Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 60. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Any chance you can update the OP to see where we are currently? As I understand it we are in stage 6 in total , but maybe stage 7? I say because I got confused when you mentioned

just finished stage 2 and I got kind of worried for a second there.
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
Are you have marketing plan?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Can I change my receive ( eth ) address ?.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
why spreadsheet signature campaign is not updated? i want to know accepted or rejected and get stake or not? after ico is over, trade is can live or we still waiting for sell ? yesterday i bougt some, i hope token sold out
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I only contributed once, but I applied twice (because I decided to switch to paying with LTC instead of BTC and I also increased my contribution).  I hope the correct amount of WIC will be credited to my ETH account...

The correct amount will be in our records but I can double check for you. PM me your email please.

Thanks!
After a whole day wait I'm very interesting: how do corresponded count of ICO participations and count of last day e-mail?

I mean I paid three times. Than get three confirmations of contribution.
But yesterday I've receive only two e-mails about Sept. 17.

Does it mean something or nothing to afraid?

Hey, nothing to worry about. PM me your email and I will get it checked.

Thanks!
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I only contributed once, but I applied twice (because I decided to switch to paying with LTC instead of BTC and I also increased my contribution).  I hope the correct amount of WIC will be credited to my ETH account...
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
After a whole day wait I'm very interesting: how do corresponded count of ICO participations and count of last day e-mail?

I mean I paid three times. Than get three confirmations of contribution.
But yesterday I've receive only two e-mails about Sept. 17.

Does it mean something or nothing to afraid?
Token Sale Update:

$ Value raised: $174,980

Stage 2 of ETH/WiC sold out.
42.76487654 ETH remain in stage 3 of ETH/WiC market

28.56408461 BTC remain in stage 2 of BTC/WiC market

Less than 10 days till end of the Token Sale.
Quick question: When will bounty shares be paid to participants?
Thanks dev!  Cool

After the token sale. Before September end.

Still, how many days left for the ICO because I think ICO is running from many days. Did you reach your minimum goal for developing the product? I think already you built a lot of community support from the people who purchase through Livecoin.

Token Sale ends on September 17 at 2PM EST so less than 10 days left. Yes the minimum goal is reached and the project will go ahead as planned.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Thanks dev!  Cool

Still, how many days left for the ICO because I think ICO is running from many days. Did you reach your minimum goal for developing the product? I think already you built a lot of community support from the people who purchase through Livecoin.
Thanks dev!  Cool

Merit: 103
Thanks dev!  Cool
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Wow almost a million dollars for an idea, and here I am contemplating raising money for a already in place fiber to the home internet and wireless business.  Hmm.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
and there goes the WiC/ETH market... practically  Cheesy
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
50% go back to devs and 50% get burned
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What happens to the remaining livecoin token if the ICO is now finished before it's all sold out?I'm sure I can dig up this answer, but say we're at the end of phase 3, there are 1800 tokens left, where are they going?
Based off of what I read in this thread it seems like LiveCoin will burn half of the coins that are unsold and return the other half to the developer
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
What happens to the remaining livecoin token if the ICO is now finished before it's all sold out?I'm sure I can dig up this answer, but say we're at the end of phase 3, there are 1800 tokens left, where are they going?
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
ETH will be gone before btc stage 2 even gone at this rate  Huh
Token sale people get their tokens on the 17th also too right? What happens if ETH stage 2 goes before btc stage 2? or if eth goes altogether before btc?

Yes everybody gets the tokens on the 17th. If ETH sells out earlier, only the BTC pair will remain active. We won't be moving the coins again.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: