Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 32. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hi guys. What are your thoughts on the market crash? Can it affect the campaign somehow?

This crash is a really complicated question, we cannot talk about it like that.

The whole market and all of the projects are affected. One thing I know - in proportions everything stands stable
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Hi guys. What are your thoughts on the market crash? Can it affect the campaign somehow?

This crash is a really complicated question, we cannot talk about it like that.
Activity: 86
By the way, the 1st of december is near!
Thank you guys. Will you invest here ?

I've joined the campaign already.
You made it not so long ago I believe?

I've joined the campaign already.

I think yes. Everything in this project suits my needs. (stability and security esp.)
Activity: 4
Hello Guys!

Totally new on this forum and the project especially.

Can you count the main features of the project again please?

Hello. Let me start. 1. Buy-back mechanism, 2. Whiskey backed token, 3. Safety and security.
In addition, we should say that
4. the team is great and the number of advisors is really wide,
5. this forming community is great
Hello Guys!

Hello. Let me start. 1. Buy-back mechanism, 2. Whiskey backed token, 3. Safety and security.
Activity: 4
Hello Guys!

Total volumes have also ris- en significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 mil- lion in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular.

Thank you Basil. You have a great knowledge on this project.
I'm just using White Paper and the general knowledge.
Activity: 175

Total volumes have also ris- en significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 mil- lion in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular.

Thank you Basil. You have a great knowledge on this project.
How is whiskey market today?

The entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. The global trend is towards higher-quality and more expensive products.

How about the volumes?

The entire whisky market has experienced strong global growth in recent years. The global trend is towards higher-quality and more expensive products.

How about the volumes?

Activity: 210
Thank you a lot guys!

NIce to see so wide and friendly community.

Pleased to help you.
Activity: 183
Thank you a lot guys!

NIce to see so wide and friendly community.
Activity: 210

Buy back program will be benefecial to both project company and its investors. The company will buy the tokens from its investors because they will use those tokens for the benefit of the project. This will help increase the value of the token and liquidity as well. Well is this project offers buy back program to its users?

Yea, this is one of the main features of WHY.
Pages:
Jump to: