Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 59. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
That's good to hear wic think about alternative  Wink
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
Hello manager..
I'm sorry. i made a mistake while registering the facebook campaign yesterday, i have an error in filling in the columm facebook friends.

To the manager i ask you please authorize my error fill in the fields in the facebook friends.
I joined bounty facebook on 25 july 2017.
With numbe facebook friends 1645
Thanks you.

You have hidden your number of friends from the public and hence we cannot verify it. Please change the settings to make it public and we will update.

Thanks!
ok, and sorry will fix this.
Thanks you with you respon, request me.
Sorry why my request has not been fixed yet, my spreadsheet is still the same

Updated.

Ok, thanks you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Hello manager..
I'm sorry. i made a mistake while registering the facebook campaign yesterday, i have an error in filling in the columm facebook friends.

To the manager i ask you please authorize my error fill in the fields in the facebook friends.
Thanks you.

You have hidden your number of friends from the public and hence we cannot verify it. Please change the settings to make it public and we will update.

Thanks!

Updated.
I too had the same issue posted that i corrected my friends from being hidden but i was still in red...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hello manager..

Thanks you.

Thanks!

Updated.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
hi lambo,

have you planed to move on your own blockchain or WIC will continue on erc-20?

i think if you move to IOTA platform you will solve the fees problem

Hey, as of now there is no plan to move to IOTA but we might consider it if needed in the future.

Thanks!

10 september eth metropolis is going to testnet,if succesfoul pos will be launched no fee than
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Hi, the amount raised is still so little.
Is there a min amount that you have to raise, otherwise, you would send the money back to the investors?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
That is a very nice concept. Can you tell the approx price of 1 WiC? Not exact but approx
Activity: 760
Merit: 104
Moonbet.io
Hello manager..

Thanks you.

Thanks!
Token Sale Update:

$ Value raised: $194,730

Stage 2 of ETH/WiC sold out.
26.71 ETH remain in stage 3 of ETH/WiC market

25.65 BTC remain in stage 2 of BTC/WiC market

Less than 8 days till end of the Token Sale.

What are future plans for WiC with reference to be added on other exchanges apart from livecoin? Will WiC be added to Poloniex and Bittrex? If so, then what is expected timeframe?

Hey,

Livecoin, EtherDelta, Coss.io, Open Ledger, CryptoDao, Coinexchange will list us on launch. Cannot comment on any other exchanges as of now.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Crypto Management
What are future plans for WiC with reference to be added on other exchanges apart from livecoin? Will WiC be added to Poloniex and Bittrex? If so, then what is expected timeframe?
Any new special news for bounty participate!!

Last day of the bounty campaign is September 15 Smiley
Activity: 500
Merit: 102
Any new special news for bounty participate!!
Thank you Lambo06 for your support!
Very professional and fast even on weekend!

Thanks Smiley
Any chance you can update the OP to see where we are currently? As I understand it we are in stage 6 in total , but maybe stage 7? I say because I got confused when you mentioned

just finished stage 2 and I got kind of worried for a second there.

Updated OP.

We are in Stage 7 for ETH/WIC market and Stage 6 for BTC/WIC market.

Posted about stage 2 being sold out because we have 3 stages on Livecoin. Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Thank you Lambo06 for your support!
Very professional and fast even on weekend!
Can I change my receive ( eth ) address ?.
Yes, you have received an email that confirms your participation. There is written:
"In case, you want to change your receiving address, please let us know latest by September 15, 2PM EST."

So you should just answer to that email and tell them the adress you'd like to receive your funds to.

Yes just reply to that email and we will update.

Thanks!
why spreadsheet signature campaign is not updated? i want to know accepted or rejected and get stake or not? after ico is over, trade is can live or we still waiting for sell ? yesterday i bougt some, i hope token sold out

Updated.

Trading will be live after the Token Sale.
hi lambo,

Hey, as of now there is no plan to move to IOTA but we might consider it if needed in the future.

Thanks!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
hi lambo,

Pages:
Jump to: