Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Whistle Coin @Bittrex POS Trading Wallet > Blow The Whistle!! < - page 10. (Read 61287 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
I was just having fun.  The way dude talked reminding me of the Navy Seal copy-pasta, that's all.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
OK we have just deleted several posts from a fudder. I said it earlier we will not tolerate FUD. Please open you own thread if you want to we encourage you to do so. In the previous posts the fudder was posting random parts of a perfectly normal debug.log..  and claiming there was something afoul. We will delete all FUD especially nonsense . This is why we can't have nice things.
 And for the last two posters keep your personal fights off this thread thanks.  We are not adverse to productive criticism and do not want to have to babysit but we will delete the overt FUD and ridiculous BS from people with obvious sock puppet accounts.
          We check previous posts from people first to see if they are legitimate people and if not , those posts will be deleted for the benefit of those seeking information about WHISTLE coin and the upcoming improvements and features.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Faptastic coin, moar of this. Have made good profit  Cool
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Tomorrow 2 crypto wales want to pump Whistle Coin. I got notification email because I bought VIP service of their pumps.

Is it good news or bad?
Activity: 41
Activity: 475
Activity: 224
goog
Activity: 392
I like the idea of this coin, obviously most coins these days start only differentiated by their initial marketing and hype. Of which, this coin really doesn't have much of.. Still, its a novel idea, should really try make something of it guys!
Activity: 188
Sound science
Dev, give me an idea of how you would handle a coin that someone reported was running a ponzi scheme.

What do you offer this person to help get his message out and the coin fairly investigated?

If you run off of hearsay and throw around smear campaigns it will just ruin this coin's reputation and hamstring the operation you want to start.
Well a ponzi scheme is harder to prove than say a malicious code, a hidden premine or a virus until after the ponzi falls apart. So unless the person blowing the whistle was part of the team or had verifiable information it would be very difficult to help them.

Well, I have an interesting case for you.  There's this coin called QBK.  Its dev is a romanian loan shark.  First 'proof of baghold' coin.  They say they give 50% of their monthly profits split up to their coin's bag holders.

They are associated with a company http://u-ci.org/ - listed as a "Grand Founder".  This website claims to be a Lebanese "crowd sourced funding" company that hosts 3 egregiously high price projects that look highly suspect.  They use ampersands while asking for 25 million dollars, which is very unprofessional.  They also have a UCI coin.

I smell fish.
Activity: 426
Well this coin was great to trade with on the weekend thanks

Dev, give me an idea of how you would handle a coin that someone reported was running a ponzi scheme.

What do you offer this person to help get his message out and the coin fairly investigated?

If you run off of hearsay and throw around smear campaigns it will just ruin this coin's reputation and hamstring the operation you want to start.
Well a ponzi scheme is harder to prove than say a malicious code, a hidden premine or a virus until after the ponzi falls apart. So unless the person blowing the whistle was part of the team or had verifiable information it would be very difficult to help them.
Activity: 168
The mysterious
Huge guy support - near top of the first page on Bittrex - cannot go anywhere but up
Activity: 188
Sound science

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
Good job on smooth transitions to PoS and end of PoW.  keep up the good work! TO THE MOON!

Chinese translation add to OP.
hey guys

listing Whistle Coin on Cryptonator https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/WSTL-BTC

Great ...tweeted out and thanks for the add.  Added to OP.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
We have been informed by the thread moderator that the logo contest has to be moved off the main thread. So we have started a new thread for the contest here>This is the new contest thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/whistle-coin-logo-contest-20000-wstl-prize-821375

Announcement
NEW Whistle Coin Logo Contest 20000 WSTL prize ...show us your best Whistle Coin design for coin, wallet art and OP designs for your chance to WIN 20,000WSTL

It time to see the visions for a new WHISTLE Coin design for the coin ,the wallet art and the OP from the community before we shift gears and do updates. Show us your best designs .Winners will be chosen by community vote. We look forward to seeing your submissions!
This is the new contest thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/whistle-coin-logo-contest-20000-wstl-prize-821375
Please post all submissions on the contest thread above and not here on this main thread or we will have to delete them.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
pos is indeed running smooth, I've gotten 4 blocks since it kicked in at block 6000 Cheesy I'll get another in 50 mins too Cheesy

great job so far
OK POW mining is over we are past block 7200 and have had a perfect and flawless transition to POS. Go stake your WSTL and we will be posting some updated info shortly. The total coin count at the end of POW mining is "moneysupply" : 18153887.76597726 . There were fewer coins minted than projected due to the POS starting at block 6000 so that's a good thing. Trading and volume has been steady and strong at Bittrex exchange and has topped 106BTC over the last 24 hrs. Blow The Whistle!
Pages:
Jump to: