Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 57. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Bounty campaign has now ended. Everything has been updated in the spreadsheets. Please check and inform us of any error latest by the 19th of September.

so we can remove signature and avatar?

Yes
Token Sale Update:

$ Value raised: $261,154.43

Stage 2 of ETH/WiC sold out.
6.29 ETH remain in stage 3 of ETH/WiC market

11.12 BTC remain in stage 2 of BTC/WiC market

Less than 2 days till end of the Token Sale
Bounty campaign has now ended. Everything has been updated in the spreadsheets. Please check and inform us of any error latest by the 19th of September.
I dont understand why on the WiC Signature & Avatar Campaign spreadsheet 2 days ago I had 300 shares and now 100 ?!?!

Firstly, you did not have the Avatar on your profile for the entire time. Secondly, in the week of Sept 1-7 you have only 11 posts.

You should have had 200 shares and that is now updated Smiley

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
I dont understand why on the WiC Signature & Avatar Campaign spreadsheet 2 days ago I had 300 shares and now 100 ?!?!
14.26 ETH remain in stage 3 of ETH/WiC market

17.84 BTC remain in stage 2 of BTC/WiC market
I have rised in rank to Full Member time ago, even though I had notified you about that I've just noticed I'm still listed as a Member in your spreadsheet...

Updated.
I have a question, who paid for commissions in the ether net? in android app. Who buy pass or who sell it?

Any user can both buy or sell WiFi networks.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
I have a question, who paid for commissions in the ether net? in android app. Who buy pass or who sell it?
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I have rised in rank to Full Member time ago, even though I had notified you about that I've just noticed I'm still listed as a Member in your spreadsheet...
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Lambo - can you tell us more about the actual product launch? When is that expect to take place after the 17th? How will it be launched? What's the game plan for the days/weeks/months after the ICO ends?

Thanks for any info.

Hey, after the token sale is over on 17th September, we will begin payments to bounty campaign participants on the 20th and pay over 10 days to avoid dumping. After that we will release the app, so 1st week October is the tentative app launch period. Then our focus will be rapid user growth and partnerships.

Thanks!

First week of October is tentative launch of the app? Is there a beta or a possibility of a firm date? Had thought it was to launch directly after the end of the token sale...

First week October is the firm date.

Now that's an answer I like... the whole tentative word got me worried... A firm product launch shall definitely produce some good results Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I am glad that ICO is coming to an end sooner than ICO of DOME - competitor of WIC. This is the right step on the road to success.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
Let the game begin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
4 day before ICO end. Dont see update from dev about their fund

just have to ask  Grin
since you have reached 660k USD during your pre sale, you are now only raising 820k USD for the token sale in livecoin right? now, how much did you already collected so far as the token sale started? are you near in the hard cap?

Token Sale Update:
$ Value raised: $247,038.25

Stage 2 of ETH/WiC sold out.
19.43 ETH remain in stage 3 of ETH/WiC market

19.73 BTC remain in stage 2 of BTC/WiC market

Less than 5 days till end of the Token Sale.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
since you have reached 660k USD during your pre sale, you are now only raising 820k USD for the token sale in livecoin right? now, how much did you already collected so far as the token sale started? are you near in the hard cap?
Can we send ETH from bittrex to livecoin.net for investing in WIC? or must send from myetherwallet.com and similar ....?! Huh

Hey, you can send from Bittrex.

Thanks!
Activity: 228
Merit: 101
NEM (XEM) Top Coin
Can we send ETH from bittrex to livecoin.net for investing in WIC? or must send from myetherwallet.com and similar ....?! Huh
Pages:
Jump to: