Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced - page 7. (Read 52988 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Important News:

First of all we would like to thank everyone for believing in this project and supporting us. But as clearly evident, the ICO has performed well under anybody's expectations with only about 14 BTC raised so far. We are not sure what went wrong but we clearly messed it up somewhere and want to rectify our mistakes and hence we will be cancelling this ICO and relaunching it after collecting feedback from the community on what did we do wrong.

We wanted to still go ahead with the launch and that was the first choice of the team but this decision has been taken keeping in mind the interests of hundreds of people who enrolled for our bounty campaigns and those few people that have backed us in this ICO. Since with only 14 BTC raised in the ICO, the bounties are worth almost nothing and so are the WiC of the investors, we believe relaunching the ICO with new plans is in the best interests of all the stakeholders. We have also received emails from some investors who are demanding refunds.

ICO Investors:
We will be emailing all the investors the procedure for refunds but you could also send us an email (with the contact email you used for the ICO) at [email protected] with your BTC refund address to claim your BTC back. We value your backing us at this stage and will have some extra bonuses for our current investors in the next ICO.

Bounty campaign participants:
Unfortunately the bounty campaign has been paused until we can assess what went wrong and relaunch the ICO. The shares you earned up till now will be valid when we launch the new campaign and your hard work will be rewarded.

Lastly we would like to thank the community who has been very very positive and appreciative of the project, the investors who believed in us and also the several people who enrolled in our bounty campaign and help spread the word. We know its a set back for the CryptoWi project but we ensure you that we will be back very soon with a new improved plan.

We hope you can give us a second chance and we would like to get your very valuable feedback on what we need to improve and where did we go wrong. Please fill up this form and help us asses the situation: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c8r9P56ewWc3VhaJWX9PooqE3o2_G2lGxhJ3vNg34RA

We will also be keeping this thread open and will be posting constant updates. We are not going anywhere and are definitely going to be launching WiC and CryptoWi very soon. This is just a delay, not the end.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
I understand that quite a few people are surprised by the low ICO investment and so are we. There are a few people emailing us about the same as well. There is something definitely that went wrong here and rest assured we will rectify it. Expect more announcements in about a day.

With everything going on with Bitfinex and the high prices and the ico being open to the end of next month (24th) it is unsure what the BTC price will be by then. Ok granted it is always unsure, but when things go south with Bitfinex debacle they will go south deep and that $10-$100-$1000 people put into it now might just be less worth then the bonuses give some extra.

I mean, I took that into account for myself but maybe I'm the only one?
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
Have you all looked to get on icorating.com or icocountdown.com  ?

Yes this is also another good option for marketing,icocountdown.com is quite popular here and this will surely give a boost to your project..You can contact them on telegram to have WIC listed on their site
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Developers are trust people ... I hope, investors will make more investments than now.
Activity: 700
I understand that quite a few people are surprised by the low ICO investment and so are we. There are a few people emailing us about the same as well. There is something definitely that went wrong here and rest assured we will rectify it. Expect more announcements in about a day.
I believe you will do better and keep working hard.
Activity: 343
Have you all looked to get on icorating.com or icocountdown.com  ?
Activity: 364
dev, based from the spreadsheet, my signature is wrong. I see no difference in my current signature to the codes written in the OP. Can you verify this one. I did not even touched my signature since I wear your signature. Thanks.

Updated that.

Thank you for the prompt response. It would seem that it was just a mix up  Smiley

But I see you have not made the required number of posts. Please make sure you fulfill the requirements.

Thanks!

Yes, it is because I was busy these past days. But since I joined last April 20, so my due date would be April 27, right? And I have a couple of days to fulfill my quota. I will surely attain my requirement as it is my obligation to you.

More power Wi Coin!
dev, based from the spreadsheet, my signature is wrong. I see no difference in my current signature to the codes written in the OP. Can you verify this one. I did not even touched my signature since I wear your signature. Thanks.

Updated that.

Thank you for the prompt response. It would seem that it was just a mix up  Smiley

But I see you have not made the required number of posts. Please make sure you fulfill the requirements.

Thanks!

Updated that.

Updated that.
Activity: 530
Ugliest user interface ever, hire a pro to redo this. Requirement for me to invest.
Activity: 336
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I guess there's a reason, why this ico is NOT mentioned on any site that list icos / crowdsales...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Meet the Team
1) Ronald B. Sao – Founder. Ronald has been in the IT industry for more than 10 years and has been active in the Bitcoin world since 2014. This is his first project and he hopes this will be the killer app the crypto world has been waiting for since 2008. Mass adoption is the primary goal.

2) Catherine – Marketing and Investment. Expert in marketing and holding a PhD in Advertising, Catherine is responsible for creating a buzz for the project with both online and offline marketing. She has also made the much needed initial investment into this project.

3) Deepak Kumar – App development. Expert in java, C++, XML and Eclipse, Deepak is the lead developer of the team and responsible for squashing any bugs in the app and ensuring all software works flawlessly.

I would like to invest but we need more information about the team, how many Catherines are there and how many Deepak Kumar's in india (very common name).
we need atleast linkedin pages with their track records justifying their involvement in this project.

they dont want to disclose linkedin pages because of some regulatory problems in their country.....kind of fair too and if they use escrow it doesnt really matter, because they got to deliver

I am not talking about the money, Im worried about the quality of the project, with Scams everywhere; it's your best interest to come clean. What guarantees that the team will not abandon the project in 3 months time ?
And as I can see this project is highly depends on your marketing ability, does she (Catherine) has that capacity ? any example of her past achievements ? How do we know this is not a one man team ?

true but what can you do if they give linked pages and still abandon? nothing really! its sad but true, bitcoin is not regulated

If you have linked in pages, you have at least some reference to see the capability of the people you are giving hour money/crypto BtC to. In case they run away and abandon after a few months you will at least have a name and picture and reference and inform other potential investors. And hopefully the same people running will not make new victims.

that makes sense
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
Meet the Team
1) Ronald B. Sao – Founder. Ronald has been in the IT industry for more than 10 years and has been active in the Bitcoin world since 2014. This is his first project and he hopes this will be the killer app the crypto world has been waiting for since 2008. Mass adoption is the primary goal.

2) Catherine – Marketing and Investment. Expert in marketing and holding a PhD in Advertising, Catherine is responsible for creating a buzz for the project with both online and offline marketing. She has also made the much needed initial investment into this project.

3) Deepak Kumar – App development. Expert in java, C++, XML and Eclipse, Deepak is the lead developer of the team and responsible for squashing any bugs in the app and ensuring all software works flawlessly.

I would like to invest but we need more information about the team, how many Catherines are there and how many Deepak Kumar's in india (very common name).
we need atleast linkedin pages with their track records justifying their involvement in this project.

they dont want to disclose linkedin pages because of some regulatory problems in their country.....kind of fair too and if they use escrow it doesnt really matter, because they got to deliver

I am not talking about the money, Im worried about the quality of the project, with Scams everywhere; it's your best interest to come clean. What guarantees that the team will not abandon the project in 3 months time ?
And as I can see this project is highly depends on your marketing ability, does she (Catherine) has that capacity ? any example of her past achievements ? How do we know this is not a one man team ?

true but what can you do if they give linked pages and still abandon? nothing really! its sad but true, bitcoin is not regulated

If you have linked in pages, you have at least some reference to see the capability of the people you are giving hour money/crypto BtC to. In case they run away and abandon after a few months you will at least have a name and picture and reference and inform other potential investors. And hopefully the same people running will not make new victims.
Activity: 158
Merit: 113
The announcement images have terrible fonts and for some reason, all the altcoins with low quality images in the announcements have so far failed.
The app GUI also seems to be one with quite low effort.
Basically, it looks like a cheap knockoff.
legendary
Meet the Team

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Meet the Team

legendary
Meet the Team

Pages:
Jump to: