Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 4. (Read 146263 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
It would be better to do ico with a project where the dns comes with built-in advertising, i.e. those who will connect to the point, will pay for it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 41
No, this project is really abandoned, not to respond to the project, the cipher world also has a lot of swindlers.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
another day, another scam. When will this end in crypto Sad(
Never. Until times when teams will show their real IDs. I do not know why is there not KYC for devs.
i think if invest next project should do some research of dev ,the idea of KYC for dev is good idea , thanks for you share .

From which project does the team provide their own KYC docs? Most of them do post their experience which is linked to their LinkedIn profiles and also their social accounts.This is never gonna happen in the crypto world.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Never. Until times when teams will show their real IDs. I do not know why is there not KYC for devs.
i think if invest next project should do some research of dev ,the idea of KYC for dev is good idea , thanks for you share .
legendary
Activity: 1148
But I liked the idea   Sad
Nobody here who can take over the project?
WIC 2.0  Smiley

You cant steal the original idea and proceed with the project, the consent of approval should come from the team, who are completely out of sight for the moment.So I would say none.
Oh, of course you are right. Did not think about this.
But fortunately, cokirix has posted a link with a similar project, which seems to be interesting.

I have lost faith in such projects now and would be having a wait approach to see how this goes and will get in when it reaches the exchanges.Most ico's tokens price goes down when they reach the exchanges.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
good luck all.. this dev already delete his telegram acc..
so its 100% scam..

damn ,really sad to know this ,the dev of Wic is working hard in the beginning of project start ,i trust this hard work will give project success.
Activity: 174
good luck all.. this dev already delete his telegram acc..
so its 100% scam..
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
WIC 2.0  Smiley

You cant steal the original idea and proceed with the project, the consent of approval should come from the team, who are completely out of sight for the moment.So I would say none.
Oh, of course you are right. Did not think about this.
But fortunately, cokirix has posted a link with a similar project, which seems to be interesting.
WIC 2.0  Smiley

There are projects with WIC idea. You can find it on marketcap. This project is dead, unfortunately.

as you wish ,there already another project named world-wifi in pre-sale right now ,already collect 4 million  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpreicoworld-wi-fi-global-decentralized-free-wi-fi-network-2518622
Hey, thanks for the link, great to see, that there is a similar project.
I will look deeper in it today in the evening.
But my coins are worthless, thats seem to be sure now. Sad
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
It's pretty obvious that this was an exit scam. I remember a few months back (I think in August) there was a section on the WiC website which was showing the pictures and names of three allegeded team members (2 male, 1 female).

But nobody was able to find any information regarding these names or pictures, the only thing someone found was that the picture of the female allegeded team meber has been shared on a twitter account which only features pictures of blonde women. After someone pointed this out here in this thread (I am not sure if it has been deleted or not, if it's still available in this thread you will find it somewhere between July and September) he deleted the section about the "team" on the website. But it's still available here https://icobench.com/ico/wic/team

Try your luck and search for information about Ronald B. Sao, Catherine Oliver and Deepak Kumar. You won't find any because WiC is just one person who made a good amount of money by scamming a lot of people.
It was me Smiley I have found this picture and made some post here and in the telegram group.
Ahh yeah thanks for mentioning! Now I was able to find the post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21393478
Looks like I mixed up some things but just read for yourselfs
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
It's pretty obvious that this was an exit scam. I remember a few months back (I think in August) there was a section on the WiC website which was showing the pictures and names of three allegeded team members (2 male, 1 female).

But nobody was able to find any information regarding these names or pictures, the only thing someone found was that the picture of the female allegeded team meber has been shared on a twitter account which only features pictures of blonde women. After someone pointed this out here in this thread (I am not sure if it has been deleted or not, if it's still available in this thread you will find it somewhere between July and September) he deleted the section about the "team" on the website. But it's still available here https://icobench.com/ico/wic/team

Try your luck and search for information about Ronald B. Sao, Catherine Oliver and Deepak Kumar. You won't find any because WiC is just one person who made a good amount of money by scamming a lot of people.
It was me Smiley I have found this picture and made some post here and in the telegram group.

Yeah, that was awkward, but good catch. It was a weird kind of scam though--like, if you were planning to scam, why would you refund money to investors who asked, keep replying to questions, and keep pushing the app to the app store even after the ICO closed? Why not just take the money and run? For that matter, why bother even making an app in the first place--ICOs have been run successfully with far less. Ah well. I threw a small number of bucks into it thinking I could flip it as soon as the ICO ended, but that plan failed miserably Tongue
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

WIC 2.0  Smiley

There are projects with WIC idea. You can find it on marketcap. This project is dead, unfortunately.

as you wish ,there already another project named world-wifi in pre-sale right now ,already collect 4 million  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpreicoworld-wi-fi-global-decentralized-free-wi-fi-network-2518622
WIC 2.0  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1148
WIC 2.0  Smiley

WIC 2.0  Smiley
Seems to be, that this was a Scam, well executed.
They never planed to release something more than just a basic app...
I do not think so. He worked and make several releases of the app, but now the project is closed. It is so sad of course.

Lol, can you provide the list of releases with a date? as pointed out a basic app was made available to take advantage of users and collect the funds.I am just wondering about the whales of this project losing out a major portion of their funds.
applications that have been released by the WIC team are applications that are not interested by the public, only 100-500 people who have downloaded it. and no valuable products have been released yet. and now my wic coin is just a collection of WaLLet only.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptowipro

How much time does it require to create a simple app? and what if you hire a guy who is good at developing apps to get this done pretty quick? I feel the demo of the app was just a way to get the funding and move from here.

Sure, it is not a good app. But he did this demo and disappeared  Grin Just forget this project. Nothing to do here
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Seems to be, that this was a Scam, well executed.
They never planed to release something more than just a basic app...
I do not think so. He worked and make several releases of the app, but now the project is closed. It is so sad of course.

Lol, can you provide the list of releases with a date? as pointed out a basic app was made available to take advantage of users and collect the funds.I am just wondering about the whales of this project losing out a major portion of their funds.
applications that have been released by the WIC team are applications that are not interested by the public, only 100-500 people who have downloaded it. and no valuable products have been released yet. and now my wic coin is just a collection of WaLLet only.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptowipro

How much time does it require to create a simple app? and what if you hire a guy who is good at developing apps to get this done pretty quick? I feel the demo of the app was just a way to get the funding and move from here.
Pages:
Jump to: