Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 120. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
What happens if someone uploads somebody else's wifi password? Will he get the 100 tokens? This could become a real problem.

According to the whitepaper the app connects to the shared wifi without displaying the password to the user.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
What happens if someone uploads somebody else's wifi password? Will he get the 100 tokens? This could become a real problem.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I am sure that everything will be ended on the pre-sale. Very small capitalization, great opportunities for pump. And it is unlikely that it will go to ICO and LIVECOIN,

even im pretty sure this is gonna get over in presale and big pump incoming when its on livecoin! ill be ready with my laptop on aug 15  Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I still don't understand how this works exactly. Do I earn coin for sharing my wifi password ? Do people use my wifi to earn me coins or do I is theirs ? I'm sorry this is very confusing. It's very cool though. New idea so thats good.

Hey,

So how it works is you can rent out your WiFi network to anyone in need via our CryptoWi app.
When you upload your WiFi network to the app, you get 100 WiC as a reward for that. You can also set a custom price in WiC for that network which you will earn if anyone else connects to it. So for example, if you set the price at 50 WiC, another user who wants to use your WiFi will have to pay you this amount first and then use the WiFi.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Also, check out our new explainer video:

Activity: 332
Merit: 103
I still don't understand how this works exactly. Do I earn coin for sharing my wifi password ? Do people use my wifi to earn me coins or do I is theirs ? I'm sorry this is very confusing. It's very cool though. New idea so thats good.
I am sure that everything will be ended on the pre-sale. Very small capitalization, great opportunities for pump. And it is unlikely that it will go to ICO and LIVECOIN,

Thanks! If that happens everything will be done earlier and we will get listed on Livecoin on day 1 for trading Smiley
Is the list updated? I didn't see any changes on social media campaign

The bounty campaign list is updated weekly according to your participation. So suppose you register on the 1st, your shares will be updated on the 8th. Weekly shares have been updated for participants upto August 1.

To register for Twitter, Facebook and Blogs/Articles/Videos: Fill this form.
To check if you are listed: Click here.

To register for the signature campaign: Fill this form.
To check if you are listed: Click here.

After you have completed the required steps for the thunderclap campaign: Fill this form.
To check if you are accepted: Click here.
is signature campaign still open? if yes i want join

Yes still open Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Activity: 509
i don`t see a point of this coin actually,wifi might be replaced with the more advance tech soon
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
Is the list updated? I didn't see any changes on social media campaign
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
is signature campaign still open? if yes i want join
Check out our new explainer video made by jsmit332

The video is quite nice. Short, well explained and straight to the point.

And I don't hink there is a need for a real voice there, it's quite optional ...

Thanks, glad you liked it Smiley

Hopefully soon this coin will go up when hit exchange ,and it will be since the dev is working very hard in the background.

Thanks. Presale begins on  August 15 Smiley

https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

I am very excited about the PRESALE and that LIVECOIN is hosting also the sale of the tokens. I will do a nice video tomorrow evening for WIC for my friends to see as they will be interested in this.  Smiley. So much News surrounding WIC that makes my day.

Thanks, looking forward to it Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Check out our new explainer video made by jsmit332

The video is quite nice. Short, well explained and straight to the point.

And I don't hink there is a need for a real voice there, it's quite optional ...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Hopefully soon this coin will go up when hit exchange ,and it will be since the dev is working very hard in the background.

I am very excited about the PRESALE and that LIVECOIN is hosting also the sale of the tokens. I will do a nice video tomorrow evening for WIC for my friends to see as they will be interested in this.  Smiley. So much News surrounding WIC that makes my day.
How do you ensure your former investors can invest with their original investment amount especially if the ico is hot and the cap is eaten in no time? Maybe they can invest before the crowd (of course only with their original amount)?

Hey, so the presale will open for everyone at the same time but former investors will receive a bonus 5%. We cannot reserve spots and the presale will be on a first come first serve basis. Also, investment amount is not limited to the original amount, you can invest any amount you like.

Thanks!
Hello, which % of total cap will be total bounties? I didn't find it on the front page.

OP says it should be 2% or 2,000,000 coins for bounties.

This project sounds interesting. Expect a good price in 2018 because lots of features planned including Shapeshift integration, Private Messaging and Private Transactions. Must be a hot coin during the ICO sale.

That is correct, 2% reserved for bounties. Thanks for the support Smiley
About the rule in the sig bounty campaign of 14 posts per week, which is the day of the week when posts are counted?

Anyday is fine, no spam posts allowed.

Jump to: