Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced - page 8. (Read 52988 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Meet the Team
1) Ronald B. Sao – Founder. Ronald has been in the IT industry for more than 10 years and has been active in the Bitcoin world since 2014. This is his first project and he hopes this will be the killer app the crypto world has been waiting for since 2008. Mass adoption is the primary goal.

2) Catherine – Marketing and Investment. Expert in marketing and holding a PhD in Advertising, Catherine is responsible for creating a buzz for the project with both online and offline marketing. She has also made the much needed initial investment into this project.

3) Deepak Kumar – App development. Expert in java, C++, XML and Eclipse, Deepak is the lead developer of the team and responsible for squashing any bugs in the app and ensuring all software works flawlessly.

I would like to invest but we need more information about the team, how many Catherines are there and how many Deepak Kumar's in india (very common name).
we need atleast linkedin pages with their track records justifying their involvement in this project.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I invest in Catherine with a PhD in marketing.

I don't see your invest ... How many you want invest?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I hope this have succes.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I invest in Catherine with a PhD in marketing.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Interested. Can Indians enter?
Activity: 343
yes but i would suggest they do a refund, as an investor value of my coins is lost if the project raise like 20 btc

Refund? There is no minimum. Let's spread the word and get more investors before ICO end.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
yes but i would suggest they do a refund, as an investor value of my coins is lost if the project raise like 20 btc
Activity: 420

minerjones message says -  April 22 2017 This is minerjones and the following address is the escrow address for the WiC ICO 37ttbRANo6KtMKAFvS2Ye1BQMDBEN6WrV6

Blazed's message says - Blazed 04/22/2017 - escrow address is 37ttbRANo6KtMKAFvS2Ye1BQMDBEN6WrV6

I will ask him to add that it's for WiC

I would think that is quite obvious I was signing that for WiC... If this needs to be signed again let me know.
ICO less funds. Will the project be conducted? Will it be refunded?
Moderators are reluctant to answer questions.
the devs stated already a couple of times, that they would go further with the project independent of the ICO fundraise.
Max is 70 BTC, but there is no minimum refereed..
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
A very good concept if indeed this will be true applied to our smart phones.
As we know, everybody today must have this one gadget
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Interesting concept, following this thread.
Activity: 280

minerjones message says -  April 22 2017 This is minerjones and the following address is the escrow address for the WiC ICO 37ttbRANo6KtMKAFvS2Ye1BQMDBEN6WrV6

Blazed's message says - Blazed 04/22/2017 - escrow address is 37ttbRANo6KtMKAFvS2Ye1BQMDBEN6WrV6

I would think that is quite obvious I was signing that for WiC... If this needs to be signed again let me know.
Moderators are reluctant to answer questions.
Activity: 280

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Team need to update the op with website,whitepaper etc to attract more investor.
No additional investment being made after the first stage. Still 14btc.
Activity: 437
Very small fundraising, probably not enough to run the project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you want to get more attention, the team to announce more news, it is more transparent.
For example: the background of the team, white paper, road map, the more open the better.
Activity: 700
If you want to get more attention, the team to announce more news, it is more transparent.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
This project has a large number of followers but raised a small amount of BTC so far.
But at least it is still gaining attention from the community.
And the developments are fast. With 2 exchanges already.
Way to go WiC team!  Smiley

Yes to be honest we are a bit surprised too with the low amount raised so far. One reason might be that we are not buying into our own ICO and most others do that.

I'm surprised by the low amount raised as well but you all didn't hype wicoin and the investments are occurring naturally and perhaps by word of mouth. I just got in the first phase and I look forward to good things with this project.

Yes me too but in a way that's a good thing as I see it.Shows a measure of honesty in my opinion.

Though the first phase acquired not so much funds, but at least that amount can already do things for the WiC project.
Actually, that amount is really not bad at all considering that they collected it for one day only.
And yes, I also agree that one way or another, they are showing some honesty here.  Smiley
So there might be a good chance in the second phase. 
Activity: 630
I don't know how much the team is looking to raise but the first day performance is not encouraging at all, hopefully things will turn out right
Activity: 490
Nice coin and concept, trying to get 25℅ for ICO, hopefully Wic coin accept to exchanger especially Poloniex.

Thanks, yes you can invest with a 25% bonus for another week.
Pages:
Jump to: