Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 5. (Read 146263 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Seems to be, that this was a Scam, well executed.
They never planed to release something more than just a basic app...
I do not think so. He worked and make several releases of the app, but now the project is closed. It is so sad of course.

Lol, can you provide the list of releases with a date? as pointed out a basic app was made available to take advantage of users and collect the funds.I am just wondering about the whales of this project losing out a major portion of their funds.
applications that have been released by the WIC team are applications that are not interested by the public, only 100-500 people who have downloaded it. and no valuable products have been released yet. and now my wic coin is just a collection of WaLLet only.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cryptowipro
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
This project had failed at the first attempt and then refunded back and went on to revamp it again and came back with a demo of the app.This helped the team to gain confidence and collect some funds and now nothing left for investors here.

yes sir, i really feel the loss has been an investor in this project, i think this project will be successful but apparently dev take advantage and run away from us all. this will be an experience for me
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
This project had failed at the first attempt and then refunded back and went on to revamp it again and came back with a demo of the app.This helped the team to gain confidence and collect some funds and now nothing left for investors here.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Here's an old post. Maybe one of them can answer

"Hey, here's some important information regarding investor safety from the OP:

Escrow Details:

We have a 3 member Escrow Team that will hold a multi signature wallet address that will be used for the ICO. Funds from this wallet can be moved only if 2 out of 3 members sign that transaction.

1) Blazed - Bitrated
2) minerjones - Bitrated
3) WiC Team

We have got very well reputed and trusted members of the community to help us with the ICO so that investor funds are 100% safe. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Escrow address will be available at 6PM EST on April 22, 2017.

We take investor safety very seriously and that is the reason for having the funds in a multi signature wallet and having a single BTC address posted by the escrow team itself.

Feel free to ask any more questions you might have. Smiley
Thanks!"
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
We should have known. I mean he called himself Lambo. I wish I had cashed out on that last pump.
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
It's pretty obvious that this was an exit scam. I remember a few months back (I think in August) there was a section on the WiC website which was showing the pictures and names of three allegeded team members (2 male, 1 female).

But nobody was able to find any information regarding these names or pictures, the only thing someone found was that the picture of the female allegeded team meber has been shared on a twitter account which only features pictures of blonde women. After the user Infantoo pointed this out here in this thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21393478) he deleted the section about the "team" on the website. But it's still available here https://icobench.com/ico/wic/team

Try your luck and search for information about Ronald B. Sao, Catherine Oliver and Deepak Kumar. You won't find any because WiC is just one person who made a good amount of money by scamming a lot of people.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
I do not think so. He worked and make several releases of the app, but now the project is closed. It is so sad of course.

Lol, can you provide the list of releases with a date? as pointed out a basic app was made available to take advantage of users and collect the funds.I am just wondering about the whales of this project losing out a major portion of their funds.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
By the way how much did the team collect in the crowdsale? just curious to see so many of you disappointed with the current status of the project.
90M tokens were allocated for the token sale, half of the unsold tokens (10,152,615.12 WiC) were burnt by LiveCoin while the other half was supposed to be sent back to dev (not sure if it was sent though). If the unsold tokens were 20,305,230.24 WiC therefore 69,694,769.76 WiC were sold, if I made the right calculation. I'm not sure how much it was exactly in Eth or BTC, it was not posted on the website and no social media posts about it either.

Anyway, regardless of the amount, every investor would be disappointed if the project become unsuccessful and/or left hanging by the dev.
Activity: 887
I am completely disappointed with this token.It seems to me that my effort is thrown and forever lost.I do not have any hope that it will be anything better,
I think that just like many tokens will suddenly disappear,but maybe I am in wrong thinking..Just again need time to see which way goes all..

With more than 49 ICO's failing last year as per one of the reports, I don't see any hope in this project.This will be added to the list of failed projects for this year if we don't see anything from the team in the next few months.

dont expect anything from this. remember, if they have really plans for the development, why is that we dont see any updates around here?
and what do you expect if dev itself last activity is december 28. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lambo06-140185

I agree, I've even considered this a project that failed since 1 month ago.
I do not mean to insult those who still hope for this project, but I'm just trying to talk be honest.

yes this project die already..
dev team or lambo just want free btc from us.. i already lost hope with this team.. such a waste...
in telegram also he didt show up
What is the team are you talking about? There was 1 lambo who earnt on lambo when the ico ended

By the way how much did the team collect in the crowdsale? just curious to see so many of you disappointed with the current status of the project.
Activity: 462
I am completely disappointed with this token.It seems to me that my effort is thrown and forever lost.I do not have any hope that it will be anything better,
I think that just like many tokens will suddenly disappear,but maybe I am in wrong thinking..Just again need time to see which way goes all..

With more than 49 ICO's failing last year as per one of the reports, I don't see any hope in this project.This will be added to the list of failed projects for this year if we don't see anything from the team in the next few months.

dont expect anything from this. remember, if they have really plans for the development, why is that we dont see any updates around here?
and what do you expect if dev itself last activity is december 28. https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lambo06-140185

I do not mean to insult those who still hope for this project, but I'm just trying to talk be honest.

dev team or lambo just want free btc from us.. i already lost hope with this team.. such a waste...
What is the team are you talking about? There was 1 lambo who earnt on lambo when the ico ended
Activity: 174

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

Activity: 504

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Activity: 1148
Price now 55 sat but yesterday price high 120 sat,  i hope dev still working for this project because wicoin is wifi global, i saw other project with same basic wifi at bitcointalk is failed. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Probably now there is a knocking of coins out from hands of major holders, then to organize a large pump . Will be enough minor news.

OP has not been online for weeks and you are expecting some minor update? If a whale does want to pump this up, then many of you can exit with the price you bought in or some pump dump group also can come to the rescue.
Why should a whale pump this coin? There are better ones to pump, where dev is not silent for weeks.
Activity: 887
Probably now there is a knocking of coins out from hands of major holders, then to organize a large pump . Will be enough minor news.

OP has not been online for weeks and you are expecting some minor update? If a whale does want to pump this up, then many of you can exit with the price you bought in or some pump dump group also can come to the rescue.
Pages:
Jump to: