Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Weemat.io - The weeEcosystem goes blockchain - page 2. (Read 3937 times)

copper member
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
The whole market is growing, but I am pleased to see how the price of WMA is growing, since I managed to buy it cheaper. I hope the price will increase in relation to bitcoin.
New people join the project, the community grows and the price of a coin grows as a result of growing demand for it. Buying cheaper was obviously a good decision.
brand new
Activity: 0
The whole market is growing, but I am pleased to see how the price of WMA is growing, since I managed to buy it cheaper. I hope the price will increase in relation to bitcoin.
copper member
On what exchange i can buy WMA token?
WMA is listed on ProBit, you can buy/sell it there.
brand new
On what exchange i can buy WMA token?
copper member
I hope weeMAT will always goes up.
The WeeMAT community continues to grow, soon you will see the success of our project and you will be part of this project.
brand new
I hope weeMAT will always goes up.
copper member
Hello, I still did not received airdrop tokens.
That's because the distribution will be on 20.06.2021. This is done in order to maintain the stability of the token. Our project is long term.
brand new
Hello, I still did not received airdrop tokens.
copper member
Hello, what's the idea of the project?
Transforming an online shopping platform, mobile payment and cashback system to a global and fully fledged blockchain-enabled payment ecosystem. For more information visit our site - weemat.io
brand new
Hello, what's the idea of the project?
copper member
WeeMAT looks like something more than just mobile payments.
Yes, you are right. The weeMobile Payment functionality will further benefit the entire weeCommunity and will differentiate it from existing, traditional cashback programmes. Using the form of mobile payment will make wee competitive and attractive in the long-term and will create additional incentives for customers to become part of the weeCommunity.
brand new
WeeMAT looks like something more than just mobile payments.
copper member
Do you plan to extend your platform initially to European countries?
We have plans to extend our platform not only to European countries.
There are no borders and restrictions for our platform, so we are confident that people around the world will use it.
brand new
Do you plan to extend your platform initially to European countries?
copper member
I see now the price of the WMA token is low. Maybe this is a good time to buy?
Yes, you can trade WMA tokens and increase the number of tokens on your balance, or you can buy tokens and store them in your wallet.
brand new
I see now the price of the WMA token is low. Maybe this is a good time to buy?
copper member
How are you going to maintain the interest of your followers as your distribution will take place for another year? I understand that your aim here is long term but people forget easily.
We will keep making updates and announcements on our social media and telegram chat in order to remind people that distribution is coming.
copper member
How can i change my wallet address? I putted wrong address during my bot task.
We will make announcement about it.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
How are you going to maintain the interest of your followers as your distribution will take place for another year? I understand that your aim here is long term but people forget easily.
brand new
How can i change my wallet address? I putted wrong address during my bot task.
Pages:
Jump to: