of BC.

quite right, don't get too excited just yet, more to do.. Lets hope they have something special... Although i did alright out of blckcoin and only from mining the coin.. This time i am also buying too..

WC will rise alright. Without miners dumping this coin will not die and will have great chance in community building etc. But BC is doing so much more. It baffles me. No harm in chasing success. WC has a great example to follow.
Activity: 266
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
SCryptoMiners Whitecoin Pool
Current hash rate: 3,700 MH/s

http://wc.scryptominers.com

PPLNS
Round earnings credited after 350 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout: 1 WC.

We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools seen in my signature below. You will be safe mining with us.

Private stratums IP's are available upon request for miners with greater than 50 mh/s.

Looks dead Angry
Activity: 415
So, what is the difference between WhiteCoin and BlackCoin? Where should I see an advantage to put some cash behind WhiteCoin?
So far the only difference in the coin is that it has 2% annual interest payments as apposed to 1% for blackcoin. So this might be better or worse for whitecoin, only time will tell.
Activity: 415
Guys please. Stay out of WC vs BC. There's so much work to be done for WC before it can even remotely be in the league of BC.

quite right, don't get too excited just yet, more to do.. Lets hope they have something special... Although i did alright out of blckcoin and only from mining the coin.. This time i am also buying too..
Jump to: