Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 58. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Token Sale Update:

Stage 2 of ETH/WiC sold out.
19.83 ETH remain in stage 3 of ETH/WiC market

19.92 BTC remain in stage 2 of BTC/WiC market

5 days till end of the Token Sale.
dear Lambo06 !

when spreadsheet will update?
spreadsheet updated, i got shares this week. when ico is over september 17, participants sign camp is still get share or not?

It will be updated again on 15th September which is when the bounty campaign ends. You will have enough time to check for any errors Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
dear Lambo06 !

when spreadsheet will update?
spreadsheet updated, i got shares this week. when ico is over september 17, participants sign camp is still get share or not?
Activity: 197
Merit: 102
To me the timing sounds perfectly fine. I think the way you've organized everything around WiC has been looking very good so far.
I am not living in a big city so probably nobody will ever use my wifi.. still I have already prepared my guest network and will be offering it in the app in order to support WiC.

Planning on holding my coins for at least half a year and am very positive about their future worth.
Lambo - can you tell us more about the actual product launch? When is that expect to take place after the 17th? How will it be launched? What's the game plan for the days/weeks/months after the ICO ends?

Thanks for any info.

Hey, after the token sale is over on 17th September, we will begin payments to bounty campaign participants on the 20th and pay over 10 days to avoid dumping. After that we will release the app, so 1st week October is the tentative app launch period. Then our focus will be rapid user growth and partnerships.

Thanks!

First week of October is tentative launch of the app? Is there a beta or a possibility of a firm date? Had thought it was to launch directly after the end of the token sale...
The closer the launch of the app after the token distribution, the better.
I dont understand what is the reason to wait that much if it's developed already.

We need to pay the bounty campaign participants and it is better if that is done before the app launch. Also, if you see it is not much of a wait. Its just 2 weeks after distribution. This will also give time for the exchanges to list us.
Lambo - can you tell us more about the actual product launch? When is that expect to take place after the 17th? How will it be launched? What's the game plan for the days/weeks/months after the ICO ends?

Thanks for any info.

Hey, after the token sale is over on 17th September, we will begin payments to bounty campaign participants on the 20th and pay over 10 days to avoid dumping. After that we will release the app, so 1st week October is the tentative app launch period. Then our focus will be rapid user growth and partnerships.

Thanks!

First week of October is tentative launch of the app? Is there a beta or a possibility of a firm date? Had thought it was to launch directly after the end of the token sale...

First week October is the firm date.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Thanks for any info.

Thanks!

The closer the launch of the app after the token distribution, the better.
I dont understand what is the reason to wait that much if it's developed already.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

Thanks for any info.

Thanks!

Token Sale Update:

$ Value raised: $236,660.14

Stage 2 of ETH/WiC sold out.
21.35 ETH remain in stage 3 of ETH/WiC market

22.26 BTC remain in stage 2 of BTC/WiC market

Less than 7 days till end of the Token Sale.

Thanks for any info.

Thanks!
How is the security & privacy of the users guaranteed?

How can I be sure, that my connection is not being wathed or interfiered with?

thanks

Hey, we have given special attention to security when developing the app and have made sure to keep the users safe. The end-user does not even get your WiFi password and the app connects directly and in a secure manner. Also, you could create a guest network and share just that.

Thanks!
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
How is the security & privacy of the users guaranteed?

How can I be sure, that my connection is not being wathed or interfiered with?

thanks
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Thanks for any info.
Activity: 72
Merit: 12
hi,

i just become jr member, can i participate at the bountie signature?

It seems like it's impossible to join the campaign. It's been running for quite a while, so I guess therefore new entrants are not accepted anymore.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
hi,

i just become jr member, can i participate at the bountie signature?
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Agree to burn, reduce the total supply, can enhance the value of more currency
It's to late I think, but I'll say:

maybe it will be better to not burn all tokens left after ICO?
Just airdrop it to all investors proportionally.
Because more tokens means easiest circulation. And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.

I dont think they were going to burn all in the first place. If I recall correctly it was 50% burn, 50% to the devs but I may be getting that mixed up with another ICO. I wouldnt

mind getting more tokens, however, a burn is also nice so I think I am indifferent on this one. Both will help investors imho

Yes it is 50% and 50%. Burning the tokens reduces the total supply making the tokens more valuable so both ways should be equally good for all participants.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

Because more tokens means easiest circulation. And proportional distribution absolutely fair for all.

I dont think they were going to burn all in the first place. If I recall correctly it was 50% burn, 50% to the devs but I may be getting that mixed up with another ICO. I wouldnt

mind getting more tokens, however, a burn is also nice so I think I am indifferent on this one. Both will help investors imho
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
hi lambo,

will you launch a beta test of the app and when?
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: