Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 29. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 0
The Cicones

Odysseus and his legion set sail from Troy aboard twelve ships. Tranquil waters facilitated the movement of the ships and they were well out to sea. After a few days, they sighted land and Eurylochus, second-in-command to Odysseus, convinced him to weigh anchor, go ashore and devastate the city with the assurance that they would not be harmed. Seeing the ships weigh anchor and thenceforth the warriors coming ashore, the Ciconians, the local residents, fled to the nearby mountains.
Odysseus and his men plundered and looted the empty city. However, the men of Odysseus resisted his efforts to get them back aboard the ship immediately and after a hearty meal accompanied by wine that flew like water, they fell asleep on the shore. Before the first light, the Ciconians returned with their fierce neighbors and set upon the warriors, killing as many as they could.
Odysseus and his men beat a hasty retreat to their ships but heavy damages had already been inflicted on their number. Berating himself for having listened to Eurylochus and thereafter losing so many valuable men, Odysseus and Eurylochus fought with each other but they were separated by their fellow-men and peace was once again established amidst the warriors.
Activity: 126
Anyone knows can I get some bonuses from inviting friends to WHY?

There were a referral program but now the system is reorganising and we soon will see the final decision.

Hope the team will work it in few days. Referral system works great in other projects.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

There were a referral program but now the system is reorganising and we soon will see the final decision.
Activity: 44

We here call this The new Golden Standard.

Cathy title. Not without the meaning by the way. Thank you.
Hello ANN.

I'm interested in the project because the idea seams fresh. How is the choice of alcohol type fell on the whiskey? Some statistics or just the team's taste?

Hi. There are some mathematics about that: total volumes of whiskey market have also risen significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 million in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular.
Hello ANN.

I'm interested in the project because the idea seams fresh. How is the choice of alcohol type fell on the whiskey? Some statistics or just the team's taste?

Hi. There are some mathematics about that: total volumes of whiskey market have also risen significantly in recent years, with literal figures declining slightly in 2017 as well as in a few markets. In Germany alone, sales rose from EUR 735 million in 2010 to a forecast EUR 886 million in 2018, with the price per litre increasing in particular.

I see. So financially it is like the backing and standardizing the token? 

We here call this The new Golden Standard.
Hello ANN.

I see. So financially it is like the backing and standardizing the token? 
Hello ANN.

So we should invite @LasseBalzer here.

The rating will be completed here. This is the way new people will find the project and decide if it is reasonable to invest in. Should add more info about whiskey mechanism.
Activity: 175
Guys what are the recent news? How everything going?

The recent new is the project was listed for respectful another rating CryptoKrunch.io.

you can follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/whisky-token

Thanks for the link Basil. Good rating btw.

Admins should correct some mistakes. for ex, 01 Oct 2018 - 30 Nov 2018 mentioned dates of ICO .

So we should invite @LasseBalzer here.

The recent new is the project was listed for respectful another rating CryptoKrunch.io.

Admins should correct some mistakes. for ex, 01 Oct 2018 - 30 Nov 2018 mentioned dates of ICO .
Activity: 175

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Nice comparison btw. Eggs like investments....

Activity: 50

It may work. Like in the article said, don't put all the eggs in one project so I decided to invest additionally here.

You are getting this right. By the way, have you hear of the recent market analytics?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Found this project due to the BLOTV article. Your admin saying meaningful things. It is the time to support a project.

Welcome ferdi252, what are your thoughts on whiskey backing?

It may work. Like in the article said, don't put all the eggs in one project so I decided to invest additionally here.
Activity: 50
Found this project due to the BLOTV article. Your admin saying meaningful things. It is the time to support a project.

Welcome ferdi252, what are your thoughts on whiskey backing?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: