Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 118. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
4 days to go for the presale!

Hey,

another question from me. Let’s say the project is running (what it will hopefully soon) and you need the Wic Coins to pay for passwords. What will happen when the coins get more expensive with time? Do you plan to reduce the costs for using the wifi to adapt the actual market prices?

Hey, so we give the WiFi uploader an option to choose his own price for it and change it anytime he wishes to. So if the USD price of WiC increases, the user will just have to reduce the WiFi price in WiC to adapt to the market prices.

Thanks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Hey,

another question from me. Let’s say the project is running (what it will hopefully soon) and you need the Wic Coins to pay for passwords. What will happen when the coins get more expensive with time? Do you plan to reduce the costs for using the wifi to adapt the actual market prices?
Hi sir, i want to join signature campaign and social media

Sure just fill the form in the OP. Smiley
a. 10 shares for Jr. Members
            b. 15 shares for Members
            c. 40 shares for Full Members
            d. 75 shares for Sr. Members and Hero Members
            e. 100 shares for Legendary Members

if i not put avatar i will get 100 shares?
if i put avatar how shares i will get?

i realy not want change avatar) but it urgent i would like how many extra share i will get for it

Having the avatar is compulsory to join the campaign Smiley

As a legendary member, you will get 100 shares.

so can i join without avatar?

Sorry no, you have to update the avatar as well.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hi sir, i want to join signature campaign and social media
a. 10 shares for Jr. Members
            b. 15 shares for Members
            c. 40 shares for Full Members
            d. 75 shares for Sr. Members and Hero Members
            e. 100 shares for Legendary Members

if i not put avatar i will get 100 shares?
if i put avatar how shares i will get?

i realy not want change avatar) but it urgent i would like how many extra share i will get for it

Having the avatar is compulsory to join the campaign Smiley

As a legendary member, you will get 100 shares.
dear Lambo06! why my FB not counted and red at the spreadsheet?

Updated Smiley
What is the minimum limits for pre-sale? Or you dont have any limits?

No minimum contribution limit. You can contribute any amount you like Smiley

Great  Smiley
Ill buy some coins ))
You ll be trading on Bittrex? Have you some arrangements with them?

Bittrex doesn't commit to add any tokens before launch but we should hopefully be listed soon after launch.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

Great  Smiley
Ill buy some coins ))
You ll be trading on Bittrex? Have you some arrangements with them?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Just a few days left until the pre-sale. From the activity and sentiment in this btct thread, it looks like the initial tier will be snapped up quickly.
Exciting times!

lol yeah will have to be ready at 4pm to get in the 1st stages  Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Just a few days left until the pre-sale. From the activity and sentiment in this btct thread, it looks like the initial tier will be snapped up quickly.
Exciting times!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

this is good for distribution.........more ppl involved better for even big investors

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Super Project! If it is democratized it can become extremly powerfull and practical.
Ya, the more people use this application the more powerful and useful this application will be

Thanks! Presale opens on August 15 at 4PM EST - https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

The future is community-based cryptocurrencies and Internet is a thing which every person's basic need nowadays, so the more people get into it, the more value it will have. Awesome features already and I think it is a unique idea. Waiting for the Presale.
Super Project! If it is democratized it can become extremly powerfull and practical.
Ya, the more people use this application the more powerful and useful this application will be

Thanks! Presale opens on August 15 at 4PM EST - https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale
Hi, I was part of the old thread where I supported this project with translation, twitter, and facebook.I didn't take part in the new thread since I was busy with other work.Will I be rewarded for my previous task?

Old bounty work is rewarded but I am not sure you fulfilled the requirements as far as I remember. PM me.
You dont know how many times i was stuck abroad needing internet connection and searching for a Wi-Fi spot i could connect to.
You are offering an interesting and useful solution which can help a lot of travelers. I will be monitoring your progress.
Not just the traveler but also the whole vast majority of mobile and internet users, since US and europe often use data on there mobile phone and on asia using data is more expensive than having a WiFi around your house.

Except you need a connection in the first place to be able to connect the WiC App to the internet to get the map of local Wi-Fi spots. Either you need to find a free or paid Wi-Fi spot before you can use WiC, or you need to buy WiC spots in the destination before you leave. But that won't always work, for example if you're on a road trip and need Wi-Fi along the way.

Like it says in the whitepaper, there will be an option for an offline map with all the WiFi spots. And if i understand correctly, u wont buy the actual password, but will pay to connect. So they can do some kind of limited connection just for paying and after that you can have a full access. Maybe dev can explain in details.

Thanks, also we will be introducing offline navigation very soon so you will not need anything else but your phone to connect. Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
You dont know how many times i was stuck abroad needing internet connection and searching for a Wi-Fi spot i could connect to.
You are offering an interesting and useful solution which can help a lot of travelers. I will be monitoring your progress.

Except you need a connection in the first place to be able to connect the WiC App to the internet to get the map of local Wi-Fi spots. Either you need to find a free or paid Wi-Fi spot before you can use WiC, or you need to buy WiC spots in the destination before you leave. But that won't always work, for example if you're on a road trip and need Wi-Fi along the way.

Like it says in the whitepaper, there will be an option for an offline map with all the WiFi spots. And if i understand correctly, u wont buy the actual password, but will pay to connect. So they can do some kind of limited connection just for paying and after that you can have a full access. Maybe dev can explain in details.
Jump to: