Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 23. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
hey Wink thats me again do you know how their business model exactly works? I understand that risk free but they need to earn money from what?? 95% is whiskey 5% is storage where is the benefit for them??

As is is written in wp

The WHYTOKEN GmbH will only charge a transaction fee of 1.5%. This will cover our operating costs first, and all additional income will be reinvested in the high-end whisky portfolio. All operational tasks (logistics, portfolio management, etc.) are performed by WHYTO- KEN GmbH.

1.5% is their so called tax Grin

1.5% on what sorry? As I understand it they just give you a token with zero risk so you can fill your own portfolio. Right?
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
hey Wink thats me again do you know how their business model exactly works? I understand that risk free but they need to earn money from what?? 95% is whiskey 5% is storage where is the benefit for them??

As is is written in wp

The WHYTOKEN GmbH will only charge a transaction fee of 1.5%. This will cover our operating costs first, and all additional income will be reinvested in the high-end whisky portfolio. All operational tasks (logistics, portfolio management, etc.) are performed by WHYTO- KEN GmbH.

1.5% is their so called tax Grin
Activity: 175
Hey guys  Wink The world needs a real asset backed TOKEN, Let it be the first of many! I adore the tenet and hope you will succeed in the future!
Greetings! Lasse is the coolest guy! Always with community always online! hahah

You mention telegram channel? Yeah plenty of new information i get every day. Perfect attitude towards users! Not all projects have such communities support

Why isnt he here? On BTC Thread? There is people as well so maybe he may draw attention?

He has to do many tasks, BTC is a bit difficult to maintain, maybe he will join a bit later;)))

Hope to see him here as well! BTC thread needs its hero! As the WHYtoken's hero is Lasse most helpful and charming Founder!
Activity: 119

You mention telegram channel? Yeah plenty of new information i get every day. Perfect attitude towards users! Not all projects have such communities support

Why isnt he here? On BTC Thread? There is people as well so maybe he may draw attention?

He has to do many tasks, BTC is a bit difficult to maintain, maybe he will join a bit later;)))

Hey all! I wanna thank Lasse for the good work and state that we have a small but very active community! I really hope that we will grow in the future, because the project worth it
Greetings guys. What is your team squad? Who is the leader of the ship? Can anyone elaborate on the team more, please?

Hey! Sure! The team is highly experienced in ICOs and whiskey as well. In this situation it is vital to be 100% professionals in both spheres so does WHY

And where can I find out more about them? Is there a special page on the website?

Yaas, of course! There is a special section on their website and you can check their LinkedIn profiles as well

Perfect, will have a look!

And btw have you watched the latest review russian guys made for whisky token?

Nope... Is there one? I will be really interested to watch that out

Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3dzBVycx8A&feature=youtu.be  Roll Eyes

Perfect, will have a look shortly, thanks a lot!

Was happy to assist you !
Activity: 182
Greetings guys. What is your team squad? Who is the leader of the ship? Can anyone elaborate on the team more, please?

Hey! Sure! The team is highly experienced in ICOs and whiskey as well. In this situation it is vital to be 100% professionals in both spheres so does WHY

And where can I find out more about them? Is there a special page on the website?

Yaas, of course! There is a special section on their website and you can check their LinkedIn profiles as well

Here you go https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3dzBVycx8A&feature=youtu.be  Roll Eyes

Perfect, will have a look shortly, thanks a lot!

Pages:
Jump to: