Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 24. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Greetings everyone, happy to join your communuty here, became really interested in the concept. Sorry, had not much time to get into the project fully, so i only understand the idea in general. What would you recommend me to start with? I mean to know more about why token

Hey mr miami, nice to meet you and a pleasure to see you in here 😊 I mean there are more and more amazing people joining whisky token every day. As for what to start with, have you watched their explainer video? This is always a great think to start with. In case you haven't, I can share that with you...

Nice to meet you too! Nope, haven't seen.. Share, please, if you can  Wink

Here you go sir https://youtu.be/gucB-g_LYMI, have a look

Will do shortly! Thanks for sharing! By the way, I am impressed by how much they have collected... Almost €0.5M by now, super pace. I am basically asking in particular because I am now passing KYC to invest Smiley))

Yeah, community is incredible and you have now become part of it, seeing you pretty friendly though  Smiley
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Greetings everyone, happy to join your communuty here, became really interested in the concept. Sorry, had not much time to get into the project fully, so i only understand the idea in general. What would you recommend me to start with? I mean to know more about why token

Hey mr miami, nice to meet you and a pleasure to see you in here 😊 I mean there are more and more amazing people joining whisky token every day. As for what to start with, have you watched their explainer video? This is always a great think to start with. In case you haven't, I can share that with you...

Will do shortly! Thanks for sharing! By the way, I am impressed by how much they have collected... Almost €0.5M by now, super pace. I am basically asking in particular because I am now passing KYC to invest Smiley))

Oh yes, you are definitely on time! They are having a 30 % discount now, during the next stage it will be decreased to 16%

Exactly! Will still remain pretty high, but I thought of investing now  Smiley

That's right decision, I've also invested for 2 times already! So welcome to the club  Cool

Thank you and thank you for your help! I am pretty surprised by that friendly atmosphere in here tbh, long time haven't met that... It gives even more confidence for me

Oh yes, you are definitely on time! They are having a 30 % discount now, during the next stage it will be decreased to 16%

Exactly! Will still remain pretty high, but I thought of investing now  Smiley

That's right decision, I've also invested for 2 times already! So welcome to the club  Cool

Exactly! Will still remain pretty high, but I thought of investing now  Smiley

Nice to meet you too! Nope, haven't seen.. Share, please, if you can  Wink

Nice to meet you too! Nope, haven't seen.. Share, please, if you can  Wink

What is going on here guys? Any news from the swamp? Grin Grin Grin

They're discussing a new posting on icobench from a strange Ukrainian guy.  Tongue Give it a glance. I guess you have an experience in ICOs so assess his mark please%)))

No comment. Just no comment. Whytoken is the best risk free project of the year. This is what market needs. He's wrong.
Activity: 43

They're discussing a new posting on icobench from a strange Ukrainian guy.  Tongue Give it a glance. I guess you have an experience in ICOs so assess his mark please%)))
Activity: 76
Hey boys, Have you heard about the recent news? Vlad Skakun so called "EXPERT" rated Whyskey a 4 1 1 marks on Icobench. THis is hilarious. Have you seen it?

LOL who is he? why 1 is his grade? Has he given an opinion? Like WHYSKEY is a project that outstands, really outstands. What he argues???

"I do not like tokenomics and bonuses in the project. What are lock-ups or vesting for advisers and team?
There is no sense and added value in this idea".

This is his opinion. Discuss. I have no words... This is decreasing the overall rating. And has nothing close to reality

Hah, there is no such company he is lying. No authority for him. Like he is nobody in the world of crypto. Just another enthusiast. Lazybones.  Shocked Shocked Angry

Do not even draw attention. He is a really bad. Nothing interesting. Lets then discuss some aspects of the WHYtoken. It is far more interesting
Sure, But I am a bit furious for these guys.
I think the distribution 95 to 5% is excellent. Nobody can offer such resource secutiry
No doubt, mate! 10/10 Project Shocked Shocked Despite all badly given ratings
Activity: 196
Hey boys, Have you heard about the recent news? Vlad Skakun so called "EXPERT" rated Whyskey a 4 1 1 marks on Icobench. THis is hilarious. Have you seen it?

LOL who is he? why 1 is his grade? Has he given an opinion? Like WHYSKEY is a project that outstands, really outstands. What he argues???

"I do not like tokenomics and bonuses in the project. What are lock-ups or vesting for advisers and team?

This is his opinion. Discuss. I have no words... This is decreasing the overall rating. And has nothing close to reality

Hah, there is no such company he is lying. No authority for him. Like he is nobody in the world of crypto. Just another enthusiast. Lazybones.  Shocked Shocked Angry

Do not even draw attention. He is a really bad. Nothing interesting. Lets then discuss some aspects of the WHYtoken. It is far more interesting
Sure, But I am a bit furious for these guys.
I think the distribution 95 to 5% is excellent. Nobody can offer such resource secutiry

He's from the Ukraine, I guess he is not a professional in his field. If only he had ever had this field....
Activity: 126

Pages:
Jump to: