Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WHISKYTOKEN The First Whisky Based Cryptotoken - page 36. (Read 4358 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
quote from white paper: The head of the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) commented on cryptocurrencies as follows: ‘These are highly speculative transactions with the possibility of total loss.’

Isn't it about WHY token too?

This is a quote about the whole crypto market without focusing on the exact one. However, WHY tokens prevented 3 main disadvantages of the crypto.

What are these and how did they prevent them?
Activity: 126
quote from white paper: The head of the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) commented on cryptocurrencies as follows: ‘These are highly speculative transactions with the possibility of total loss.’

This is a quote about the whole crypto market without focusing on the exact one. However, WHY tokens prevented 3 main disadvantages of the crypto.

This is a quote from a white paper. Recommend to read it, there are a lot of valuable words.

Tever taken the time to do this. I will check it out soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
whiskey based tokens, good too, it seems. but actually what is the purpose of the token itself? and how it works

what do the holders of the tokens get in the future?

Our mission is that all WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners participate in the high-yield cryptomarket while being covered by a high-end whisky portfolio, regardless of financial investment opportunities
Is it a quote from somewhere?

This is a quote from a white paper. Recommend to read it, there are a lot of valuable words.
whiskey based tokens, good too, it seems. but actually what is the purpose of the token itself? and how it works

Our mission is that all WHISKY TOKEN (WHY) owners participate in the high-yield cryptomarket while being covered by a high-end whisky portfolio, regardless of financial investment opportunities

Is it a quote from somewhere?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

I guess it is a possibility of buying whiskeys absolutely without taxes.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

Activity: 50
Vladimir Nikitin is a top ICO advisor, CEO, blockchain and crypto expert (TOP-5 on ICObench). Experienced in the field of Law, Finance, Internet Technologies for over 10 years joined the WHISKY TOKEN advisory board today.

Read more:
https://medium.com/@WHISKY_TOKEN/welcome-vladimir-nikitin-7b365011e67e

Heard about him due to the ICObench, his influence feel in a lot of good projects.
I think that in order to determine the quality of this project, we must wait a few months. Many projects do not withstand the fall of the market now.

what are you waiting for from a few months? even that can't be sure that it will happen
in my opinion if we want to see the quality of the project of course we have to wait for their products to be launched, for some projects it is not enough with only a few months or even a year

Anyway, we can get something right from the start. For example, the level of attendance team refer to a project.
copper member
Activity: 18
Vladimir Nikitin is a top ICO advisor, CEO, blockchain and crypto expert (TOP-5 on ICObench). Experienced in the field of Law, Finance, Internet Technologies for over 10 years joined the WHISKY TOKEN advisory board today.

Read more:
https://medium.com/@WHISKY_TOKEN/welcome-vladimir-nikitin-7b365011e67e
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
I think that in order to determine the quality of this project, we must wait a few months. Many projects do not withstand the fall of the market now.

what are you waiting for from a few months? even that can't be sure that it will happen
in my opinion if we want to see the quality of the project of course we have to wait for their products to be launched, for some projects it is not enough with only a few months or even a year
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Activity: 154

But in the crypto market there are not so much spheres where the 'politician' can post his promises. We are a closed community.

I can not agree with you. There is a local principles, standards and problems that make crypto full-fledged system.

There is no law here. No one really pays for unfulfilled promises.
There is a respect of your organisation that you bet.
Activity: 145

But in the crypto market there are not so much spheres where the 'politician' can post his promises. We are a closed community.

I can not agree with you. There is a local principles, standards and problems that make crypto full-fledged system.

There is no law here. No one really pays for unfulfilled promises.

I think i put my money better in a 30yr macallan bottle ^^

Using WHY, I guess  Wink
Activity: 198
Merit: 102

I think i put my money better in a 30yr macallan bottle ^^

Activity: 145

Everything starts from promises.

Crypto currency projects seems for me like politics.

Why is it so?

We are up to make decisions due to the white peppers and promises.
Pages:
Jump to: