Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 25. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hey boys, Have you heard about the recent news? Vlad Skakun so called "EXPERT" rated Whyskey a 4 1 1 marks on Icobench. THis is hilarious. Have you seen it?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Just found out that the project has collected 237K EUR as far as now. Yesterday it was 49K each day a small victory for WHY.

Seems your marketing strategy really works. and the Softcup of 2mln will be collected soon. Personally, I believe in you guys! Best wishes!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 99
Who knows when the TIer 2 starts? What are the benefits for tier 2 contribution??
As I see it, the TIER 2 is starting soon, so you have not so much time for catching the 33% discount.
Its pretty clear that the current one is 33% but I need the TIER 2 discount rate. Can you help me? Cant find it anywhere
So it is 16% twofold less. If you are so curious:))
Activity: 119
Who knows when the TIer 2 starts? What are the benefits for tier 2 contribution??
As I see it, the TIER 2 is starting soon, so you have not so much time for catching the 33% discount.
Its pretty clear that the current one is 33% but I need the TIER 2 discount rate. Can you help me? Cant find it anywhere
Greetings everyone. How is whiskey market doing today?

Hey there sir! The entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. The global trend is towards higher-quality and more expensive products  Wink

Sounds pretty good.. And how about the volumes? Do you have any info on that?

Interesting question. As far as I know, total volumes have also risen significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 million in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular  Roll Eyes

Makes sense though... So whisky is pretty stable, as I can see with an upward trend

Right you are! That's basically why so many people are buying their tokens... Definitely a great opportunity, especially on today's unpredictable market

Sounds attractive! Is there any bonus on contribution now?

Yeah, pretty significant one - 33,3%. So I bought myself more tokens yesterday  Wink

Oh wow! Kinda buying stability with 33,3% bonus is a great opportunity  Grin Grin Probably I need to check more about them and buy myself some too!

You definitely should! Proceed to their website to start with  Wink
This is a very big discount. I remember a lot of projects that offered big discounts, but then the price of the token fell below and investors got a loss.
Please, use PM for such long conversations. This is a forum. Not a chat
Hey guys! Thanks for your idea! Thanks for the first risk free Token. This seduced me when I was searchin for a project. What is your opinion?

The project is decent. I love such up to date options on the market. The tine has come
Activity: 103

Hey there sir! The entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. The global trend is towards higher-quality and more expensive products  Wink

Interesting question. As far as I know, total volumes have also risen significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 million in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular  Roll Eyes

Makes sense though... So whisky is pretty stable, as I can see with an upward trend

Right you are! That's basically why so many people are buying their tokens... Definitely a great opportunity, especially on today's unpredictable market

Yeah, pretty significant one - 33,3%. So I bought myself more tokens yesterday  Wink

Oh wow! Kinda buying stability with 33,3% bonus is a great opportunity  Grin Grin Probably I need to check more about them and buy myself some too!

This is a very big discount. I remember a lot of projects that offered big discounts, but then the price of the token fell below and investors got a loss.
Hey guys! Thanks for your idea! Thanks for the first risk free Token. This seduced me when I was searchin for a project. What is your opinion?
Activity: 64

Activity: 125

Yeah, pretty significant one - 33,3%. So I bought myself more tokens yesterday  Wink

Hey there sir! The entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. The global trend is towards higher-quality and more expensive products  Wink

Interesting question. As far as I know, total volumes have also risen significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 million in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular  Roll Eyes

Hey there sir! The entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. The global trend is towards higher-quality and more expensive products  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: