Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced - page 6. (Read 52988 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Generation Blockchain.
Dev claims there are hundreds of people interested but only managed to raise 14BTC hence ICO cancelled. Definitely something is wrong.

One thing you can do is publish details of your team and their previous experience (linkedin profile) for investors to see if they are capable of delivering.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I reply to the email but the recipient has returned. what should I do?
Can i open my investment on this thread, trade hash, and BTC address?

I have sent you a PM.
First round of refunds made. Expect your refund within maximum 24 hours of emailing us.

At least this one you can say is really honest in doing things.
Refund for the investors is fast. No qualms whatsoever. Straight to the point.
You should take a look on this perspective also -

I honestly don't see a point for this app, or any value in it for the future as we already know Elon Musk is going to shoot 4100 WiFi satellites in space to put everybody in the world on Free WiFi.

So why would I want this coin. The probability of someone coming near my location and wanting to use my WiFi, and the chance that they even know what a BitCoin is is very slim. Sorry.

This might help you in tackling the potential investors' doubts when you relaunch the project.

Thanks for the support. We are going to solve all the issues and be back with a much better plan. Stay Tuned!
Activity: 686
I think , you must reduce amount of coins - 7.000.000 max
Activity: 304
I thinks it's a good project and investment !
Activity: 700
Changed the mailbox, and now sent a success .24 hours after I can receive my BTC.Hopefully the next ICO organization is better.
Can i open my investment on this thread, trade hash, and BTC address?
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
really sry to hear this...
But very fair from you dev. I hope next time you will do it.
The app is very promising and hopely you will give us a beta to see how is working.

Still looking forward for this project.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Sad to hear this.
I have reply the email,and hope get my refund soon!
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
First round of refunds made. Expect your refund within maximum 24 hours of emailing us.

At least this one you can say is really honest in doing things.
Refund for the investors is fast. No qualms whatsoever. Straight to the point.
You should take a look on this perspective also -

I honestly don't see a point for this app, or any value in it for the future as we already know Elon Musk is going to shoot 4100 WiFi satellites in space to put everybody in the world on Free WiFi.

So why would I want this coin. The probability of someone coming near my location and wanting to use my WiFi, and the chance that they even know what a BitCoin is is very slim. Sorry.

This might help you in tackling the potential investors' doubts when you relaunch the project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
Why reception is limited? I want to try to register on twitter da facebook campaign, but can not,
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

Important News:

First of all we would like to thank everyone for believing in this project and supporting us. But as clearly evident, the ICO has performed well under anybody's expectations with only about 14 BTC raised so far. We are not sure what went wrong but we clearly messed it up somewhere and want to rectify our mistakes and hence we will be cancelling this ICO and relaunching it after collecting feedback from the community on what did we do wrong.

We wanted to still go ahead with the launch and that was the first choice of the team but this decision has been taken keeping in mind the interests of hundreds of people who enrolled for our bounty campaigns and those few people that have backed us in this ICO. Since with only 14 BTC raised in the ICO, the bounties are worth almost nothing and so are the WiC of the investors, we believe relaunching the ICO with new plans is in the best interests of all the stakeholders. We have also received emails from some investors who are demanding refunds.

ICO Investors:
We will be emailing all the investors the procedure for refunds but you could also send us an email (with the contact email you used for the ICO) at [email protected] with your BTC refund address to claim your BTC back. We value your backing us at this stage and will have some extra bonuses for our current investors in the next ICO.

Bounty campaign participants:
Unfortunately the bounty campaign has been paused until we can assess what went wrong and relaunch the ICO. The shares you earned up till now will be valid when we launch the new campaign and your hard work will be rewarded.

Lastly we would like to thank the community who has been very very positive and appreciative of the project, the investors who believed in us and also the several people who enrolled in our bounty campaign and help spread the word. We know its a set back for the CryptoWi project but we ensure you that we will be back very soon with a new improved plan.

We hope you can give us a second chance and we would like to get your very valuable feedback on what we need to improve and where did we go wrong. Please fill up this form and help us asses the situation: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c8r9P56ewWc3VhaJWX9PooqE3o2_G2lGxhJ3vNg34RA

We will also be keeping this thread open and will be posting constant updates. We are not going anywhere and are definitely going to be launching WiC and CryptoWi very soon. This is just a delay, not the end.

Sorry to hear it is delayed. I will fill in the form soon.
I send and email to request the refund, how long do you think before it is processed?

I have got your email and will be processing your refund within 24 hours.

Thanks for supporting us. Please try and give us your valuable feedback here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c8r9P56ewWc3VhaJWX9PooqE3o2_G2lGxhJ3vNg34RA
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Important News:

First of all we would like to thank everyone for believing in this project and supporting us. But as clearly evident, the ICO has performed well under anybody's expectations with only about 14 BTC raised so far. We are not sure what went wrong but we clearly messed it up somewhere and want to rectify our mistakes and hence we will be cancelling this ICO and relaunching it after collecting feedback from the community on what did we do wrong.

We wanted to still go ahead with the launch and that was the first choice of the team but this decision has been taken keeping in mind the interests of hundreds of people who enrolled for our bounty campaigns and those few people that have backed us in this ICO. Since with only 14 BTC raised in the ICO, the bounties are worth almost nothing and so are the WiC of the investors, we believe relaunching the ICO with new plans is in the best interests of all the stakeholders. We have also received emails from some investors who are demanding refunds.

ICO Investors:
We will be emailing all the investors the procedure for refunds but you could also send us an email (with the contact email you used for the ICO) at [email protected] with your BTC refund address to claim your BTC back. We value your backing us at this stage and will have some extra bonuses for our current investors in the next ICO.

Unfortunately the bounty campaign has been paused until we can assess what went wrong and relaunch the ICO. The shares you earned up till now will be valid when we launch the new campaign and your hard work will be rewarded.

Lastly we would like to thank the community who has been very very positive and appreciative of the project, the investors who believed in us and also the several people who enrolled in our bounty campaign and help spread the word. We know its a set back for the CryptoWi project but we ensure you that we will be back very soon with a new improved plan.

We hope you can give us a second chance and we would like to get your very valuable feedback on what we need to improve and where did we go wrong. Please fill up this form and help us asses the situation: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c8r9P56ewWc3VhaJWX9PooqE3o2_G2lGxhJ3vNg34RA

We will also be keeping this thread open and will be posting constant updates. We are not going anywhere and are definitely going to be launching WiC and CryptoWi very soon. This is just a delay, not the end.

Sorry to hear it is delayed. I will fill in the form soon.
I send and email to request the refund, how long do you think before it is processed?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Removing the signature...
Let us know when you come back, I'll follow this thread.
You are right we should have probably put out linked in pages or at least get ourselves verified in someway. We will be analyzing what went wrong and collecting community feedback about it and relaunch very soon.

Please fill up this form and help us asses the situation: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c8r9P56ewWc3VhaJWX9PooqE3o2_G2lGxhJ3vNg34RA
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Important News:

ICO Investors:

You need to have a transparency with details of all your team members like facebook profile,linkedin profile...etc also you need to post their vast experience in crypto field for everyone to assume that you actually can develop the product

Lastly a demo version of the app would really be great for all the investors!!

All the best and hope to see you back in action with an improved version of WIC
Pages:
Jump to: