Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 33. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

It is the situation when the currency is supported by the pure Gold. In our situation - by the Whiskey.

And what are the benefits?

Stability and buy-back system.
Buy-back is something like a stabilizing mechanism?
Buy-back helps the currency stand with the growing rate without dropping.

Buy back program will be benefecial to both project company and its investors. The company will buy the tokens from its investors because they will use those tokens for the benefit of the project. This will help increase the value of the token and liquidity as well. Well is this project offers buy back program to its users?
Activity: 364
Merit: 13

It is the situation when the currency is supported by the pure Gold. In our situation - by the Whiskey.

Buy back is when some of the tokens are bought from the holders to decrease the total supply. The purpose is increasing the value of tokens.
Activity: 183
Merit: 0

Buy-back helps the currency stand with the growing rate without dropping.
Activity: 119

Activity: 126

what are the reasons to invest in why?

Hi! There are some. I admire the fact of the reincarnation of the 'golden standard'.
What is the golden standard?

Hi! There are some. I admire the fact of the reincarnation of the 'golden standard'.
What is the golden standard?

The law had targeted crypto like 2 years ago and there was a lot of changes in the sphere since that.

Should we be afraid?

It is a long process. No government has suggested any suitable concepts so far.

Chinese today are closest to find a solution.
So China is banned from a lot of crypto purchases.

The law had targeted crypto like 2 years ago and there was a lot of changes in the sphere since that.

Should we be afraid?

Chinese today are closest to find a solution.
Activity: 99

Should we be afraid?

Guys, just found the Lesse message in telegram chat: "we have to exclude these countries because the regulatory requirements in these countries are different and we would be subject to legal requirements that we are unable to meet today. however, i'm not an expert in this field either and i'd like to ask our legal expert again!"

So this is definitely the answer. Didn't know that USA has already some regulations on crypto. 

Should we be afraid?

Guys, just found the Lesse message in telegram chat: "we have to exclude these countries because the regulatory requirements in these countries are different and we would be subject to legal requirements that we are unable to meet today. however, i'm not an expert in this field either and i'd like to ask our legal expert again!"

So this is definitely the answer. Didn't know that USA has already some regulations on crypto. 

Where can I buy tokens? It seems to me that investment in this project can be very profitable, because it looks interesting and unusual.

You can register and buy WHISKYTOKEN on our website and receive 5 Why as a bonus!

By the way, it is nice you guys give a good amount of tokens for the start.
The wallet fills up with a nice pace.
Where can I buy tokens? It seems to me that investment in this project can be very profitable, because it looks interesting and unusual.

You can register and buy WHISKYTOKEN on our website and receive 5 Why as a bonus!

By the way, it is nice you guys give a good amount of tokens for the start.
Project is going well. Pleased to be a part of it.

What is the "Referral" field while registration?

This is the link or a number you can get from a friend that invited you. But I do not really sure if it exists for WHY.

we should ask @OfficialWhiskytoken I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: