Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Whistle Coin @Bittrex POS Trading Wallet > Blow The Whistle!! < - page 15. (Read 61287 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Gonna have to be a bit more professional if you want this coin to succeed dev, sound like Sovie, you the same guy?.  All I'm sayin is, asking people if they're retarded ain't the best of ideas, makes u sound like a tw*t. No need to get so defensive, once you gain real supporters, they'll take cAre of fudders for ya
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
The last mining block is 7200   POS kicks in at block 6000.
Thanks!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The last mining block is 7200   POS kicks in at block 6000.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
What is the last pow block?
How to mine x11 coins like this? any rigs for sale by companies? please advice.  Roll Eyes
My fav place to rent some X11 is Miningrigrentals.com its run by Merx who trusted member of the coin community.  Provides easy to read charts and a friendly interface. Having the ability to keep credit on the rental site lets you get rigs up fast without waiting for BTC transfers and confirms. Support tickets are also handled very fast over there.
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
How to mine x11 coins like this? any rigs for sale by companies? please advice.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
i like your spirit dev Cheesy
Time to buy some.. Smiley
another dead coin?

What? are you retarded? Dev support has been active since launch. Giveaways are being done and bounties have been given out and issued. WTF is your problem?

and to your other stupid post.

quote "What plans do you have for Whistle? Why do you pumped it on day 1?"
once again What? are you retarded? There was no pump. The priced opened high at bittrex and is getting dumped on by multipools and other early dumpers. Are you really this stupid or are you just here to generate fud?

I'm not retarded. My IQ is 175. I am just a newbie. I just pinned my eyes 4 hours on WSTL and it was stopped by one dumper guy by small amounts without any movement. I thought it is dead.

Hope you improve it.

The coin has only been out for a couple of days. We are building the IRC community by doing giveaways, talking on the thread, and tweeting out, Community is the key to any good crypto.  After we get the community support sorted we move onto features. If you havent noticed you can reach a WhistleCoin developer just about any time of day in IRC. You may be watching this coin but obviously not close enough.
another dead coin?

What? are you retarded? Dev support has been active since launch. Giveaways are being done and bounties have been given out and issued. WTF is your problem?

once again What? are you retarded? There was no pump. The priced opened high at bittrex and is getting dumped on by multipools and other early dumpers. Are you really this stupid or are you just here to generate fud?

I'm not retarded. My IQ is 175. I am just a newbie. I just pinned my eyes 4 hours on WSTL and it was stopped by one dumper guy by small amounts without any movement. I thought it is dead.

Hope you improve it.
another dead coin?

We now have two explorers listed on the OP and the rich list is back online
http://explorer.x11-x13-pool.org:3003/  are you Whistle Rich? Whistle out if you are.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am looking at this with interest, letting my Friends know about mining it. Sending Admin Admin today.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
roadmap if any please?
another dead coin?
What plans do you have for Whistle? Why do you pumped it on day 1?
Thanks to all those who attended the Whistle Coin Fiesta.  Some good ideas from the community that the team will be working on. We are at the halfway mark in mining and things are running smoothly. More Later. WHISTLE
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
right on. i vote for ghostcoin as the official flagship shitcoin added. (it was a thought out scam and all)
i'm blowing the whistle on that damn ghostcoin. let's make that shit official and put them on the whistleblower foundation wall of shitcoins lol

you just gave the team a wonderful idea.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
i'm blowing the whistle on that damn ghostcoin. let's make that shit official and put them on the whistleblower foundation wall of shitcoins lol
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
This coin is seriously undervalued at 3 times the current price though. I'm glad to have been able to get in when I did because once people start recognizing WSTL for the coin it is and the support it has, it's gonna shoot so far beyond the moon it's gonna cause space to fold into itself and cause a big bang big enough to create a whole bunch of moons.
Pages:
Jump to: