Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Whistle Coin @Bittrex POS Trading Wallet > Blow The Whistle!! < - page 12. (Read 61287 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Buy now more and more before you miss the train  Cool

There are no trains here.

You are correct.  No trains.  ONLY ROCKET SHIPS TO THE MOON!!!!

Nah, but seriously, I scooped up some of this around 100 satoshis yeserday.  I'm holding, got a feeling another wave of pumping is inbounds.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Why your mac wallet version is unverified?
Is it unsafe to use?
Why you don't check and verify it?
I want to transfer some coins in my pc but wallet is unverified.

We have heard from the community that the Mac wallets work fine. None of the team uses Mac so we haven't personally verified the Mac wallets.

Have you any plan to verify it because it's your coin and this helps improvement.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is it unsafe to use?

We have heard from the community that the Mac wallets work fine. None of the team uses Mac so we haven't personally verified the Mac wallets.
We are happy to announce that we have passed block 6000 and that stakeing has begun. Whistle Coin hit #2 position on Bittrex Volume today currently at 72BTC . POW mining ends at Block 7200. We will be talking to the community about whats coming up soon.
Yeah not till you collect your coins here  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

There are no trains here.

Is it unsafe to use?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
It seems some wales are coming for WSTL  Shocked

lets give it a try.
It seems some wales are coming for WSTL  Shocked
Activity: 5
I really liked that little kitty Jango .....it should at least get an honorable mention  lol.
Im working on a coin design for the art/logo contest hope to post it tomorrow. How long is that contest going to run?
Pet contest winners!
1st louiseth1 1000WSTL
2nd Scorpianz 500 WSTL
3rd kitaco 250WSTL
Activity: 378
Merit: 257

Hey this is Aska my Cat Cheesy  Cool Cool
Nice we have our first logo contest entry.
Activity: 3
Announcement
NEW Whistle Coin Logo Contest 20000 WSTL prize ...show us your best Whistle Coin design for coin, wallet art and OP designs for your chance to WIN 20,000WSTL

It time to see the visions for a new WHISTLE Coin design for the coin ,the wallet art and the OP from the community before we shift gears and do updates. Show us your best designs .Winners will be chosen by community vote. We look forward to seeing your submissions!
Activity: 58
what in the shit does a pet contest have to do with exposing abuses by the government?

Just having some fun on a Saturday and engaging the community while we work on updates and features.  Even serious topics occasionally need some lighter moments . But back to work POW is nearing an end and we have a lot of work to finish. On a more note worthy topic WHISTLE surpassed 50BTC trading volume for the day  ....so far.

Looking good. Roll Eyes
what in the shit does a pet contest have to do with exposing abuses by the government?

Just having some fun on a Saturday and engaging the community while we work on updates and features.  Even serious topics occasionally need some lighter moments . But back to work POW is nearing an end and we have a lot of work to finish. On a more note worthy topic WHISTLE surpassed 50BTC trading volume for the day  ....so far.
Activity: 437

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.
^^^^^^^^^
"The US Army discontinued using pigeons as message carriers in 1957. Fifteen "hero pigeons" were donated to zoos, and about a thousand other pigeons were deep fried in the Colonel's special recipe to feed hungry soldiers."  

Wait! That can't be right. Smiley

P.S. Just a joke. No offense to the pigeon breeder.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Jimlite We appreciate your comments. Its not unusual for a team to use a new account name for a coin launch and we ask that the community bear with us through mining and then we will address all the concerns. Our team actually mines with you on a popular pool and you know us. We did also notice that you couldn't resist shamelessly plugging QTL for whom you are a paid promoter while on our coin thread and that may have been your reason for posting here.Also QTL took some time after launch to develop as you know. We believe that producing results is the sign of a good team and the coin isn't even out of POW yet so as a three day old coin we are right on track and working behind the scenes on our production.

Actually that was just some advice on why people here are FUDing whistle here. I was just saying people wanting a POD and not a newbie dev account gives them more confidence in investing or mining the coin. And I wasn't plugging QTL, I only received a bounty months ago for helping them. It is just an example of the many coin teams I have helped where the dev account was not a newbie and it gave the community confidence.  It seems like you are doing good work, the nethash is very high, and the price is going up today, so I'll be mining it!
Pages:
Jump to: