Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced - page 9. (Read 52988 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
This project has a large number of followers but raised a small amount of BTC so far.
But at least it is still gaining attention from the community.
And the developments are fast. With 2 exchanges already.
Way to go WiC team!  Smiley

Yes to be honest we are a bit surprised too with the low amount raised so far. One reason might be that we are not buying into our own ICO and most others do that.

I'm surprised by the low amount raised as well but you all didn't hype wicoin and the investments are occurring naturally and perhaps by word of mouth. I just got in the first phase and I look forward to good things with this project.

Yes me too but in a way that's a good thing as I see it.Shows a measure of honesty in my opinion.

Thanks, hopefully more investment pours in in the second stage.
Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
This project has a large number of followers but raised a small amount of BTC so far.

Yes to be honest we are a bit surprised too with the low amount raised so far. One reason might be that we are not buying into our own ICO and most others do that.

I'm surprised by the low amount raised as well but you all didn't hype wicoin and the investments are occurring naturally and perhaps by word of mouth. I just got in the first phase and I look forward to good things with this project.

Yes me too but in a way that's a good thing as I see it.Shows a measure of honesty in my opinion.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Nice coin and concept, trying to get 25℅ for ICO, hopefully Wic coin accept to exchanger especially Poloniex.
Activity: 700
Less than twenty thousand dollars, the first phase of investment is not much.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Way to go WiC team!  Smiley

Stage 1 of the ICO is over!

BTC invested - 14.009692

Stage 2 is now open with a 25% bonus and ends on April 30, 2017.
5 minutes left for ICO 30% Bonus period to end.

PS: There is still about 15 minutes to invest in the 30% bonus period.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
join social media bounty ok
Investment Form Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eGp9d49UwoID9N-S-VmzTpobrZbH-p4Xza-xAd13Skk

Things to remember:

1) Total ICO coins = 50,000,000 WiC
2) Price per WiC to be decided by Total Investment/50,000,000
3) Max 750 BTC ICO cap
4) 30% Bonus ONLY for day 1 investors
5) Lucky draw of 50,000 WiC for anybody investing 5 BTC or more
30 minutes left for ICO 30% Bonus period to end. Invest now!
I'm in, hope I'm still on time for the bonus

Hey, yes you are in time for the 30% Bonus!

45 minutes still left for 30% Bonus period! Invest now!
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
I'm in, hope I'm still on time for the bonus
We have over 10 participants and have raised about 14 BTC till now. All 50,000,000 WiC will be distributed among investors proportionately. This low investment in the ICO is a BIG OPPORTUNITY! Also, 30% BONUS ends in 2 hours! Invest now to get this bonus!
I believe in project. I will invest in this project soon ...WiC must be  10000 satoshi - or more

Thanks for supporting us Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I believe in project. I will invest in this project soon ...WiC must be  10000 satoshi - or more
3 hours left for ICO 30% Bonus period to end. Invest now!
when do you plan to launch the app?

I still don't get it. users get paid to USE wifi? or do users get paid for renting out wifi?

Hey, the app will be launched on June 10, 2017. Please check the OP for "Important Dates".

Users can earn WiC by renting out their WiFi networks.
when do you plan to launch the app?

I still don't get it. users get paid to USE wifi? or do users get paid for renting out wifi?

Hey, the app will be launched on June 10, 2017. Please check the OP for "Important Dates".

Users can earn WiC by renting out their WiFi networks.
Pages:
Jump to: