Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 35. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hi, what is the latest news?
Activity: 126
On which exchange can I buy this token at the moment? It seems to me that this project may become popular and interesting in the future.

I think there is no opportunity to buy it on exchanges now.
Activity: 183

What do you mean? They have not lunched it yet
Hi. I'm speaking about the origins of buy-back idea. Have someone tried it yet?
I mean some other projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
On which exchange can I buy this token at the moment? It seems to me that this project may become popular and interesting in the future.

Hi. I'm speaking about the origins of buy-back idea. Have someone tried it yet?
Are there any downsides of using WHY?

Hello,

if yuo compary it to other cryptos its risk is deminished. But it is still an investment so you have to treat it as such. It is still possible to lose money if you buy high and sell low for example.

Best regards.

These are typical ones. Was there any case of how buy-back mechanism worked?

Hello,

if yuo compary it to other cryptos its risk is deminished. But it is still an investment so you have to treat it as such. It is still possible to lose money if you buy high and sell low for example.

Best regards.

These are typical ones. Was there any case of how buy-back mechanism worked?
Activity: 99
Hello everyone! Find out about the project in UnboxICO! Who is definitely going to take part?
Make room for it in my wallet  Wink
Activity: 63

UPD due to the error in uploading img. What is the exact duty of Ralf the “Whisky”?

Managing whiskey I guess  Smiley

It is obvious but in what role? Coordinator of the portfolio or warehouse manager?
It is possible that he may be a consultant.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

UPD due to the error in uploading img. What is the exact duty of Ralf the “Whisky”?

It is obvious but in what role? Coordinator of the portfolio or warehouse manager?
Activity: 63
Hello,

Whisky Token ICO has been listed on UnboxICO (link: http://unboxico.com/ico_detail.php/797/Whisky-Token/ ).

Feel free to contact us via [email protected] , if you have any questions.

Activity: 43
Hello everyone! Find out about the project in UnboxICO! Who is definitely going to take part?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Hello,

Whisky Token ICO has been listed on UnboxICO (link: http://unboxico.com/ico_detail.php/797/Whisky-Token/ ).

Activity: 108
Hello,

copper member
Activity: 18

Hello,

Best regards.
Activity: 99
thank you gt89_ups.
3. Enormous costs for intermediaries: Alternative investment funds have various management fees and running costs that have a negative impact on returns. Investors are thus deprived of a not inconsiderable portion of their profits. WHY is almost free of any commission.

Through the use of blockchain technology and the distinction to traditional investment funds running costs are significantly reduced. Management fees do not exist. This increases the return of all WHISKY TOKEN holders.

Check the White Paper carefully again next time  Wink
2. Expensive entry barriers: Retail investors cannot benefit from the rarest whiskies for two reasons. Firstly, the minimum investment amounts for participation in alternative investment funds are several tens of thousands of euros. Secondly, the creation of a small whisky portfolio by a retail investor would involve not only high investments but also high risks due to a lack of diversification. The team made low entry barrier.

Participation in the WHISKY TOKEN crowdsale is available for as little as EUR 30.
In total, there are three major problems:

1. Volatility of cryptocurrencies: Cryptocurrencies are only seldom covered with substance values. As a result, prices quickly collapse when demand falls, threatening investors with a total loss. The team limited downside risk.
The risk of loss for WHISKY TOKEN holders is minimized by the real high-end whisky portfolio. Thus, there is a fall arrest protection against total course breakdowns. At the same time, price gains of the token are not limited by the high-end whisky portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: