Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 71. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 270

2) The profile that was given (@Breanneburke) appears to be of an account that posts pictures of random blonde women as also suggested by its #blondeglobetrotter.

I mean, fair enough, but 95% are of the same 'random blonde woman', who also happens to be 'Catherine Oliver.' The #blondeglobetrotter tag, coupled with the fact that most images are of the same person, suggests one person who likes to travel far more than it suggests 'randomness' on the part of the account. That said, maybe this person is the person involved in WiC, whatever their name really is. Who knows. It's not like it would prove anything even if the names did match. I have assumed since the start that the names were all pseudonyms, since you can't find evidence of any of the team members, so in a way this doesn't really change anything. Just another day in crypto Smiley

Regardless, I appreciate the quick response, and I continue to wish the project well. Hopefully the product will render all this moot.
Activity: 598
Merit: 500
sent email for a refund

let me know when I can expect my funds back?

After we receive all requests, we will start the process. Thanks!

will the refund be in the original form of payment?

i mean if 1 eth was sent 1 eth will be given back?
Activity: 490
wow,$660,000 raised! congrauations!
when can we get the coins? i buy some in the 2 stage Grin

Hey, tokens will be distributed after the token sale.
sent email for a refund

After we receive all requests, we will start the process. Thanks!
Activity: 598
sent email for a refund

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
wow,$660,000 raised! congrauations!
when can we get the coins? i buy some in the 2 stage Grin
Great how you deal with the fud! So let's get back to technical questions:
There is huge potential in this project I think, the market you could reach is very big. But I think most people won't be willing to buy WiC on a crypto exchange,
so are you planning to implement a feature in the app that converts the users fiat money into WiC?

Thanks! Yes as mentioned in the whitepaper we plan to have credit/debit card payments for in app purchases. We also plan to have WiC reloadable cards available which will be like gift cards and users will be able to buy them with local currency, scratch it and load the balance onto the app.
Will the app be available worldwide?

Yes it will be.
That is awesome news. Looking forward to seeing it on the app stores.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Thanks for the quick reply, Lambo.

From the other pics, it looks like Catherine IS Breanne Burke. Yeah -- an explanation here would be good.

@infantoo, you have been spamming this everywhere and trying to create FUD. Anyways, please read below:

Important Update:

After taking legal advice and speaking with the concerned persons, we would like to inform you the following:

1) As per legal advice we will not be publishing any videos or social links of any of the team members.

2) The profile that was given (@Breanneburke) appears to be of an account that posts pictures of random blonde women as also suggested by its #blondeglobetrotter.

3) We can offer everyone who has second thoughts about our project to claim a full refund of their contribution without any conditions. Full 100% refund with no conditions. You have 48 hours from now to make the claim by emailing [email protected] about it.

4) Note that this is not required to be done by us since that is not the terms of the contribution or the escrow. We are still doing this in good faith and because we value the community and our supporters more than the amount we have raised.

5) We have spent a lot of time, efforts and money developing the CryptoWi app and we plan to go forward with the project even if we refund all the contributions.

6) Lastly, if this was not a genuine project, we would never have offered refunds even when we are not required to do so by the terms of the sale. I have never seen any Token Sale refund its contributors after receiving the money.

Again if you have any doubts about the authenticity of the project, please email [email protected] within 48 hours and your contribution will be refunded in full without any questions.

Thank You!

Update 1: We have removed the team pictures from the website so that the same issue is not raised again (and create unnecessary FUD) and any future contributors in the token sale on livecoin.net do not face any issues.
Will the app be available worldwide?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

From the other pics, it looks like Catherine IS Breanne Burke. Yeah -- an explanation here would be good.
Token Sale on Livecoin.net Begins at 2PM EST on September 1

To participate in the Token Sale:

1) Create an account on Livecoin.net: https://www.livecoin.net/en/site/registration

2) Deposit BTC or ETH in your account.

3) To participate with BTC, visit: https://goo.gl/hx7yE1

4) To participate with ETH, visit: https://goo.gl/gZvErd

5) Tokens will be withdrawable 1-2 days after the token sale is completed.

More info at: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Presale is now over. $660,000 raised and 4 stages sold out.
The token sale on livecoin will begin at Stage 5 with a pricing of $0.018/WiC
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
Ok the presale is over now. Website has been updated with a countdown to the token sale. Exact presale figures will be updated after a few hours but I can confirm Stage 4 has been sold.

Congratulations. It seems the project is going well. I'm not familiar with Livecoin, what will be different in the sale of the coins there vs this pre-sale?
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Ok the presale is over now. Website has been updated with a countdown to the token sale. Exact presale figures will be updated after a few hours but I can confirm Stage 4 has been sold.

Congrats!

Does that mean half of the $$$ cap was bought in the presale?
so if we reach stage 4 in pre-sale which price we go on ico by livecoin after pre-sale ? isn't it same price as stage 4 or ?

We are already in Stage 4 of the presale with under $50,000 remaining in this stage.

If we sell out stage 4, token sale on livecoin will begin from Stage 5 pricing. Otherwise it starts from whatever tokens remain in stage 4.

so I think it will start at $0,016 at livecoin soon

Probably. But very very few coins will be available at that price.
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
so if we reach stage 4 in pre-sale which price we go on ico by livecoin after pre-sale ? isn't it same price as stage 4 or ?

We are already in Stage 4 of the presale with under $50,000 remaining in this stage.

If we sell out stage 4, token sale on livecoin will begin from Stage 5 pricing. Otherwise it starts from whatever tokens remain in stage 4.

so I think it will start at $0,016 at livecoin soon
Pages:
Jump to: