Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Whistle Coin @Bittrex POS Trading Wallet > Blow The Whistle!! < - page 8. (Read 61287 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Tomorrow 2 crypto wales want to pump Whistle Coin. I got notification email because I bought VIP service of their pumps.

Is it good news or bad?

Cancel your VIP right now. lol
Activity: 475
So quiet. Dev where are you? what news?

you know, even dev need to sleep. Be patient, dev reply every day
Activity: 323
So quiet. Dev where are you? what news?
Is it going to be a dead coin? Because again it returned to near 100 satoshi.
Activity: 331
Merit: 252
Some Canadians!

Shiv Chopra

Diane Urquhart

Allan Cutler

and some good reading... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_whistleblowers
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
6.Tommy Ray Hook - Los Alamos National Lab Whistle Blower
7.Edward Snowden - US Hero

when update the new wallet ?
Activity: 42
6.Tommy Ray Hook - Los Alamos National Lab Whistle Blower
7.Edward Snowden - US Hero
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Follow on twitter @invest4al
Fun Facts

A whistleblower (whistle-blower or whistle blower)[1] is a person who exposes misconduct, alleged dishonest or illegal activity occurring in an organization.

Famous whisteblowers
1. Daniel Ellsberg   (RAND)
2. W. Mark Felt, a.k.a "Deep Throat"
3. Bradley Manning
4. Julian Assange
5. Aaron Swartz

Got any more?  Post!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
There was no IPO to this coin. The development team has done all the work themselves and by supplying good bounties to helpers.
Activity: 560
Am i broke yet?
thatks for getting the explorer stuff squared away. looks like everything is looking fine.
IMPORTANT!!!

I think rich list does not work properly.
I sent a transaction to my windows wallet and next I sent half of it to bittrex and next spent some from bitrex to windows wallet again.
But it only shows last transaction in rich list for my WSTL account and not my total balance.

Please solve this issue.

We will check on this and see if it is an issue but it appears to be working. Did you wait till after the ten confirms to check it?

Yes. I am talking about 7 hours after transaction. It was confirmed in about 20 min.

Sorry about that   the explorer and rich list has been relaunched and should be fine now.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
how much was IPO PRICE?
There was no IPO, It was limited time POW coin we mined  Wink
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1014
Merit: 1002
Quel marth Melloneamin
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
how much was IPO PRICE?
Activity: 623
Dev,can you tell any about next step of development here?

"Work in progress"

The first thing is an optional preliminary wallet upgrade that will be ready before you know it.
here is a screen shot.

Then we are going to finish some more complicated wallet features which are already being developed and after that based on community feedback of the roadmap we will tackle those items based on order of priority set by the community demands.

nice ! go up!

it's really a nice wallet
IMPORTANT!!!

I sent a transaction to my windows wallet and next I sent half of it to bittrex and next spent some from bitrex to windows wallet again.
But it only shows last transaction in rich list for my WSTL account and not my total balance.

Please solve this issue.

We will check on this and see if it is an issue but it appears to be working. Did you wait till after the ten confirms to check it?

Yes. I am talking about 7 hours after transaction. It was confirmed in about 20 min.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
IMPORTANT!!!

Please solve this issue.

yes that needs to be resolved asap
IMPORTANT!!!

Please solve this issue.

IMPORTANT!!!

Please solve this issue.
Pages:
Jump to: