Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 121. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
form the sale plan,total 90,000,000 coins to be selled. by the end, if not finish the plane,how to deal with the unselled  coins?

its on their site....50℅ burnt by livecoin 50℅ goes to team

That is correct.
Check out our new explainer video made by jsmit332

That's using a pretty good text-to-speech engine! But considering the amount of money you intend to raise, can't you get a real person to voice it?

Thumbs up for having a Business Plan section in your whitepaper. I see too many whitepapers that have neat ideas but no words about monetization.

Hey, don't really feel the need to use another voice, this does the job pretty well and those resources can be put to better use.

Thanks, as we have continuously told we are past the fancy whitepaper stage that most "hot" ICOs are currently at. We have a product and a plan ready! Smiley
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
How do you ensure your former investors can invest with their original investment amount especially if the ico is hot and the cap is eaten in no time? Maybe they can invest before the crowd (of course only with their original amount)?
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love
Hello, which % of total cap will be total bounties? I didn't find it on the front page.

OP says it should be 2% or 2,000,000 coins for bounties.

This project sounds interesting. Expect a good price in 2018 because lots of features planned including Shapeshift integration, Private Messaging and Private Transactions. Must be a hot coin during the ICO sale.

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
About the rule in the sig bounty campaign of 14 posts per week, which is the day of the week when posts are counted?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Hello, which % of total cap will be total bounties? I didn't find it on the front page.

its in the op.... i think 2-3℅ check op
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
legendary
form the sale plan,total 90,000,000 coins to be selled. by the end, if not finish the plane,how to deal with the unselled  coins?

50% of unsold coins will go to team ? This is huge why not burn all remaining coins to make it fair and transparent. Another possibility can be to distribute all unsold coins proportionally among everyone whether someone is investor or bounty participants.

i don't really agree...the max cap is already super tiny..... number of unsold coins are gonna be really low and then divide that by 2..... the $ value is gonna be very low and will help development n marketing so i think it's pretty fair........ better than having 20 mil cap and taking 10℅ coins
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

50% of unsold coins will go to team ? This is huge why not burn all remaining coins to make it fair and transparent. Another possibility can be to distribute all unsold coins proportionally among everyone whether someone is investor or bounty participants.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hopefully soon this coin will go up when hit exchange ,and it will be since the dev is working very hard in the background.
legendary

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
Activity: 574
Merit: 115

That's using a pretty good text-to-speech engine! But considering the amount of money you intend to raise, can't you get a real person to voice it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Thumbs up for having a Business Plan section in your whitepaper. I see too many whitepapers that have neat ideas but no words about monetization.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
Hey,dve,I think you can update your signature, somewords  cannot see well! Grin

Updated, thanks for pointing it out Smiley
now,it looks very nice!
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
starting price is $0.008 . Hope to collect plenty of WICs  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
WiFicoin is a fresh idea. I think this coin will attract a large number of people and will have a good future

It isn't fresh idea because already similar business model is out available by Skype. Why I want this project having success because it will create healthy competitive environment and will let many people know about these offers to be connected everywhere regardless where they find themselves. If this succeed price for services will be advantageous for customers.

skype doesnt let you share your wifi, how is it similar? never heard of any app that will let u sell your wifi.....
Skype won`t let you earn money and let alone give you a token for free just by using there app, WiC does give you the possibility to earn from your WiFi and how much is up to you or the one using the WiFi.
legendary
nice video, clear and to the point! good job

legendary
WiFicoin is a fresh idea. I think this coin will attract a large number of people and will have a good future

It isn't fresh idea because already similar business model is out available by Skype. Why I want this project having success because it will create healthy competitive environment and will let many people know about these offers to be connected everywhere regardless where they find themselves. If this succeed price for services will be advantageous for customers.

skype doesnt let you share your wifi, how is it similar? never heard of any app that will let u sell your wifi.....
Jump to: