Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 61. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
We have emailed all presale participants. Important information:

1) Presale participants will receive your tokens on September 17, 2017.

2) The tokens will be sent to the Ethereum ERC20 address you submitted in the presale form.

3) In case, you want to change your receiving address, please let us know latest by September 15, 2PM EST.

4) Instructions on how to add WiC tokens to your wallet will be available on the website on September 17.

As always, feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Thanks!

hi,

i need to do something on myetherwallet.com or WIC will appear automatically at 17 september?

Its like you quoted that post literally without reading it! Read # 4 I think you got your answer  Roll Eyes

ok sorry  Grin

All goot, happens to the best of us..I think I pulled it in another thread meself  Tongue
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Token sale people get their tokens on the 17th also too right? What happens if ETH stage 2 goes before btc stage 2? or if eth goes altogether before btc?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

2) The tokens will be sent to the Ethereum ERC20 address you submitted in the presale form.

3) In case, you want to change your receiving address, please let us know latest by September 15, 2PM EST.

4) Instructions on how to add WiC tokens to your wallet will be available on the website on September 17.

Thanks!

hi,

i need to do something on myetherwallet.com or WIC will appear automatically at 17 september?

Its like you quoted that post literally without reading it! Read # 4 I think you got your answer  Roll Eyes

ok sorry  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 252

Thanks!

hi,

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Thanks!

hi,

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
I am using imToken , already added wicoin to my asset. I think I am ready for september 17.
Token Sale Update:

$ value raised: $154,959.31
Amount remaining in Stage 2 on livecoin: $145,040.69
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
Great for stage 1 !

hope stage 2 will be finished

Thanks!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Received first portion of confirmation e-mails (two of my three participations)
My article
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@sneki/wi-coin

I had problem with conecction, please help me. 

eth adress 0x3F0CFF7cb4fF4254031BcEf80412e4Cafe4AeC7A

Have you filled the bounty form?
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
stage 1 sold out  Cool

That is great news, lets hope we clear stage 2 too and are deep in the final stage before the 17th.

It seems ETH stage 2 going to sell out a lot faster than BTC stage 2... how come theres 19mil coins in BTC stage 3 but only 1 mil in ETH? I feel like ether market going to sell out quick. Seems livecoin is under maintenance right now though...

ETH was about 50% of the tokens but was hardly sold, so they transferred that to the BTC sell wall.
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
It seems ETH stage 2 going to sell out a lot faster than BTC stage 2... how come theres 19mil coins in BTC stage 3 but only 1 mil in ETH? I feel like ether market going to sell out quick. Seems livecoin is under maintenance right now though...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
stage 1 sold out  Cool
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
My article
https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@sneki/wi-coin

I had problem with conecction, please help me. 

eth adress 0x3F0CFF7cb4fF4254031BcEf80412e4Cafe4AeC7A
Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
i'm excited to try the app  Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
This project sounds interesting, it's worth investing.
how much minimum investment in this project. . .
i want to see more deeply about WIC Smiley

No minimum requirement. You can buy for any amount Smiley

To participate in the Token Sale:

1) Create an account on Livecoin.net: https://www.livecoin.net/en/site/registration

2) Deposit BTC or ETH in your account.

3) To participate with BTC, visit: https://goo.gl/hx7yE1

4) To participate with ETH, visit: https://goo.gl/gZvErd

5) You might need to place the buy order for your amount minus livecoin fees (0.18%) since some users experience that they get an error if they put the entire amount. This is probably a minor error on livecoin.net.

6) Tokens will be withdrawable 1-2 days after the token sale is completed.
thank you for the info Smiley, i've entered into it Smiley
good luck for the WIC project and can grow in the future
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
any plan to build android wallet or ios wallet dev ? or stick with erc20 compatible wallet ?  Grin

lol they already have the app with the wallet....Atleast have a look at the website and op

ahh its ok , I see it  , so wallet is in the app itself  Grin .....
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
any plan to build android wallet or ios wallet dev ? or stick with erc20 compatible wallet ?  Grin

lol they already have the app with the wallet....Atleast have a look at the website and op
Pages:
Jump to: