Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 26. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Lasse was a bit tough to the Expert. But right. he put a strain on the project . so the question was initially about the marks yeah? The worst marks by him

however he has no proven record

Expert was terribly mistaken. he has not made a right conclusions. So his anger will erode soon Cheesy

Lasse is 100% professional and a momentous part of th e team
Activity: 76
Lasse was a bit tough to the Expert. But right. he put a strain on the project . so the question was initially about the marks yeah? The worst marks by him

Expert was terribly mistaken. he has not made a right conclusions. So his anger will erode soon Cheesy
Activity: 178
Merit: 10

Hi! Emergency news!  Shocked Shocked

THere was a problem with one of experts on ICObench. HE put 2 2 2 marks, so Lasse changed the situation. Has anyone read about this?

What was the problem? I would like to track it down. Huh

No problem at all. Lasse did a great job to answer the expert rationally and 100% precise
I wanna check this. Where can I see it? What bench? Provide a link please!

here! https://icobench.com/ico/whisky-token join the discussuon>

thx! i will contact here if some question appear?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2

THere was a problem with one of experts on ICObench. HE put 2 2 2 marks, so Lasse changed the situation. Has anyone read about this?

No problem at all. Lasse did a great job to answer the expert rationally and 100% precise

here! https://icobench.com/ico/whisky-token join the discussuon>

Hello guys! I am rather new to your fabulous project! I see so much scope in it! especially the main Idea: backup. Every asset needs backup.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hello there everyone, happy to join you! Can anyone tell me more about Whisky mission, what they stand for?

WHISKY TOKEN is the first whisky-covered crypto token. It combines the unlimited growth potential of a cryptocurrency with the security of the real whisky value. This prevents the currency from losing value. At the same time, small investors will be able to profit from the benefits of rare high-end whiskies Smiley So this is a great alternative to a bank loan

Hmm, sounds pretty interesting. So they are equaling the tokens to whisky portfolio? This may be quite fresh nowadays

Exactly, especially on today's market. I mean that's why demand is pretty high nowadays and they have collected pretty high sum already  Roll Eyes

How much, if not a secret? And, of course, if you can disclose this info...

Sure, it is almost €150,000 now + €200,000 on presale Smiley A lot, as from my point of view! They have a progress bar on their website btw

Oh yep, found that! I wonder how I managed to skip that on their website hahah  Grin This is definitely a lot! And they are ETH based, right?

Yep, right you are! This gives sharply more benefits

Super! Ok, thanks a lot for your help, appreciate that friendly community in here! This means a lot

Was happy helping you out there man  Roll Eyes
Activity: 113
Hello there everyone, happy to join you! Can anyone tell me more about Whisky mission, what they stand for?

WHISKY TOKEN is the first whisky-covered crypto token. It combines the unlimited growth potential of a cryptocurrency with the security of the real whisky value. This prevents the currency from losing value. At the same time, small investors will be able to profit from the benefits of rare high-end whiskies Smiley So this is a great alternative to a bank loan

Hmm, sounds pretty interesting. So they are equaling the tokens to whisky portfolio? This may be quite fresh nowadays

Exactly, especially on today's market. I mean that's why demand is pretty high nowadays and they have collected pretty high sum already  Roll Eyes

Sure, it is almost €150,000 now + €200,000 on presale Smiley A lot, as from my point of view! They have a progress bar on their website btw

Oh yep, found that! I wonder how I managed to skip that on their website hahah  Grin This is definitely a lot! And they are ETH based, right?

Super! Ok, thanks a lot for your help, appreciate that friendly community in here! This means a lot

Exactly, especially on today's market. I mean that's why demand is pretty high nowadays and they have collected pretty high sum already  Roll Eyes

Exactly, especially on today's market. I mean that's why demand is pretty high nowadays and they have collected pretty high sum already  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: