Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 68. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 252
I wish they could change the message to say "Sell is not available until the sale is over (no later than 15.10.2017)." ... or something. Right now it may deter potential investors who think it'll be a while before trading happens. :/

I second this notion, it just makes good sense. We dont want people to think that, and what we are replacing with is also the truth so no harm no foul
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
fair enough that they did an app before relaunching their ico.

but isn't sharing your wiifi a really bad idea and also using wifi from another untrusted source another?

I mean am sure i read something about people getting hacked when they used wifi that was pretending to be legit.

Also with all the ransomware floating around etc....

I have the same kind of question. What is the official answer about Hacking Risk of being in the same network and illegal use of your wifi ? I saw that the answer was that the password is unencrypted, but it doesn't prevent being in the same network and using your IP.

Depending on your router, it is not hard to make a guest network that exclude users from exploring your private network, you can run it over a VpN to prevent your own id connected to what others do when connected.

As a user of a wic network (not sure depends on how the app connects) you can use a VpN too, to prevent peeking into your data usage.

Thanks.
If this kind of settings is necessary and a VPN becomes necessary to protect your data, it excludes the vast majority of people. I think this may be the main problem to solve.

The majority of people do not care about safety when using a free wifi anywhere, so why would they when using WiC? In any case for someone that wants to have data, it would be easier to hide an a free public network then when doing so on a router that has a location connected to them.

Guest networks are not that hard and at least where I live rather the norm when visiting someone. VpN is depending on your router, but in most cases as easy as uploading a file and turn it on.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
why cant buy livecoin, error
There seems to be some error and many users are not able to place orders. We have already contacted livecoin about this. Should be solved ASAP.

Update: Looks like its not calculating the fees automatically and hence the order gives an error. If you try to make an order with a little bit less than your balance, you will be able to buy.

You have to take off the fee which is .018 or .18%
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
why cant buy livecoin, error
Activity: 8
I wish they could change the message to say "Sell is not available until the sale is over (no later than 15.10.2017)." ... or something. Right now it may deter potential investors who think it'll be a while before trading happens. :/
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
I see, thank your explain Grin
45 days will sold all,it is very easy Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
the high(open) price is 0.00000555btc,now is the 0.00000382btc

Price in open - 555 - mistake of LIVECOIN ( maybe, trading bot was make mistake)... 382 - begin price of ICO... Trading impossible till 15 October.
the high(open) price is 0.00000555btc,now is the 0.00000382btc
why the price drop?
Activity: 616
Merit: 254
1,845,037 sold within 6 hours. 2,654,962 left for first sell wall.
Activity: 689
Merit: 507

but isn't sharing your wiifi a really bad idea and also using wifi from another untrusted source another?

I mean am sure i read something about people getting hacked when they used wifi that was pretending to be legit.

I have the same kind of question. What is the official answer about Hacking Risk of being in the same network and illegal use of your wifi ? I saw that the answer was that the password is unencrypted, but it doesn't prevent being in the same network and using your IP.

Depending on your router, it is not hard to make a guest network that exclude users from exploring your private network, you can run it over a VpN to prevent your own id connected to what others do when connected.

As a user of a wic network (not sure depends on how the app connects) you can use a VpN too, to prevent peeking into your data usage.

Thanks.
If this kind of settings is necessary and a VPN becomes necessary to protect your data, it excludes the vast majority of people. I think this may be the main problem to solve.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

I have the same kind of question. What is the official answer about Hacking Risk of being in the same network and illegal use of your wifi ? I saw that the answer was that the password is encrypted, but it doesn't prevent being in the same network and using your IP.

Another question : What does prevent the seller from changing his access password whenever he wants ?
Activity: 105
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
WiC is looking great it can only get better after the ico
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
sir i was in thunderclap campaign......why it is closed? when will i get paid for my work sir ?  Grin

Thunderclap campaign was closed because it was successful and was run today. Have you filled the form that was available for it? If yes, you will be paid after the token sale is over.

Thanks!
Activity: 12
sir i was in thunderclap campaign......why it is closed? when will i get paid for my work sir ?  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
wow great jobs sir i saw many people interesting buy this coin now at livecoin and just sell at october. how you have plan to this ? do you have plan token sale at hitbtc, i saw there many ico token sale to there.

Well we can't control the free market so can't stop anyone from selling. Already messaged Hitbtc, hopefully they have a positive reply Smiley
Activity: 1148
wow great jobs sir i saw many people interesting buy this coin now at livecoin and just sell at october. how you have plan to this ? do you have plan token sale at hitbtc, i saw there many ico token sale to there.
Activity: 343
We Rollin on Livecoin!
Activity: 336
First steps of the baby:

Pages:
Jump to: