Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Whistle Coin @Bittrex POS Trading Wallet > Blow The Whistle!! < - page 11. (Read 61287 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Preliminary wallet design experiment .

We're working on wallet enhancements while we decide which features on the roadmap to focus on first. Some will not be short term and require a little time to complete development on. We will be providing some enhancements and features in the short term then providing the longer development goals as finished.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
Hey, how do this coin support whistle blowers?  Kind of random to find it.  I'm a whistle blower in the medical industry.  lol

We have a few things in the works. Our aim is to develop a suite of privacy tools to aid whistle blowers around the world. Those people who expose corruption to benefit the rest of us across all industries, because its the right thing to do, need support and methods to do so. We hope to support whistle blowers by providing this additional avenue of privacy and anonymity. We can show that there is a community that supports exposing corruption and honors it. We thank you for your efforts toward this end. We are working feverishly on developing this coin to serve those who do the right thing for the benefit of all and hope to be able to bring useful tools to the table for whistle blowers everywhere.

#1 on Bittrex this morning Good News

Sorry for the edit RadDragon and thanks for blowing the whistle in the medical industry we need more of that!

My research team has been working on the safety of prenatal ultrasounds.  There is a misconception that it is completely harmless, and many doctors give them for any simple reason just to make money.  These are negligent to the health of children worldwide.

Even worse, lots of companies sell vanity ultrasound videos.  Don't ever get one.  You risk giving your child brain damage and possibly making symptoms seen in classical autism much worse.  The vaccine-autism theory doesn't have a mechanism, but the ultrasound-autism theory has several and they are very clear.

Good luck with your coin.

Thank You for that info and for being the first Whistle Blower to share info like this with the community. This is what we need to support. The medical profession is one of the worst offenders in the world against the people and they are guided by the insurance industry to make money rather than look out for our well being. We should set our targets on the medical industry, the insurance industry and the governments around the world and try to expose this nonsense for profit and the lies that work against our best interests as a society. Keep up the good work!

Sure.

You can thank me by helping me.  Deliver what you promise.

Best of luck.
Hey, how do this coin support whistle blowers?  Kind of random to find it.  I'm a whistle blower in the medical industry.  lol

We have a few things in the works. Our aim is to develop a suite of privacy tools to aid whistle blowers around the world. Those people who expose corruption to benefit the rest of us across all industries, because its the right thing to do, need support and methods to do so. We hope to support whistle blowers by providing this additional avenue of privacy and anonymity. We can show that there is a community that supports exposing corruption and honors it. We thank you for your efforts toward this end. We are working feverishly on developing this coin to serve those who do the right thing for the benefit of all and hope to be able to bring useful tools to the table for whistle blowers everywhere.

Sorry for the edit RadDragon and thanks for blowing the whistle in the medical industry we need more of that!

My research team has been working on the safety of prenatal ultrasounds.  There is a misconception that it is completely harmless, and many doctors give them for any simple reason just to make money.  These are negligent to the health of children worldwide.

Even worse, lots of companies sell vanity ultrasound videos.  Don't ever get one.  You risk giving your child brain damage and possibly making symptoms seen in classical autism much worse.  The vaccine-autism theory doesn't have a mechanism, but the ultrasound-autism theory has several and they are very clear.

Thank You for that info and for being the first Whistle Blower to share info like this with the community. This is what we need to support. The medical profession is one of the worst offenders in the world against the people and they are guided by the insurance industry to make money rather than look out for our well being. We should set our targets on the medical industry, the insurance industry. the banking and financial sectors and the governments around the world and try to expose this nonsense for profit and the lies that work against our best interests as a society. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Da roadmap needs some dates.  Cool
Sound science
Hey, how do this coin support whistle blowers?  Kind of random to find it.  I'm a whistle blower in the medical industry.  lol

My research team has been working on the safety of prenatal ultrasounds.  There is a misconception that it is completely harmless, and many doctors give them for any simple reason just to make money.  These are negligent to the health of children worldwide.

Even worse, lots of companies sell vanity ultrasound videos.  Don't ever get one.  You risk giving your child brain damage and possibly making symptoms seen in classical autism much worse.  The vaccine-autism theory doesn't have a mechanism, but the ultrasound-autism theory has several and they are very clear.

We have a few things in the works. Our aim is to develop a suite of privacy tools to aid whistle blowers around the world. Those people who expose corruption to benefit the rest of us across all industries, because its the right thing to do,  need support and methods to do so. We hope to support whistle blowers by providing this additional avenue of privacy and anonymity. We can show that there is a community that supports exposing corruption and honors it. We thank you for your efforts toward this end. We are working feverishly on developing this coin to serve those who do the right thing for the benefit of all and hope to be able to bring useful tools to the table for whistle blowers everywhere.

Sound science
Hey, how do this coin support whistle blowers?  Kind of random to find it.  I'm a whistle blower in the medical industry.  lol
Activity: 3
[WIP] Mock up of potential Whistle Coin logo
constructive criticism appreciated.
WhistleCoin Test Promo Here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUzqmCTu7c4

http://i.imgur.com/tbatkHT.png

-2matto
Activity: 32
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Just did a general article on this new coin :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/whistlecoin-a-new-digital-currency-to-reward-whistleblowers-and-freedom-fighters

Feel free to submit it through social media and Reddit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Jango  Grin

Your cat Jango is the cutest cat ever  Tongue send me your Whistle coin address I'll send you the first prize amount  Smiley
Aww, Thank you so much. Jango is a bad boy just like me Tongue

Addy in sig. Thanks a lot  Smiley
Sent  Smiley
He is really adorable how old is he?
Thanks so much. He is 7 weeks old Asian breed and he loves Bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 192
Merit: 501
Jango  Grin

Your cat Jango is the cutest cat ever  Tongue send me your Whistle coin address I'll send you the first prize amount  Smiley

Sent  Smiley
He is really adorable how old is he?
legendary
Jango  Grin

Jango  Grin

legendary
Wow congratulation to pet contest winners  Smiley

Who did won?
Pet contest winners!
1st louiseth1 1000WSTL
2nd Scorpianz 500 WSTL
3rd kitaco 250WSTL

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Who did won?
legendary

Activity: 216
Buy now more and more before you miss the train  Cool

There are no trains here.

You are correct.  No trains.  ONLY ROCKET SHIPS TO THE MOON!!!!

Nah, but seriously, I scooped up some of this around 100 satoshis yeserday.  I'm holding, got a feeling another wave of pumping is inbounds.

Reminds me a lot of the ETHAN pump. No one saw it coming, no one believed it. I'm in from 125 sats, already sold some at 500 and still holding some. Never thought this coin would go far so I'm surprised Cheesy

What?  You are surprised Whistle Coin has gotten this far?  Please, leave now.  This thread is only for the true faithful supporters.  Ummmm.....has Bitcoin ever had a cutest pet contest?  No, it has not.  +1 for Whistle Coin, -1000 for Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Buy now more and more before you miss the train  Cool

There are no trains here.

You are correct.  No trains.  ONLY ROCKET SHIPS TO THE MOON!!!!

Nah, but seriously, I scooped up some of this around 100 satoshis yeserday.  I'm holding, got a feeling another wave of pumping is inbounds.

Reminds me a lot of the ETHAN pump. No one saw it coming, no one believed it. I'm in from 125 sats, already sold some at 500 and still holding some. Never thought this coin would go far so I'm surprised Cheesy
I have a good feeling about this coin.
It seems very promising. If i understand correctly, there will be about 20 million coins when pow ends. The roadmap seems promising and the dev seems communicative and friendly.
Pages:
Jump to: