Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 63. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
This project sounds interesting, it's worth investing.
how much minimum investment in this project. . .
i want to see more deeply about WIC Smiley

No minimum requirement. You can buy for any amount Smiley

To participate in the Token Sale:

1) Create an account on Livecoin.net: https://www.livecoin.net/en/site/registration

2) Deposit BTC or ETH in your account.

3) To participate with BTC, visit: https://goo.gl/hx7yE1

4) To participate with ETH, visit: https://goo.gl/gZvErd

5) You might need to place the buy order for your amount minus livecoin fees (0.18%) since some users experience that they get an error if they put the entire amount. This is probably a minor error on livecoin.net.

6) Tokens will be withdrawable 1-2 days after the token sale is completed.
Important Update:

Due to an overwhelming majority (almost 90%) voting in favor of reducing the token sale time and news coming from China regarding ICOs, we have re-scheduled the Token Sale to end on September 17 at 2PM EST.

Presale participants will receive their tokens on the same day on September 17. We will be sending emails to all participants to confirm their receiving addresses soon after Livecoin confirms the date change.

Thank You!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
how much minimum investment in this project. . .
i want to see more deeply about WIC Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
Hello!
I`ve registered to the twitter bounty campaign a few days ago!
But today I found that in the Spreadsheet (my #1096) I`m pointed by the red type!
What is the reason of this and what effect does it have?

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340
fight against china !
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
To be clear i am not against of limiting token sale,i ve been considering some options,if team decide it is better to limit,i will agree,and i will try my best later on,or even today becouse something came to my mind
I ve been considering why is good to run ico untill all tokens are sold
Pab
legendary
the ICOs gaining a small amount, then usually fly higher, just wait few months and we will see to the moon!

I hope so.
Already made a call to Lamborghini XD

Sweden -China Saab better,buy coupe with open roof,i didnt see car with that kind of designe from ages,And Saab is very strong car
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
the ICOs gaining a small amount, then usually fly higher, just wait few months and we will see to the moon!

It's not necessary that a project with small cap can give you 10x or 20x returns and make it to the top 100 list of coinmarketcap.The main scope here would be how the project is liked by the whole community and when more investors are keen on the product and its offerings, the price can sky rocket.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

I hope so.
Already made a call to Lamborghini XD
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
Just like others has said tell livecoin.net to block ip from China and let the ico run through the specified time
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
go go wic ... sharing is loving .. need some wifi sharing all over the world
It is displaying on crowdsale page that a total of $ 660000 were raised in presale. Does the current round has separate target of $820000 or it is altogether collectively ? I just mixed things up here and will appreciate any clear answer. It is getting more interested after raising so much money already.

The $820,000 is separate and only for the token sale.

Also, around $100,000 has been raised in the token sale so far.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
It is displaying on crowdsale page that a total of $ 660000 were raised in presale. Does the current round has separate target of $820000 or it is altogether collectively ? I just mixed things up here and will appreciate any clear answer. It is getting more interested after raising so much money already.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Maybe thats a better go, keep china out of it.. as a lot of ICOs bar US residents from particpation, EOS for example. I would like to see it run to the end all the way to oct 15th if needed, but I also dont want to run into any problems.
Pab
legendary
So look that article about China ban,It is real,done by consulting ,financial co from Shanghai
https://www.kapronasia.com/china-cryptocurrency-research-category/item/894-china-regulation-and-icos.html

Ban is tempoary,Will give regulators time to develop rules,you can be sure other asia country will also set up his rules.About Livecoin,simply ask them,can you  still run your ico

Manegment need to decide,with that money will be hard to hire country,region representative,uber taxi app received 80mln$ from us banks,than 40mln more,some lawyers help can be needed,also cost

Some travels on conferences can be needed,look china need internet for his ecommerce
http://www.campaignasia.com/article/social-media-is-the-future-of-mobile-payments-in-china/439268

You can ask Livecoin to block China ip,and keep that email in your archive,even if livecoin will say no,it will be proof that you did everything to meet china regulation

Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
How widespread could an early end announcement be placed? I'm thinking it seems like a safe bet at this point...  If the announcement reaches enough people they will sell faster
Contribution update of the token sale:

Coins sold:  6,064,127.5
$ value contributed: $109,154.29
ETH/WiC stage 1 sold out
Amount remaining in BTC/WiC stage 1 = 6.0961 BTC
it is a tough call.....i personally feel we should get it done early......look at btc-e for example its probably better to get it done earlier after china news.

but im sure u guys will take the best call on this.......whats the opinion on telegram and slack?

Slack:

Telegram Poll 1 (Was mistakenly closed by a user):

Telegram Poll 2:
Pages:
Jump to: