Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced - page 5. (Read 52988 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Received my refund.Looking forward to the next project better.

How long did it take for you to get the refund? I've been waiting since 26th.

Hey, since the funds are held in a multi signature wallet, I am just waiting for one of the escrows to approve your refund. Should be done today.

Thanks for your support!
When will you continue your twitter campaign ?
I think they will continue it when they relaunch back the ico for second time.

That is right, we will be continuing the campaign when we relaunch.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

How long did it take for you to get the refund? I've been waiting since 26th.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Hopefully Twitter campaign will continue again, and op get the best way to ICO.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I think they will continue it when they relaunch back the ico for second time.
Activity: 360
hope the second ICO coming soon,the pro is  a good project!
yes,it is a good project,but maybe no one interested.

We believe the ICO failed not because WiC is not a good project but because we made a few mistakes that should have been avoided. We are coming back very soon with an improved plan and relaunching the project. Please stay tuned and thanks for all the support!
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
yes,it is a good project,but maybe no one interested.
Activity: 700
I think the ICO way has some problem,other many ico by exchanges or by ETH contract,and the inv did not worried about funds security!

Will keep that in mind. Thanks for your feedback.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
wow,the ico failed?
 I think the ICO way has some problem,other many ico by exchanges or by ETH contract,and the inv did not worried about funds security!
Activity: 420
regret that this isn´t going forward. Dev bare in mind the early supporters of this project. And let us know when you are back in business.
Activity: 966
How to claim the gifts that have been obtained
Activity: 700
Dev claims there are hundreds of people interested but only managed to raise 14BTC hence ICO cancelled. Definitely something is wrong.

One thing you can do is publish details of your team and their previous experience (linkedin profile) for investors to see if they are capable of delivering.

Hey, as you see on our bounty campaign participant list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fqIUQLYMkjPK1MoApCt8KNFgmHlz0lNtoB8CkdW83mk, there are actually hundreds of people involved and interested. We understand there was definitely something we did wrong which is clear with the minimal amount of 14 BTC raised and we assure you we are looking into it. We will be back with an improved plan for WiC very soon.

Thanks!
I did not receive a refund. If i receive a refund, I will reply to you. If the WIC program is viable, there should be a wide range of users and charges should be low. MUSK program is free, although not yet implemented. Universal WIFI has been implemented and it is free.
For future reference, I received my refund in less then 24 hours.

Received my refund.
Will definitely baackup again later.

Thank you Smiley
Dev claims there are hundreds of people interested but only managed to raise 14BTC hence ICO cancelled. Definitely something is wrong.

One thing you can do is publish details of your team and their previous experience (linkedin profile) for investors to see if they are capable of delivering.

Hey, as you see on our bounty campaign participant list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fqIUQLYMkjPK1MoApCt8KNFgmHlz0lNtoB8CkdW83mk, there are actually hundreds of people involved and interested. We understand there was definitely something we did wrong which is clear with the minimal amount of 14 BTC raised and we assure you we are looking into it. We will be back with an improved plan for WiC very soon.

Thanks!
Second round of refunds has been finished. We are waiting on 3 investors to email us the refund address. Thanks everyone for the support.
Activity: 504
Received my refund.
Will definitely baackup again later.
Activity: 449
For future reference, I received my refund in less then 24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: