Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 70. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Cheesy Is register airdrop still running?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
WIC can be like hidden tiger,low market cap,ready worldwide product what all world is using and ico responding to SEC rules.With proper marketing wic can be incredible popular,i guess we will see some wic clones soon.I will post them to russian VK and recommend to my ukrainian friends
Activity: 105
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
OK thanks I will check it out
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
WiC Token Sale begins in 7 hours on livecoin.net
Only $840,000 cap!
Buy with #BTC or #ETH

More info: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

is the signature campaign still running?

Yes it is Smiley
Activity: 105
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
Only $840,000 cap!
Buy with #BTC or #ETH

is the signature campaign still running?
Only $840,000 cap!
Buy with #BTC or #ETH

Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Thanks for the fast reply, some people will get happy because of that.
Just to be clear we will be returning the exact amount in ETH/BTC/LTC that you participated with minus the escrow fees. Although, I would like to mention that the same people who want the exact amount in crypto today would want exact amount in USD had the prices fallen since our whole presale was pegged to USD. Anyways, that is not us. We will send the exact amount in crypto back to whoever wants it.

Thanks!

I only saw one on here requesting a refund, so it might not be a big issue. But if a stage 3 investor asks a refund does the first investor of stage 4 move up in line to be placed (partially) in stage 3?

Yes.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Just to be clear we will be returning the exact amount in ETH/BTC/LTC that you participated with minus the escrow fees. Although, I would like to mention that the same people who want the exact amount in crypto today would want exact amount in USD had the prices fallen since our whole presale was pegged to USD. Anyways, that is not us. We will send the exact amount in crypto back to whoever wants it.

Thanks!

I only saw one on here requesting a refund, so it might not be a big issue. But if a stage 3 investor asks a refund does the first investor of stage 4 move up in line to be placed (partially) in stage 3?
Can you trade on livecoin now?

No, the token sale on livecoin begins in less than 12 hours at 2PM EST.

Thanks!
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
I can't wait to see how fast this sells out on live coin where more people will see it on the exchanges.... to the moon!! Smiley
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
You were clear Seephor, I think they should get the straight ETH, not the USD value of ETH that they originally invested.  This is crypto and the CryptoWi team doesn't owe anyone refunds.  Market volatility is just apart of crypto for now.

But forget all that...we on Livecoin so get your funds ready new investors!

Agreed, if you gave XX BTC, ETH, or LTC, you should get the exact same thing back. The WiC team isn't, and can't be, responsible for market volatility with respect to USD equivalency. Though I'm not sure why Seephor would want that anyway, since everything has increased in USD value since the presale opened. If he got back the USD equivalent of his original investment, he would get back less BTC/ETH/LTC than he put in.

Anyway, time to turn the page.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Can you trade on livecoin now?
Activity: 343
You were clear Seephor, I think they should get the straight ETH, not the USD value of ETH that they originally invested.  This is crypto and the CryptoWi team doesn't owe anyone refunds.  Market volatility is just apart of crypto for now.

But forget all that...we on Livecoin so get your funds ready new investors!
sent email for a refund

let me know when I can expect my funds back?

After we receive all requests, we will start the process. Thanks!

will the refund be in the original form of payment?

i mean if 1 eth was sent 1 eth will be given back?

I'm a new investor not affiliated with the team or anything but to me, if the presale was in the form of USD, then a refund would also be in the same amount in USD regardless of market changes. This would always work in your favor since let's say Eth went down $100, you would expect to get the same amount you paid in return so you can't have it both ways. Just because the market is in your favor at this time, doesn't mean you can take advantage of it. Just my 2 cents.

I disagree, refunds were not the original agreement between the investors and CrptoWi.  I would think they are free to create any new terms to offering refunds, by just refunding eth
Activity: 598
sent email for a refund

let me know when I can expect my funds back?

After we receive all requests, we will start the process. Thanks!

will the refund be in the original form of payment?

i mean if 1 eth was sent 1 eth will be given back?

I'm a new investor not affiliated with the team or anything but to me, if the presale was in the form of USD, then a refund would also be in the same amount in USD regardless of market changes. This would always work in your favor since let's say Eth went down $100, you would expect to get the same amount you paid in return so you can't have it both ways. Just because the market is in your favor at this time, doesn't mean you can take advantage of it. Just my 2 cents.
not taking advantage of anything eth was sent and eth should be back
since i trade crypto not fiat i would not expect more back if the value when down
Lambo thanks for being honest, this is a 2nd time that you offered refunds, that might be a first in Crypto.  I got in Stage 1 and might just throw another round of funding to support yall.  Thanks again and congrats on selling out stage 4.

Pages:
Jump to: